Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Andre's "suffering"

Closed Thread
Old 24-04-2013, 14:16
Goldbear86
Inactive Member

I give up. I really do.
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-04-2013, 14:23
lexi22
Inactive Member

Yet you are condemning a woman by claiming she is a mother who couldn't careless if she sees her children or not ..
But you claimed this! He didn't say the kids would follow him, you have pulled that out of thin air!

Peter Andre you really are one selfish human being .. And very deluded if you think your kids would follow you where ever you go .. They have two parents... This is another nasty way of havng ago at Katie ..trying to make out the kids love you more than her ..you need therapy
Seriously. This thread.
Old 24-04-2013, 14:24
Grace In Love
Forum Member

Only in the dark crevices of my mind does Brain McFadden dwell, he shares a space with pain, misery, despair and my old math teacher Mr Jenkins
Old 24-04-2013, 14:32
lexi22
Inactive Member

Of course, he has probably forgotten all about this plan already. Besides, even if he does the kids will be old enough by then to make up their own minds.

I think the supposed hidden meaning is simply because it is PA, people look for hidden meaning in everything he says, even if it doesn't have one!
I think his Wembley promise (threat ) deadline is next year... he might be searching for ways out...

PA: Claire, u know when I said that thing about Wembley, what will I do if it doesn't happen?
CP: When it doesn't happen, Pete, not if. Never mind, we'll distract with something or other, Maybe we can move you to another country or something...

Old 24-04-2013, 14:45
di60
Forum Member

Why would anyone be jealous of a woman pregnant by a man that at the time she knew less than three months?

It's hardly something to be jealous of.
maybe not jealous, but aggrieved that she didn't want his but wanted Alex's (didn't happen) and has now succeeded with her new husband
Old 24-04-2013, 14:55
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Can someone please post a link to the alleged CAN 'story' about Andre going to Australia when the kids are old enough?

It seems to be causing some confusion.
Old 24-04-2013, 15:02
Fizgig
Forum Member

Yes. Think long and hard about him as punishment.
I think the story is a bit hotchpotch, one minute Pete's talking about moving to Aus when he's older & the kids are older, back home. Then it's suddenly a backpacking trip. Maybe the writer stuck together a couple of comments. Nothing to see here, go back.
Old 24-04-2013, 15:05
Goldbear86
Inactive Member

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/pet...-under_3624245

Reading between the lines...no, not even between the lines, it's more passive aggressive shite to upset a pregnant woman with the 'threat' that the kids will leave her and follow dad aged 16. Look at the "source" that gloats at the "fear and worry" it would cause KP.

I sincerely hope this man doesn't have any more children because he's doing a royal job of playing with the heads of the two he's already got. I'm starting to wonder if the DOTY award was just irony
Can someone please post a link to the alleged CAN 'story' about Andre going to Australia when the kids are old enough?

It seems to be causing some confusion.
On a tablet, can't do links but this was the original post.
Old 24-04-2013, 15:10
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

On a tablet, can't do links but this was the original post.
Thanks Goldbear.

Reading that, it just sounds as if he wants to go back to Oz, but only when his kids are old enough. He'd never be allowed to take them out of the UK until they're 18 anyway, then they can follow him if they want and KP can't do diddley, however much she'd like to.

How 'spiting' KP can be read into that I've no idea.
Old 24-04-2013, 15:19
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

For the last time, it's the " a source said" comments which explain the motive story.

If the article had just said "Pete fancies going back to Auz when the kids aren't dependent on him for everything" it would have been innocuous, a throwaway comment. It's the fact that it was presented to us in an article quoting 'a source' which - lets not be green here - is virtually always the management company, sh*tstirring, added three times in one article in an unapologetic manner that Pete's news is very probably distress Katie Price.

Clear as day to me.
Old 24-04-2013, 15:23
Goldbear86
Inactive Member

Thanks Goldbear.

Reading that, it just sounds as if he wants to go back to Oz, but only when his kids are old enough. He'd never be allowed to take them out of the UK until they're 18 anyway, then they can follow him if they want and KP can't do diddley, however much she'd like to.

