Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Andre's "suffering"

Closed Thread
Old 01-04-2013, 14:31
scone
Forum Member

I saw that and it was exactly as you say - irritation. However, I also thought it was a sincere moment and spoke the truth for once, that grief and illness doesn't turn people into saints, and involves all sorts of emotions including anger and impatience as a way of fighting against and coping with the helplessness.

PS. When I do my reviewage, I would like the above comment to be referenced as evidence of my impeccable objectivity! *makes saintly face*
Haha, I got a bit worried then, thank God for the PS, I would prefer the review to be scathing because when I watched this tripe it would have taken a lot less time to review it in it's entirety rather than glossing over the cracks, takes forever to be non-biased, much better to write it as you see it
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 01-04-2013, 14:34
lexi22
Inactive Member

Haha, I got a bit worried then, thank God for the PS, I would prefer the review to be scathing because when I watched this tripe it would have taken a lot less time to review it in it's entirety rather than glossing over the cracks, takes forever to be non-biased, much better to write it as you see it
I meant the first part of the comment. The 2nd part had nothing to do with it, just my little tongue in cheek waiver for future comments I may make..
Old 01-04-2013, 14:36
momma11
Forum Member

1997, Mom...next time he was nominated it was for flop of the year.
Awwww !
Old 01-04-2013, 14:48
scone
Forum Member

I meant the first part of the comment. The 2nd part had nothing to do with it, just my little tongue in cheek waiver for future comments I may make..
So what you are saying is that you were in fact defending Andre? Well forgive me for not seeing that one coming.
Old 01-04-2013, 14:57
lexi22
Inactive Member

So what you are saying is that you were in fact defending Andre? Well forgive me for not seeing that one coming.
I can't help what you see coming. Re that incident, I thought it was telling but only in the sense that it was one of the few real moments in a pile of unutterable guff. If you consider that defending him, down to you. I consider it being objective.
Old 01-04-2013, 15:06
scone
Forum Member

I can't help what you see coming. Re that incident, I thought it was telling but only in the sense that it was one of the few real moments in a pile of unutterable guff. If you consider that defending him, down to you. I consider it being objective.
Being objective is not saying what you really think, so is therefore dishonest, who gives a toss that you can't help what I see coming? No one, so why does it need saying? Maybe because your rudeness is now directed at other posters rather than Andre himself? And you place the confused face, I think I need it at the moment

In future just don't quote me, then I won't need to reply to you etc
Old 01-04-2013, 15:11
lexi22
Inactive Member

Being objective is not saying what you really think, so is therefore dishonest, who gives a toss that you can't help what I see coming? No one, so why does it need saying? Maybe because your rudeness is now directed at other posters rather than Andre himself? And you place the confused face, I think I need it at the moment

In future just don't quote me, then I won't need to reply to you etc
Wow. No idea where all that's coming from. I respond to you about an incident on PA's show, you think I'm taking the pee, I respond to clarify that I wasn't, and then you go off on one.
Old 01-04-2013, 15:13
sidsgirl
Forum Member

Oh dear.
Old 01-04-2013, 15:18
sidsgirl
Forum Member

Hi Arty !
No , didn't see The Voice , but it's good to see that PA is the standard of excellence he aimed for !

No wonder he's proud
Yep. apparently, this Kavanagh person beat Peter Andre and Gary Barlow. Must admit l can't remember him, but he sure was crap on Saturday night.
Old 01-04-2013, 15:21
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Yep. apparently, this Kavanagh person beat Peter Andre and Gary Barlow. Must admit l can't remember him, but he sure was crap on Saturday night.

I fancied the pants off him back in the day

He'll never be Dad of the Year though - or not to the same level as PA
Old 01-04-2013, 15:26
sidsgirl
Forum Member

Old 01-04-2013, 15:27
NotaTypo
Forum Member

Surely that's an impossibility for any man!
Old 01-04-2013, 15:35
scone
Forum Member

Wow. No idea where all that's coming from. I respond to you about an incident on PA's show, you think I'm taking the pee, I respond to clarify that I wasn't, and then you go off on one.
I know exactly where I'm coming from and so do you. I'm not a sheep.
Old 01-04-2013, 15:46
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Surely that's an impossibility for any man!

You are quite right...

What was I thinking???
Old 01-04-2013, 16:32
Nicola32
Forum Member

I have just read that PA has been asked to be the next MAYOR OF EAST GRINSTEAD.

Community leaders are said to be backing the idea and are excited at the prospect of him bringing big name celebrities like Kerry Katona and Amy Childs to the town.

Im sorry but even I laughed my ass off at that.

That story HAS to be an April fool...surely?
Old 01-04-2013, 16:44
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

Council officials are said to be backing the idea and are excited at the prospect of him bringing big name celebrities like Kerry Katona and Amy Childs to the town.

Old 01-04-2013, 16:46
momma11
Forum Member

Council officials are said to be backing the idea and are excited at the prospect of him bringing big name celebrities like Kerry Katona and Amy Childs to the town.

HaHaHa ! It certainly sounds like an April Fool.
Got me laughing anyway
Old 01-04-2013, 16:51
Nicola32
Forum Member

When I posted my comment I hadn't read the whole article but I've just read the whole thing.

I must admit I did laugh too.
Old 01-04-2013, 16:55
lexi22
Inactive Member

Community leaders are said to be backing the idea and are excited at the prospect of him bringing big name celebrities like Kerry Katona and Amy Childs to the town.

That is too funny. I'm guessing it is def an April's Fool from this:

A source told the East Grinstead Courier & Observer: "Apart from the Queen, David Beckham and Terry Wogan there aren't many people in the world more famous than Peter Andre.

"We think having him as mayor would get a lot of people talking about the town. If he attended a jumble sale as mayor it would attract thousands of people - and that's a lot of jumble that's going to get sold.

Read more: http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/Peter-...#ixzz2PEAkx9yH
Old 01-04-2013, 17:01
Nicola32
Forum Member

A source told the East Grinstead Courier & Observer: "Apart from the Queen, David Beckham and Terry Wogan there aren't many people in the world more famous than Peter Andre.

"We think having him as mayor would get a lot of people talking about the town. If he attended a jumble sale as mayor it would attract thousands of people - and that's a lot of jumble that's going to get sold.

Yeah, clearly a p*ss take.

Very humorous though, I must admit.
Old 01-04-2013, 17:04
artlesschaos
Forum Member

None of us are so blinded by dislike for a person we cannot see some good, surely? And, rather than defending PA (and, by inference, attacking you) I saw it as Lexi giving a different perspective on the same scene.

Not sure how that is relevant to you being a sheep, nor to you reacting so strongly.
Old 01-04-2013, 17:06
artlesschaos
Forum Member

He was, wasn't he? I felt more than a little sorry for him. Exactly the same thing happened last year with one of 5ive that isn't Jay.
Old 01-04-2013, 17:06
SULLA
Forum Member

I just avoid anything he's in
Old 01-04-2013, 17:07
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Brilliant!
Old 01-04-2013, 17:44
sidsgirl
Forum Member

Hilarious.

ETA. probably true tho'

Closed Thread