Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Josie Gibson

Old 19-03-2013, 18:26
Blondie X
Forum Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ight-loss.html

I was just reading that she's now split with her fiance due to losing the passion from their relationship - because we needed to know that.

Is she destined to be the next Chantelle/Pwicey/Katona famous for bugger all zeleb? I don't know much about the girl apart from the fact she won BB once and that she used to be happy being fat but now is loving being skinny (so maybe the new Natalie Cassidy)

Any opinions on her?
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-03-2013, 18:28
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

She's a wannabee abomination imho,
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 18:30
Butterface
Forum Member

Rough as a buzzard's crotch, in personality rather than looks.

The recently interview with her ex fiance, Luke, on the Fail website some weeks ago was appalling. He came across as an insensitive, arrogant, charmless arsehead with a face only a mother could love. She's done well to ditch him.

Unfortunately it seems she's from the same stable (no pun intended due to her horseyness ) as Chantelle Houghton.
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 18:34
Blondie X
Forum Member

Rough as a buzzard's crotch, in personality rather than looks.

The recently interview with her ex fiance, Luke, on the Fail website some weeks ago was appalling. He came across as an insensitive, arrogant, charmless arsehead with a face only a mother could love. She's done well to ditch him.

Unfortunately it seems she's from the same stable (no pun intended due to her horseyness ) as Chantelle Houghton.
BIB- Shame Katona is off the market, he sounds like her ideal next husband
Old 19-03-2013, 18:43
Azura's Star
Inactive Member

BIB- Shame Katona is off the market, he sounds like her ideal next husband
He's probably already filled in the online application form to be Number 5.
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 19:22
Vodka_Drinka
Forum Member

The irony is at when Josie was on Big Brother she always vowed not to go down the Z list route and start selling stories to the press but she's done nothing but ever since. I never liked her, but her appeal was based on her ordinariness. She's not ordinary more though, she's just like every other z lister out there. That weight will be back on in a few months as well, mark my words.
Vodka_Drinka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 19:41
cazzz
Forum Member

She's a wannabee abomination imho,
oh gosh, she must be bad, I presumed that your "abomination" was just for a certain person
cazzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 20:46
Goaty
Forum Member

Not her again! She was vile last week on Daily Mail about that she dont want children COS she don't want get fat!!
Goaty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 21:02
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Common, thick, vulgar, talentless, charmless, heinous old trog who will be 32 stone again by June and 'loving life; I was so unhappy being thin' blah blah blah blah blah.

Time to wheel out another neanderthal to be on the payroll and act like the dutiful boyfriend.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 21:46
Tweacle Tart II
Forum Member

Not a fan by any means but she is well rid of him - he sounds like an utter prick from the comments I've seen attributed to him.
Tweacle Tart II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 21:57
chloeb
Forum Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ight-loss.html

I was just reading that she's now split with her fiance due to losing the passion from their relationship - because we needed to know that.

Is she destined to be the next Chantelle/Pwicey/Katona famous for bugger all zeleb? I don't know much about the girl apart from the fact she won BB once and that she used to be happy being fat but now is loving being skinny (so maybe the new Natalie Cassidy)

Any opinions on her?
Lol....losing the passion..a few weeks ago we were treated to the gory details of her new sex life and how bendy she was ...
chloeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 22:04
Goaty
Forum Member

Lol....losing the passion..a few weeks ago we were treated to the gory details of her new sex life and how bendy she was ...
There were Josie's stories every Tuesday for last four weeks thanks to trash mags...
Goaty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 22:05
Tweacle Tart II
Forum Member

And how he could now pick her up without her stomach getting in the way.

What a silver tongued charmer
Tweacle Tart II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 23:04
OrdinaryMorning
Forum Member

Saw her on TV earlier today and barely recognised her! Good for her for losing the weight but my God it has aged her! She looks like she's in her 40's now, although saying that, she did look older then her twentysomething age when she was in Big Brother.
OrdinaryMorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 23:19
2FS
Forum Member

Common, thick, vulgar, talentless, charmless, heinous old trog who will be 32 stone again by June and 'loving life; I was so unhappy being thin' blah blah blah blah blah.

Time to wheel out another neanderthal to be on the payroll and act like the dutiful boyfriend.
To be fair, she's not that old.
2FS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 23:38
zx50
Forum Member

Josie looks way too skinny. She's got bits of skin going down her face, just like Dale Winton did when he went too far with his dieting.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 23:41
Butterface
Forum Member

I feel sick
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 15:37
mary patricia
Forum Member

Any opinions on her?
I cannot fathom why she is still reported on She won because it was an extremely poor year and I thought she would get a couple of months fame out of it and then fade away. Her whole persona in BB was that she was "doing it for the big girls". What is her selling point now? Will she become like Natalie Cassidy and lose weight, put it back on blah blah blah.

Having said that, she's not exactly a high profile Z-lister so she doesn't really bother me. I see the odd story about her and my only opinion is "why is she still here?". She's pretty bland and inoffensive and there isn't really anything interesting about her
mary patricia is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 18:35
Blondie X
Forum Member

He's probably already filled in the online application form to be Number 5.
And Sue is getting ready to road test him as we speak
Old 20-03-2013, 18:50
Azura's Star
Inactive Member

And Sue is getting ready to road test him as we speak

Yeah thanks alot Blondie - I was just about to eat
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 21:10
chloeb
Forum Member

And how he could now pick her up without her stomach getting in the way.

What a silver tongued charmer
Oh yes I had forgotten that small detail...thank you lol
chloeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 21:48
SwanGirl
Forum Member

Not a fan of hers at all but after reading that interview with her ex she is WELL shot of him! He came across as a total bulb!
SwanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 22:28
redcherry
Forum Member

I didn't like her in BB - she seemed a lazy girl. I never got all the adulation for her. I watched the programme with her and John James when they left the house just to see if I was wrong in my opinion, but no, she was still as obnoxious, as was he.
redcherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 22:38
janna
Inactive Member

Dreadful woman . I never saw the appeal or understood how she won BB. I theorise that those pesky teens fell for the "Josie hearts James" rubbish & voted endlessly on redial for the sake of 'lurve' .They wouldn't hear a bad word about her on forums.
As for the boyfriend----he sounds a good match for a woman who took a baseball bat to the head of one ex & caused another (Jorn Jaymes) to scamper back to Oz to dodge her stalking.
janna is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 22:47
Bex.
Forum Member

she'll probably get fat again now, and then be the press saying the split made her eat. or she'll be preggers and sell a story about how he wants nothing to do with her
Bex. is offline   Reply With Quote