How 'spiting' KP can be read into that I've no idea.
I don't get it either. To strip it right back; man wants to go travelling when children are older, his children can come if they want. As they will be independent and I presume he means over 18 it would be their choice to go or not. I don't think this is a dig at KP. Even he must know he's had a lucky escape!
Old 24-04-2013, 15:27
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

I don't get it either. To strip it right back; man wants to go travelling when children are older, his children can come if they want. As they will be independent and I presume he means over 18 it would be their choice to go or not. I don't think this is a dig at KP. Even he must know he's had a lucky escape!
Personally, I don't think he does anything to dig at KP, he's as soft as jelly and not vicious enough.
Old 24-04-2013, 15:30
Goldbear86
Inactive Member

For the last time, it's the " a source said" comments which explain the motive story.

If the article had just said "Pete fancies going back to Auz when the kids aren't dependent on him for everything" it would have been innocuous, a throwaway comment. It's the fact that it was presented to us in an article quoting 'a source' which - lets not be green here - is virtually always the management company, sh*tstirring, added three times in one article in an unapologetic manner that Pete's news is very probably distress Katie Price.

Clear as day to me.
It says a source says. We can speculate but cannot prove it comes from CAN. It's probably made up rubbish. Fair enough if Peter himself said those words but he hasn't. He's made a comment about travelling. No doubt as flippant as his Wembley comment!

I highly doubt KP is getting distressed now at where her children will live when they are adults.
Old 24-04-2013, 15:33
Oliver Loxton-P
Inactive Member

Is there a bigger nancy boy on the telly?
Old 24-04-2013, 15:35
Goldbear86
Inactive Member

Personally, I don't think he does anything to dig at KP, he's as soft as jelly and not vicious enough.
I'm sure he sits at home crying into his KP duvet at letting KP go...
Old 24-04-2013, 15:48
Fizgig
Forum Member

He's well jel.
Old 24-04-2013, 16:03
lexi22
Inactive Member

It says a source says. We can speculate but cannot prove it comes from CAN. It's probably made up rubbish. Fair enough if Peter himself said those words but he hasn't. He's made a comment about travelling. No doubt as flippant as his Wembley comment!

I highly doubt KP is getting distressed now at where her children will live when they are adults.
There was nothing flippant about his Wembley comment. He was dead serious, all puffed up like a shiny little Manbaby peacock. I think his actual words were "I know that in two years time I'll be playing Wembley again.

Yeah, that'll happen.
Old 24-04-2013, 16:06
di60
Forum Member

There was nothing flippant about his Wembley comment. He was dead serious, all puffed up like a shiny little Manbaby peacock. I think his actual words were "I know that in two years time I'll be playing Wembley again.

Yeah, that'll happen.
Oh ye of little faith
Old 24-04-2013, 16:10
Betty Britain

Why did the "source" need to comment about how Katie might be feeling ..they shouldn't of mentioned Katie at all...
Old 24-04-2013, 16:12
Betty Britain

Yeah, that'll happen.
I am at Wembley in august and can guarantee I will be singing in front of 80k people ....
Old 24-04-2013, 16:30
Butterface
Forum Member

Yeah, that'll happen.
BIB - I just spat out my coffee
Old 24-04-2013, 16:36
Grace In Love
Forum Member

I think his Wembley promise (threat ) deadline is next year... he might be searching for ways out...

PA: Claire, u know when I said that thing about Wembley, what will I do if it doesn't happen?
CP: When it doesn't happen, Pete, not if. Never mind, we'll distract with something or other, Maybe we can move you to another country or something...

He can run, but he can't hide!
Old 24-04-2013, 16:39
Grace In Love
Forum Member

I've just had an image of him crying while surrounded by KP equestrian items and clutching her books close to his chest
Old 24-04-2013, 17:02
annw
Forum Member

The thing is if katie comment on anything its a dig at Peter and if Peter comments on anything its a dig at Katie. That what the papers and mags want use to believe, not that any of it is true.
Old 24-04-2013, 17:06
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

The thing is if katie comment on anything its a dig at Peter and if Peter comments on anything its a dig at Katie. That what the papers and mags want use to believe, not that any of it is true.
This ^^. Totally.

Closed Thread