Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Ncis: Red

Old 26-03-2013, 16:29
Daily Living

I've only just noticed this. Can't believe there's another NCIS spin-off to look forward too!

I don't know much about it, or who's going to be in it, but, I hope it's as good as it's title suggests!

I'm from the UK, so I was wondering...Have the US already shown it? If they have, please refrain from the spoilers, or put it in captions so if people want to look they can!

I can't wait. Who else can't wait?
Daily Living is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 26-03-2013, 16:35
TWS
Forum Member

Red 1 was last week at US pace and Red 2 is tonight
TWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 16:41
Daily Living

Red 1 was last week at US pace and Red 2 is tonight
Oh, thanks for that information! It seems no one's been on Wikipedia in a while then!

Do you know anything about the new show?
Old 26-03-2013, 17:21
Schmiznurf
Forum Member

Oh, thanks for that information! It seems no one's been on Wikipedia in a while then!

Do you know anything about the new show?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2699068/

That pretty much only has a small description and cast list, but it's better than nothing.
Schmiznurf is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 17:23
Daily Living

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2699068/

That pretty much only has a small description and cast list, but it's better than nothing.
So, NCIS: Red is different from the other two in that it follows a mobile team of agents who are forced to live and work together as they crisscross the country solving crimes. So, mobile agents being the difference! This looks very exciting, and interesting! I can't wait for this show even more now!

Channel 5: Pick this show up. Now.

Thanks for the link, Schmiznurf!
Old 26-03-2013, 17:24
Daily Living

Anyone from the US on here (highly likely, hopefully) how are you finding "Red: Part 1"?
Old 26-03-2013, 17:32
David_Hill
Forum Member

Isn't this a pilot only? How has it aired in the US yet? Or has the pilot been screened as a test to see if it can get an audience?
David_Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 17:34
Daily Living

Isn't this a pilot only? How has it aired in the US yet? Or has the pilot been screened as a test to see if it can get an audience?
It aired in NCIS: LA current season (has only aired Part 1 of two parts), where obviously all spin-off characters are introduced and crossed over with NCIS: LA. So it hasn't officially started just yet.
Old 26-03-2013, 17:37
paul2307
Forum Member

Anyone from the US on here (highly likely, hopefully) how are you finding NCIS: RED?
I've already seen the first episode if you can call it that and I live in the UK .Its amazing what you can find on the internet if you know where to look

The show hasn't started as yet its a pilot within NCIS LA and its a joint investigation between both teams much like NCIS was within JAG and LA was in NCIS , the second part is showing tonight
paul2307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 17:46
Daily Living

I've already seen the first episode if you can call it that and I live in the UK .Its amazing what you can find on the internet if you know where to look

The show hasn't started as yet its a pilot within NCIS LA and its a joint investigation between both teams much like NCIS was within JAG and LA was in NCIS , the second part is showing tonight
Paul, please, do you have the website where you watched the first part?
Old 26-03-2013, 17:55
paul2307
Forum Member

Paul, please, do you have the website where you watched the first part?
Not sure I'm allowed to post the link as I don't know how legal the sites are but Google is your friend just search streaming video
paul2307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 17:59
David_Hill
Forum Member

It aired in NCIS: LA current season (has only aired Part 1 of two parts), where obviously all spin-off characters are introduced and crossed over with NCIS: LA. So it hasn't officially started just yet.
Thanks. I did wonder lol.
David_Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 18:04
Daily Living

Not sure I'm allowed to post the link as I don't know how legal the sites are but Google is your friend just search streaming video
Thank you! I'll give it a go.
Old 26-03-2013, 18:04
Daily Living

Thanks. I did wonder lol.
I wondered too, at first!
Old 30-03-2013, 17:25
Daily Living

Anyone, (from US or those who have other sources ) How did you find collectively "RED Part 1" and "RED Part 2"?
Old 30-03-2013, 19:24
zwixxx
Forum Member

Anyone, (from US or those who have other sources ) How did you find collectively "RED Part 1" and "RED Part 2"?
Spoiler

btw
Spoiler
zwixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 17:50
malcy30
Forum Member

If will be legally on in the UK in 5 weeks as Red part 1 is episode 18 of the current season of NCIS Los Angeles. Part 2 is episode 19. It's episode 13 on Sky One tonight.
malcy30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 18:05
Doghouse Riley
Forum Member

