Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Andre's "suffering"

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2013, 19:55
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Its the truth, for one.
Finding it hard to keep up with your changes of direction Cyril. One moment you've 'always thought he's a great guy' and he 'had no choice but to leave' and now he's a 'sleazebag' and 'gave up his wife and family for nothing'.
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-04-2013, 20:00
Fizgig
Forum Member

Its the truth, for one.
It's irrelevant to the article. Just a deflection from KP's twitter insults. Doesn't it say more that all her friends turned their back on her except for Heaton?

Did CP sack you Cyril?
Old 10-04-2013, 20:01
Fizgig
Forum Member

Freedom of Information request, to establish whether there was a chicken that spawned a whole thread, in other words lots of playground jokes, no consideration for anyone working in the coffee shops, who in this climate might have needed a job etc
Oh, I see. It seems they can't see your posts, so I'll ask.

bunny55, where's that FOI you requested regarding the chicken/coffee shop business?
Old 10-04-2013, 20:12
lexi22
Inactive Member

Oh, I see. It seems they can't see your posts, so I'll ask.

bunny55, where's that FOI you requested regarding the chicken/coffee shop business?
Who is 'they'?

The post was directed at Bunny who - if she chooses to - I'm sure will answer the question in her own time. Why are you expecting other people to answer for her?
Old 10-04-2013, 20:18
Fizgig
Forum Member

Who is 'they'?

The post was directed at Bunny who - if she chooses to - I'm sure will answer the question in her own time. Why are you expecting other people to answer for her?
By they I meant the poster. bunny55. I'm not expecting anyone to answer for her/him.
Old 10-04-2013, 20:21
sidsgirl
Forum Member

[quote=lexi22;65303958]Who is 'they'?

The post was directed at Bunny who - if she chooses to - I'm sure will answer the question in her own time. Why are you expecting other people to answer for her?[/QUOTE]

Well, it's not unheard of is it. You know for the team, as it were.
Old 10-04-2013, 20:23
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Well, it's not unheard of is it. You know for the team, as it were.
Thank you - I was just trying to define irony to someone and then this happened!

Old 10-04-2013, 20:27
Betty Britain
Forum Member

Try this one @jamelah_may
Thats the one I looked at Fizgig ... Thank you anyway
Old 10-04-2013, 20:28
sidsgirl
Forum Member

Thank you - I was just trying to define irony to someone and then this happened!

Ditto artless. knew you would reply to my post, even though it was not addressed to you. so funny.
Old 10-04-2013, 20:32
lexi22
Inactive Member

I think he's an agent provocateur for the axis of evil. Or, the triangle of evil.
Old 10-04-2013, 20:33
Fizgig
Forum Member

Thats the one I looked at Fizgig ... Thank you anyway
oops I thought you wanted the fake one
JamelahMay is the other.
Old 10-04-2013, 20:37
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

Finding it hard to keep up with your changes of direction Cyril. One moment you've 'always thought he's a great guy' and he 'had no choice but to leave' and now he's a 'sleazebag' and 'gave up his wife and family for nothing'.
Have you ever met people who come across nice as anything but are really unintentioanlly totally loopy and it makes them seem a bit crazy?

and 'gave up his wife and family for nothing' .. everybody assumes its just about an affair that supposedly was meant to have happened, but then every person close to them who does an interview says "well, its upto him to say the real reason why he left" so i think its safe to assume there were other things that people dont know and nobody wants to be the one to say it.
Old 10-04-2013, 20:43
artlesschaos
Forum Member

I think he's an agent provocateur for the axis of evil. Or, the triangle of evil.
Ahhh, he wears the pants, huh?
Old 10-04-2013, 20:46
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

Doesn't it say more that all her friends turned their back on her except for Heaton?
She has tons of her old friends around her.

Did CP sack you Cyril?
Please secret squirrel .. i mean, cyril, has a bit more class. I'd rather neuter Maltese badgers whilst wearing a big pink horse costume
Old 10-04-2013, 20:48
BeethovensPiano
Forum Member

wow this thread has expanded considerably in the last day or so.
Old 10-04-2013, 20:52
Betty Britain
Forum Member

oops I thought you wanted the fake one
JamelahMay is the other.
I've now looked at both.. One is very amusing
Old 10-04-2013, 21:23
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

Wish Andre, Katie Price, CAN, and anyone else who rides on their pathetic sideshow would just f-off tbh.

How anyone could like or believe in any of these people amazes me.
Old 10-04-2013, 21:36
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Wish Andre, Katie Price, CAN, and anyone else who rides on their pathetic sideshow would just f-off tbh.

How anyone could like or believe in any of these people amazes me.
A-men to that.
Old 10-04-2013, 21:39
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Have you ever met people who come across nice as anything but are really unintentioanlly totally loopy and it makes them seem a bit crazy?

and 'gave up his wife and family for nothing' .. everybody assumes its just about an affair that supposedly was meant to have happened, but then every person close to them who does an interview says "well, its upto him to say the real reason why he left" so i think its safe to assume there were other things that people dont know and nobody wants to be the one to say it.
Thanks for the clarification Cyril and I understand he must have different sides to him, as we all do, complex is more interesting than cartoon anyway IMO. If the reason for leaving is his secret, why is Kate going to such lengths to keep the contents of Jamelah's affidavit under wraps? Though I suppose it suits them both for it to be left undetermined as speculation = continued interest.
Old 10-04-2013, 21:41
Grace In Love
Forum Member

I prefer to think of it as the blancmange of evil
Old 10-04-2013, 21:57
di60
Forum Member

just being out and out nosey ..... does anyone know who the father of this Jamelah birds baby is?
Old 10-04-2013, 22:05
di60
Forum Member

Thanks for the clarification Cyril and I understand he must have different sides to him, as we all do, complex is more interesting than cartoon anyway IMO. If the reason for leaving is his secret, why is Kate going to such lengths to keep the contents of Jamelah's affidavit under wraps? Though I suppose it suits them both for it to be left undetermined as speculation = continued interest.
found this old article when poking around.....

An email, which is reportedly the result of this request, is believed to allege that Katie was on the 'point of having an affair' with her riding instructor Andrew Gould.

It is thought that the email in question also contains private medical information.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2Q6Husy00

perhaps the "private medical information" originated from Jamelah? and is also contained within the affidavit?

I've always believed that it was private medical information that was the real reason why they split
Old 10-04-2013, 22:07
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

Any news on Wembley, Cyril, you seem to have your ear to the ground, any clues?
I think he's having a tough time trying to book the Cheeky Girls as support act Cazz!
Old 10-04-2013, 22:11
cazzz
Forum Member

I think he's having a tough time trying to book the Cheeky Girls as support act Cazz!
are the girls are busy to fit it in?
Old 10-04-2013, 22:13
Betty Britain
Forum Member

are the girls are busy to fit it in?
They are booked solid until next Wednesday

Closed Thread