Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Andre's "suffering"

Closed Thread
Old 13-04-2013, 14:02
Grace In Love
Forum Member

This court case might just end that and both parties stop the battle and go about their lives happily
Betty, how many times do I have to tell you to stay off the cheese before bedtime?
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-04-2013, 14:04
Betty Britain

Betty, how many times do I have to tell you to stay off the cheese before bedtime?
Ooops sorry
Old 13-04-2013, 15:01
NotaTypo
Forum Member

And we're finally back to Pete!
Old 13-04-2013, 15:06
di60
Forum Member

talking of cheese you mean?
Old 13-04-2013, 15:15
cazzz
Forum Member

it appears that the is still "suffering", not sure how many shows have aired but the writeup for the fourth episode seems to cover the same stuff as Lexi did on her reviewage...which I don't think was episode four.
http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep4we...-andre-my-life
Old 13-04-2013, 15:30
NotaTypo
Forum Member

it appears that the is still "suffering", not sure how many shows have aired but the writeup for the fourth episode seems to cover the same stuff as Lexi did on her reviewage...which I don't think was episode four.
I think Pete needs a session or two with Yoda. "Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering"
Old 13-04-2013, 15:31
Blondie X
Forum Member

Have I missed much?
Old 13-04-2013, 15:37
Betty Britain

Have I missed much?
No not really
Old 13-04-2013, 15:52
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

I think Pete needs a session or two with Yoda. "Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering"
.. sufferage
Old 13-04-2013, 15:57
lexi22
Inactive Member

Two eps have aired, cazzz. The suffering apparently is this series' theme and will be the backdrop, frontdrop and sidedrop to every episode. It's so we don't forget.

@Blondie - *waves* good break? You missed Pete's suffering.
Old 13-04-2013, 16:06
Like an Onion
Forum Member

Have I missed much?
KP abusing another female celebrity and exhorting her belief that she and Margaret Thatcher are two of a kind.

PA reviewage supplied by Lexi... apparently said reviewage is wrong and the people taking it as gospel are fools and sycophantic for thanking Lexi.

Any fm who does not agree with a point of view is a bully and in a gang with other bullies.

KP has been smeared by CAN/herself or they are just as bad as each other.

CP is an all powerful manager who can make everyone not like KP or a mediocre manager without the sense to let KP get on with her outstanding job of smearing herself.

So nope I don't think you missed anything Blondie... the accusations remain the same the names just vary slightly.
Old 13-04-2013, 16:07
Grace In Love
Forum Member

Oh god I know every word to that, I am such a nerd.
Old 13-04-2013, 16:11
Grace In Love
Forum Member

KP abusing another female celebrity and exhorting her belief that she and Margaret Thatcher are two of a kind.

PA reviewage supplied by Lexi... apparently said reviewage is wrong and the people taking it as gospel are fools and sycophantic for thanking Lexi.

Any fm who does not agree with a point of view is a bully and in a gang with other bullies.

CP is an all powerful manager who can make everyone not like KP or a mediocre manager without the sense to let KP get on with her outstanding job of smearing herself.

So nope I don't think you missed anything Blondie... the accusations remain the same the names just vary slightly.
brilliantly summarised Onion
Old 13-04-2013, 16:12
ValentinaVargas
Forum Member

So what about the cosmetics place. Do you know much about that?

Could have some fun here
Thought Claire Powell was being sued over what happened.
Old 13-04-2013, 16:14
Essex Angel*
Forum Member

Halle-bleedin-lujah.
Old 13-04-2013, 16:20
Kay2000
Forum Member

So what about the cosmetics place. Do you know much about that?

Could have some fun here
Could have some fun myself Cyril You come across as someone people will not forget
Old 13-04-2013, 16:28
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

Have I missed much?
Yes, but we know how inconvenienced you are when you have to removed the phone from its holster

Oh god I know every word to that, I am such a nerd.
I know nowt about Star Trek

I don't use Twitter for Showbiz but I do know there's a contingent of '**n* Soup' on it with ties to various people discussed here that are that's best avoided/ not provided with an audience. Just my two penny worth

Anyone any idea when this goes to court? It's been over a year now already.
Old 13-04-2013, 16:39
Blondie X
Forum Member

Cheers hun saves me trawling through 97 pages that Still down south and its peeing down so on iPad in Costa at more. Proper catch up due when I get home tomoz xxx
Old 13-04-2013, 16:46
lexi22
Inactive Member

Now that's reviewage, LAO!
Old 13-04-2013, 16:47
cazzz
Forum Member

Have I missed much?
*waves to blondie* welcome back
Old 13-04-2013, 16:57
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

Could have some fun myself Cyril You come across as someone people will not forget
Haha i bet.

Pete's probably on here .... maybe Lexi?
Old 13-04-2013, 16:58
Kay2000
Forum Member

Haha i bet.

You know alot about the media law Cyril, remember the picture of Princess with a face full of make up? Katie would of had to given permission for that picture to be printed yes?
Old 13-04-2013, 17:07
cazzz
Forum Member

Haha i bet.

Lexi had a good sense of humour, and not one of a 5 year old.....def not Pete

I had wondered if his dj brother was on here, or maybe he just sticks to his twitter accounts..
Old 13-04-2013, 17:12
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

Lexi had a good sense of humour, and not one of a 5 year old.....def not Pete

I had wondered if his dj brother was on here, or maybe he just sticks to his twitter accounts..
Arrgh, just would have been funny pete doing his own reviewage.

True true
Old 13-04-2013, 17:22
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

You know alot about the media law Cyril, remember the picture of Princess with a face full of make up? Katie would of had to given permission for that picture to be printed yes?
I would be surprised if her or sophie hadn't given the ok. Otherwise the paper would be just asking for a lawsuit.

But she claims they stole it and there was a lot of that going on in 2010.

Closed Thread