Nothing to do with the show, but I live south of Manchester and a few weeks ago I saw a white vehicle with

"CSI
Crime Scene Investigation"

in bold letters on the side.
It was the size of those little Post Office mail vans. I fell about laughing.
Doghouse Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 20:33
Daily Living

Nothing to do with the show, but I live south of Manchester and a few weeks ago I saw a white vehicle with

"CSI
Crime Scene Investigation"

in bold letters on the side.
It was the size of those little Post Office mail vans. I fell about laughing.
OMFG, this made me laugh!
Old 31-03-2013, 20:34
Daily Living

If will be legally on in the UK in 5 weeks as Red part 1 is episode 18 of the current season of NCIS Los Angeles. Part 2 is episode 19. It's episode 13 on Sky One tonight.
Love how you put in 'legally' into the sentence. I'm going to try and find the show elsewhere as I don't have Sky!
Old 31-03-2013, 20:35
Daily Living

Spoiler

btw
Spoiler
Thanks for the feedback! But, oh, damn I'm a little nervous about what you've said here, but I want to keep an open mind! I'm still really looking forward to RED!
Old 31-03-2013, 20:44
zwixxx
Forum Member

^ of course I may be suffering from premature-series-write-off, which happened with NCIS LA - loved the pilot but ep1 psd me off cos they changed the head-boss-lady for a little person (not really a spoiler) and after watching the next few eps, well I wasn't too impressed. For some reason I stuck with it though, or maybe I returned for an ep cos Ms Abbey Shuto(?) was guest starring, either way, in S2 they introduced anther tech character (not really a spoiler) and from then on I loved the series and now prefer it over the original NCIS (which, if you took a little time to think about it, is basically THE SAME THING EVERY SINGLE EPISODE - from the bit before the opening credits that could be whole story in itself, then a murder, credits, then jokey bit with DiNoozo before Gibbs suddenly appears to announce a murder, etc etc). Anyway, since I was wrong about NCISLA I might well be wrong about NCIS RED. Methinks it'll be one of those series I try an ep later on in the series, love what I see, then marathon all the previous eps to catch up.
zwixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 20:55
Daily Living

^ of course I may be suffering from premature-series-write-off, which happened with NCIS LA - loved the pilot but ep1 psd me off cos they changed the head-boss-lady for a little person (not really a spoiler) and after watching the next few eps, well I wasn't too impressed. For some reason I stuck with it though, or maybe I returned for an ep cos Ms Abbey Shuto(?) was guest starring, either way, in S2 they introduced anther tech character (not really a spoiler) and from then on I loved the series and now prefer it over the original NCIS (which, if you took a little time to think about it, is basically THE SAME THING EVERY SINGLE EPISODE - from the bit before the opening credits that could be whole story in itself, then a murder, credits, then jokey bit with DiNoozo before Gibbs suddenly appears to announce a murder, etc etc). Anyway, since I was wrong about NCISLA I might well be wrong about NCIS RED. Methinks it'll be one of those series I try an ep later on in the series, love what I see, then marathon all the previous eps to catch up.
LOL, I see what you mean, I guess you're not always going to like something at first glance, or it could be the opposite, you could like it at first and then later on not like it as much or not at all! Anyway, thanks for advice, I'mma going to give it a real chance!

NCIS - Those comments, they summed up the show well! Even though I know it's sort of the same thing everytime, I still love it!

Oh how I love those marathon catch-up on TV days, that's what I did with S1 and 2 of The Walking Dead a couple of weeks ago! S3 still hasn't come to the free-to-view channels in the UK yet!
Old 31-03-2013, 21:32
BigFoot87
Forum Member

I've found NCIS: LA to be something of a disappointment (and I loved the pilot 2-parter they did for that on NCIS Original) so I'm hoping for better from the Red team.
BigFoot87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 21:34
Daily Living

I've found NCIS: LA to be something of a disappointment (and I loved the pilot 2-parter they did for that on NCIS Original) so I'm hoping for better from the Red team.
That's what I was like with CSI: Miami, and then NY came along and I thought, this is the spin-off I've been waiting for!

I hope, like you, that RED is brilliant!