Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

White Collar season 3

Old 11-04-2013, 17:32
HorizonPete

I'm glad Ailbi picked up White Collar for the UK market after the long time it spent in the boondocks.

Tuesday night's episode was pretty good. Interesting that Neal lied to Mozzie about finding the manifest in Peter's safe.
HorizonPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 11-04-2013, 22:46
Cadiva
Forum Member

Great to see it getting an airing, still a shame it's not on a mainstream channel though, I think it would get a really good following if more people could see it.
Cadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 16:54
galaxy99
Forum Member

Just started watching season 1 on netflix, really good
galaxy99 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 17:02
lovetochat
Forum Member

I have just watched seasons 1 and 2, about to start season 3.

I took a while for me to get into it, the writing in the first series in particular wasn't as good as I thought it would be, and not as good as Suits IMO, but it gets better. A couple of episodes had the cases "solved" before the opening credits were done!
lovetochat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 18:11
Sez_babe
Forum Member

I'm on Season 2 but have Season 3 recorded. Matt Bomer is mesmorising
Sez_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 17:27
J-J
Forum Member

Love this show, i would agree with regards to the first season not really grabbing me totally, i only stuck with it due to a lack of other things to watch but it really has got better and better, love the relationship between Peter and Neal and obviously Mozzie is immense.

Do we know if Neal gets a salary from the police? i know it was all part of him getting out but obviously they know he must earn money somehow.
J-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 14:28
HorizonPete

J-J I think Neal gets a subsidy for his consultancy. In the first series when he first start Peter tells him they have $700 a month for this deal. Don't forget he's also got a lot of stuff stashed away - not only the stolen loot from the submarine - but from his other cons and thefts.

What got me hooked on the show is that it's different from the vast number of police/FBI procedurals that are out there. Very fresh and original.
HorizonPete is offline   Reply With Quote