Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Cowell promises UK and US X Factor Changes

Old 19-03-2013, 08:48
jackamakka
Forum Member

Quote from Simon Cowell's Twitter earlier:

@SimonCowell: There will be a lot of changes on X factor uk and USA. But good changes. I feel excited for both shows this year.
Could he be hinting at some format changes along with new judging panels? I think it's been made pretty clear that Britney and Tulisa are being replaced by Cheryl and Sharon respectively, and Ne-Yo has hinted towards a US Role but could anymore changes be made on the judging front? And what kind of format changes could be made to make the shows better?
jackamakka is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-03-2013, 19:12
Dave0893
Forum Member

I don't think it is clear Cheryl is returning, but Sharon I think is, ITV have her popping up everywhere at the minute.

Cheryl has only had two articles saying she is returning and she gets that every year.
Dave0893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 19:33
jackamakka
Forum Member

Cheryl has only had two articles saying she is returning and she gets that every year.
The difference this time though is that no one from Cheryl's side has denied it nor made any other form of statement regarding it, which gives a strong impression that she may be returning. However, that's not to say her PR team won't emerge in a few days and deny everything and they announce someone else as a new judge
jackamakka is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 19:51
Dave0893
Forum Member

The difference this time though is that no one from Cheryl's side has denied it nor made any other form of statement regarding it, which gives a strong impression that she may be returning. However, that's not to say her PR team won't emerge in a few days and deny everything and they announce someone else as a new judge
I thought the same, but the lawsuit is still going ahead and I just can't see that happening and her being brought on as a judge.
Dave0893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 20:03
Masterjonboi
Forum Member

They have said how the auditions for uk are going back to basics with the hotel room audition
Masterjonboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 20:46
jackbell
Forum Member

"Hotel room audition"?

Dirty buggers.
jackbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 21:12
Barry_Clarke
Forum Member

They are probably adapting the same format as X Factor Netherlands, they also just announced this new format change this series.
Barry_Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 02:31
Musick1
Forum Member

They are probably adapting the same format as X Factor Netherlands, they also just announced this new format change this series.
and what's that then....??
Musick1 is offline   Reply With Quote