Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Your favourite Composer.

Old 22-04-2013, 23:07
matty_anderson
Forum Member

Seeing as the US has had a second leg of the tour announced for this fall, Do you think she'll add more dates for the UK? I really hope she does
matty_anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 22-04-2013, 23:30
pinkbigbrother
Forum Member

I don't know but if she has to cancel more UK tour dates then I hope that she does come back here so that they can be rescheduled.
pinkbigbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 12:37
John_Lochery
Forum Member

Hope so! she missed out scotland on this leg which i am sad about [i know its not pinks fault]. Hoping she does the new Hydro Arena in Glasgow!!!!!!
John_Lochery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 12:48
t2ggergal
Forum Member

Does anyone know whether she's better following last nights cancellation?
t2ggergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 17:43
__3kerry
Forum Member

Does anyone know whether she's better following last nights cancellation?
Well The O2 tweeted this morning to say that tomorrows show should still be going ahead tomorrow and then the LG Arena said that yesterdays is definitely being rescheduled however they don't know what the definite date is yet.
__3kerry is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 18:36
kadylou
Forum Member

I really really hope so! If she does though it wont be until 2014... shes got dates till like the 18th decemeber or something like that I would love for her to add like she did with funhouse (she was in england april '09 then nov '09) shes been well received here, sold out shows, would like to think so Hopefully newcastle this time!
kadylou is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 18:37
kadylou
Forum Member

I don't know but if she has to cancel more UK tour dates then I hope that she does come back here so that they can be rescheduled.
tomorrow nights is looking like its on, but still needs to reschedule last night. she might just slot it in somewhere in may though causes shes only in europe, depends with the LG is free too
kadylou is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 18:58
glyn9799
Forum Member

I hope so. I'm seeing her (hopefully...) for the 3rd time on Thursday after also seeing her Funhouse and Summer Carnival tours. She's incredible.

I hope that she does another stadium tour - that was amazing. Preferable Sunderland because I would love to take my Mum to see her and she isn't coming to the NE at all this time around.
glyn9799 is offline   Reply With Quote