Options

Big Brother series 14 start date? (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fridays for the voice? do they mean big brother or celeb bb......im confused
  • Options
    mugwuffmugwuff Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    The Voice final has been put back to the Friday to avoid the BgT final. So I can't see bb starting til the week after.

Sounds like CBB will run straight after bb again.
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    mugwuff wrote: »
    The Voice final has been put back to the Friday to avoid the BgT final. So I can't see bb starting til the week after.

Sounds like CBB will run straight after bb again.

No - the first live show of The Voice has been moved to Friday. It ends sometime in mid-to-late June.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They won't want BB to clash with The Voice so how's this gonna work?!
  • Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    mugwuff wrote: »
    They won't want BB to clash with The Voice so how's this gonna work?!

They may not have a choice...my guess would be this came as a suprise to Channel 5 that they did not expect...it may be genuine competition now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB will just go on after the voice has ended. They like to start at 7 anyway so no bid deal
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The BGT final is on June 1st not the 8th.
  • Options
    wonderwheels28wonderwheels28 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    The BGT final is on June 1st not the 8th.

BGT final is the 8th Stephen Molhern said on Friday on This Morning, live shows are Monday 27th to Friday 31st May & grand final is on the following Saturday 8th June.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    let the celeb rumours begin
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/147870-big-brother-2013-start-date-penciled-in-for-june-6.html

Was hoping it would be the 5th, as I'm working abroad from the 6th. I'll enjoy a BB marathon when I return on the 11th.
  • Options
    mrmattybeckmrmattybeck Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    June the 6th is looking very likely we will find out for sure on Wednesday afternoon
  • Options
    dannyboy22dannyboy22 Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spooky all them dates mean something to me the 5th i have a root canal the 6th i pay my rather large credit card bill and the 11th is my birthday:cry::(:D
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 116,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A vacant slot isn't a scheduled programme.

We've not seen a proper promo yet.
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isint tellymix the genius who said Beckham was going to be in CBB.?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samy1014 wrote: »
    BB will just go on after the voice has ended. They like to start at 7 anyway so no bid deal

They will start after Eastenders so 8PM but I suppose BB could be on at 10PM depending on how long the voice is and they have to think about the lead in till the next programmes that BBC1 have if it ended at say 9PM. Though I think it's an hour and a half so 10PM start would make most sense as I assume there wouldn't be an eviction the next day! :D;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people trust stupid sites like TellyMix?
    I just don't get it. Yes I agree June 6th is likely but June 13th is just as likely. These are the morons who said David Becham was going in CBB

A bit of advice for you all is not to trust every site. I'd say that the most reliable are DS and BBspy http://www.bbspy.co.uk/
    I'd advise you to ignore the rest as they are total BS

However on this occasion I agree June 6th is likely however it is nowhere near confirmed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    June the 6th is looking very likely we will find out for sure on Wednesday afternoon

why wednesday afternoon?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Channel 5's schedule for first week in June has been announced and there's no sign of Big Brother, so expect it in the second week of June.
  • Options
    mrmattybeckmrmattybeck Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like they want to avoid any clashes with the voice and bgt very smart move here considering how it did against the Olympics last year they channel 5 are clearly wanting the best ratings possible by avoiding these clashes good move :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah they had to avoid the voice - so second week of June it is. Probably the thurs!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Ian from the digital team and BOTS has returned to work at Elstree today.

Obviously that doesn't put a timescale on the series launch, but certainly narrows it down to soonish.
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Ian from the digital team and BOTS has returned to work at Elstree today.

Obviously that doesn't put a timescale on the series launch, but certainly narrows it down to soonish.

Hope ian is working on the Big Brother website :)
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 31,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sooo, sounding like early June for the off! Was wondering when my next fix was due. Great news! :D
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Sooo, sounding like early June for the off! Was wondering when my next fix was due. Great news! :D

More mid than early-mid than early, believed now to be the 13th.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 218,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bbspy ‏@bbspy

Oh gosh, more news - C5 has just confirmed in their advanced programme info that #BBUK launches week beginning 8th June (exact date TBC)

Reality Bites ‏@dsrealitybites

Looks like Big Brother will return on Thursday, June 13 from the schedules. Mark you diaries.