Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

AX Paris Sizes

Old 24-03-2013, 12:41
DDesousa
Forum Member

Hi all,

If you are a luxury fashion brand consumer or have opinions regarding the online luxury fashion sector then I would really appreciate your opinions.

I am conducting a study into luxury fashion consumers' opinions towards the emergence of luxury fashion brands to the internet. I have developed an open ended questionnaire which poses several questions where you can express your thoughts and opinions. Your thoughts will provide insight into my research project and you can access the questionnaire using the link below.

http://tolu.na/102fVe5

Alternatively, I have posted some of the questions below which you can express your opinions towards on this thread if you don't want to fill in the questionnaire.

What are your views regarding your experience using luxury fashion websites?

Please consider the extent to which you believe that luxury fashion brands have been able to replicate the in-store environment online?

In your opinion, how might luxury fashion brands continue to improve their websites to deliver a more ‘luxurious’ experience online?

As always, all the information shared will remain strictly confidential and for the purposes of my research project only.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to reading your responses.
DDesousa is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.