Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Lego city from Zavvi

Old 26-03-2013, 22:03
Jeff_Edwards
Forum Member

Has anyone else had there copy sent out yet, ordered mine back in January, for 27.88, but it hasn't been posted yet and the website is saying sold out, maybe a lot of people took the rather good offer they had on.
Jeff_Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 28-03-2013, 18:22
gdjman68wasdigi
Forum Member

Has anyone else had there copy sent out yet, ordered mine back in January, for 27.88, but it hasn't been posted yet and the website is saying sold out, maybe a lot of people took the rather good offer they had on.
i guess it wont be arriving anytime soon
gdjman68wasdigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 10:07
ScreamingTree<3
Forum Member

We paid 50 quid... at GAME. but we've got it.
ScreamingTree<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 11:52
Jackbauer1210
Forum Member

My local game told me that they are looking at stopping wii u titles yesterday??!!

I was disgusted as I got my wii u from them and they couldn't have been more for it then, but now there is only a tiny section, they had no lego city in, no copies of need for speed?? I don't understand how game can do this.

Hope you guys enjoy lego
Jackbauer1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 13:14
frankie_baby
Forum Member

My local game told me that they are looking at stopping wii u titles yesterday??!!

I was disgusted as I got my wii u from them and they couldn't have been more for it then, but now there is only a tiny section, they had no lego city in, no copies of need for speed?? I don't understand how game can do this.

Hope you guys enjoy lego
the average GAME employee is completely clueless as to what they're doing, even more so than the incompetent management
frankie_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 18:10
Alan1981
Forum Member

We paid 50 quid... at GAME. but we've got it.
It was priced at 42.99 this morning but out of stock at our local game. I came back this afternoon as I had 7 quid in game points, and it was back in stock at 49.99.

I try to stay loyal to our game as it has some decent staff in there who know what they are talking about and don't give you the hard sell, but some time the prices are staggering and they seem constantly out of stock on even newly released games.
Alan1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:22
Callous
Forum Member

I've had that with Zavvi before . pre-ordered something cheap and they cancelled the order without telling me (although other stuff has snuck through so you never know).

I was fortunate enough to get it from The Hut for 33 on pre-order (thanks to a voucher code). It came 3 days late (not that surprising thanks to the Easter weekend) but I can't complain about the price.
Callous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:53
SimonB79
Forum Member

I've had that with Zavvi before . pre-ordered something cheap and they cancelled the order without telling me (although other stuff has snuck through so you never know).

I was fortunate enough to get it from The Hut for 33 on pre-order (thanks to a voucher code). It came 3 days late (not that surprising thanks to the Easter weekend) but I can't complain about the price.
33 is a bargain! I paid 40 from amazon tho it bet its still cheaper then game!
SimonB79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 00:53
Jeff_Edwards
Forum Member

Thought I'd best post an update, it arrived the Tuesday after Easter, must have just had high demand.

Great game, worth the little wait
Jeff_Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote