Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Changing Orange Plan (Finally). Need To Make SURE I Will Not Lose My Discounts etc?

Old 29-03-2013, 14:15
ajh94
Forum Member

A few weeks ago I had a thread about changing my Orange plan, and I was wondering if I will lose my discounts, extras and stuff... Well I still haven't done it, haven't even been on here as i've had a lot on but I am wanting to do it now and just wanna make sure I'm definitely not gonna loose anything. I've looked at my bills and stuff and pretty much my situation is this...

I have 3 discounts on my account, one "loyalty reward for 12 months" to the value of 10 after VAT, another "Loyalty reward for 12 months" to the value of 7.50 after VAT and a "Line Rental discount" to the value of 10 after VAT, so that's -27.50 each month in total, I also have an extra 1GB data bundle on my account (that costs 10 a month but one of those discounts is there to counteract the data bundle cost - CS did it for me as compensation for a long running issue I had). I'm currently on Panther 36 for 36 a month (46 with extra data bundle) so with discounts i'm paying 18.50 a month... I will be moving to either The Works 46 or The Works 51 from the Panther 36. I just want to make 100% sure that I will not lose any of my discounts or the 1GB bundle?

My account is also in CREDIT by over 200 (It's all money I have paid in, I just like to pay it in advance so it's all there), I won't lose any of the money my account is in credit by either will I? That will all stay there even after my plan change right??

Finally does it make a difference if I submit my plan to be changed online via "your account" or ring up CS and do it, what's the best way or is there no difference?

Id be very grateful if you could answer all those questions to the best of your knowledge/experience. Plymouthbloke???

Thank you very much for your time!
ajh94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 29-03-2013, 21:16
ajh94
Forum Member

^^^ Don't Worry - Got It All Sorted Now! Shame I Can't Delete The Thread! ^^^
Old 29-03-2013, 22:59
jabbamk1
Forum Member

So you're now paying 18.50 for Unlimited Mins/Texts & 6GB Data?

Did you get a phone with that?
jabbamk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 10:57
ajh94
Forum Member

So you're now paying 18.50 for Unlimited Mins/Texts & 6GB Data?

Did you get a phone with that?
Yeah got a Galaxy S II (Contract was took out in 2011), just wanted to change now from the 36 to a higher one with more data but still a very low price... Got a Galaxy Note 2 and Sony Xperia Z now though (that I bought SIM free) so don't have the Galaxy S II anymore