Andre's "suffering"

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2013, 15:42
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

How long has Peter had a monkey??
Ever since he hired Claire Powell

.. or according to Kate/Junior - Hippo/Elephant
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-04-2013, 16:04
SenseiSam
Forum Member

The spot light is on Can, only they have been requested to explain there actions, if Blacksheep had anything to be picked up on by Can they would have done so by now
If that's the case then Kate will have no reason to settle out of court and the FMs can all grab their popcorn and wait for the fireworks to begin

(not holding my breath .... )
Old 10-04-2013, 16:50
ValentinaVargas
Forum Member

The spot light is on Can, only they have been requested to explain there actions, if Blacksheep had anything to be picked up on by Can they would have done so by now

Considering Jamelah Asmar had entered into a formal confidentiality agreement January 2009 with KP, a copy of which is before the court. Also was a trusted confidante who has acted in gross breach of trust.

The details in the Affidavit are the sort of detail of which the court commonly prohibits disclosure, even in those cases where the court does not prohibit the bare fact of a relationship or alleged relationship.
Old 10-04-2013, 17:09
Betty Britain

Ever since he hired Claire Powell

.. or according to Kate/Junior - Hippo/Elephant
Tut tut tut Cyril
Old 10-04-2013, 17:19
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

Well she wallows in mud and slings a lot of poo
Old 10-04-2013, 17:21
Fizgig
Forum Member

Considering Jamelah Asmar had entered into a formal confidentiality agreement January 2009 with KP, a copy of which is before the court. Also was a trusted confidante who has acted in gross breach of trust.

The details in the Affidavit are the sort of detail of which the court commonly prohibits disclosure, even in those cases where the court does not prohibit the bare fact of a relationship or alleged relationship.
Breach of trust maybe, but not libel right? So what she signed was true?
Old 10-04-2013, 17:25
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

If that's the case then Kate will have no reason to settle out of court and the FMs can all grab their popcorn and wait for the fireworks to begin

(not holding my breath .... )
What about a live TV debate ... Kate vs Pete (with Claire under his podium, muppet style) and Ian Hyland can ask the questions.

Someone check for a free space on the CBBC schedule
Old 10-04-2013, 17:25
KayteJ
Inactive Member

Jamelah has not long tweeted this..wonder if it's to do with the case?

Jus had sumfing amazing news....finally something to cheer me up
I'm gonna say it again...I'm so happy right now. Good news
@MrPeterAndre
Old 10-04-2013, 17:26
Anna.Nuttall
Forum Member

i'm completely lost, i go out for a few hours and there is 10 pages more. Can someone just summaries what you guys been saying and what is the latest details.
Old 10-04-2013, 17:27
sidsgirl
Forum Member

@MrPeterAndre

I saw that too,
Old 10-04-2013, 17:28
Anna.Nuttall
Forum Member

oh i just seen this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...oundation.html

Read the best rated comment.
Old 10-04-2013, 17:29
Goaty
Forum Member

i'm completely lost, i go out for a few hours and there is 10 pages more. Can someone just summaries what you guys been saying and what is the latest details.
PA still a muppet who got monkey as his carer.
Old 10-04-2013, 17:31
Anna.Nuttall
Forum Member

PA still a muppet who got monkey as his carer.
I know that, that will never change.
Old 10-04-2013, 17:35
Fizgig
Forum Member

The worst rated comment is 'bore off'. Stupidly usual troll thinks PA is invading their life.
Old 10-04-2013, 17:36
Fizgig
Forum Member

What about a live TV debate ... Kate vs Pete (with Claire under his podium, muppet style) and Ian Hyland can ask the questions.

And you producing of course.
Old 10-04-2013, 17:40
Fizgig
Forum Member

@MrPeterAndre
Just looked her up but found a fake account someone has set up to pick on her. Wonder who did that?
Old 10-04-2013, 17:44
Betty Britain

Just looked her up but found a fake account someone has set up to pick on her. Wonder who did that?
A real question ... How do you know if an account is fake on twitter
Old 10-04-2013, 17:50
Fizgig
Forum Member

Well this one is full of insults about Jamelah like 'why would I use my ex's surname when he never wanted me enough to marry me' & a nice pic of her showing her rug.

Don't know in general, if it's verified it's a real one usually. But not all real ones verify so they don't have responsibility.
Old 10-04-2013, 17:51
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Breach of trust maybe, but not libel right? So what she signed was true?
And Ryan Giggs will testify to just how water-tight and effective injunctions and gagging orders are ...
Old 10-04-2013, 17:58
lexi22
Inactive Member

Celebs (using term loosely) usually have verified accounts - confirmed by a tick next to the name (blue circle/white tick) so followers know they're following the real thing - although not every celebs bothers to do this. In general, if you're familiar with someone's tweets, it's usually easy enough to tell by the content whether it's real, fan, parody, pisstake or fake.
Old 10-04-2013, 17:58
Fizgig
Forum Member

And Ryan Giggs will testify to just how water-tight and effective injunctions and gagging orders are ...
There is a claim with this trial, for a permanent injunction (it's on the net). So, who was it again who doesn't want things coming out?
Old 10-04-2013, 18:06
Betty Britain

Another real question... Is this Jamelah a lads mag girl?
Old 10-04-2013, 18:06
MissCulture
Inactive Member

How many more cancer foundations do we need though, and I say that seriously. There is no shortage of celebrities 'raising awareness' about this disease, I guess we will be treated to plenty of Pete visiting hospitals, bugging sick people and all while being filmed. Sorry but I'm too cynical about this man - a nice shield for when the nasty stuff about him comes out eventually.
Old 10-04-2013, 18:22
Betty Britain

Just had a look on Jamelahs account .. I couldn't see any abuser unless I've got the wrong account
Old 10-04-2013, 18:32
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

That would be the TV event of the...ever.

Ian Hyland has being monkeying about, PA has been on TV annoucing that he's going to be following people with camera around the Royal Marsden and has named a foundation after himself rather than his brother, erm...lots of humous.

How many more cancer foundations do we need though, and I say that seriously. There is no shortage of celebrities 'raising awareness' about this disease, I guess we will be treated to plenty of Pete visiting hospitals, bugging sick people and all while being filmed. Sorry but I'm too cynical about this man - a nice shield for when the nasty stuff about him comes out eventually.
There is a very good reason for that...

Just had a look on Jamelahs account .. I couldn't see any abuser unless I've got the wrong account
I just looked and must also have the wrong account...although the first person she tweeted was Claire33claire

Closed Thread