Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

JADE Goody’s estate is facing bankruptcy...

Old 23-04-2013, 15:16
John_Traynor
Forum Member

There is a transcript of an interview with "personality" Will.I.Am on the digitalspy site. The interview is his response to latest accusations of abject plagiarism and music-theft, crimes that are his alternative to having any creative talent. His woolly excuses for said theft are expressed in an approximation of the English language that would embarrass a four-year-old. Every "sentence" he utters is infested with garbled grammar, jumbled-up tenses and random use of personal pronouns.

Read and weep
John_Traynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 23-04-2013, 15:17
Goaty
Forum Member

What are you on about?
Goaty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 15:20
Zack06
Forum Member

There is a transcript of an interview will "personality" Will.I.Am on the digitalspy site. The interview is his response to latest accusations of abject plagiarism and music-theft, crimes that are his alternative to having any creative talent. His woolly excuses for said theft are expressed in an approximation of the English language that would embarrass a four-year-old. Every "sentence" he utters is infested with garbled grammar, jumbled-up tenses and random use of personal pronouns.

Read and weep
It appears that Will.i.am is not the only one with a questionable grasp on the English language.
Zack06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 15:23
John_Traynor
Forum Member

What are you on about?
If you click on the sentence "Read and weep" you will directed to the webpage containing the said transcript.
Old 23-04-2013, 15:24
John_Traynor
Forum Member

It appears that Will.i.am is not the only one with a questionable grasp on the English language.
I have corrected the typing error.
Old 23-04-2013, 15:44
lexi22
Inactive Member

There is a transcript of an interview with "personality" Will.I.Am on the digitalspy site. The interview is his response to latest accusations of abject plagiarism and music-theft, crimes that are his alternative to having any creative talent. His woolly excuses for said theft are expressed in an approximation of the English language that would embarrass a four-year-old. Every "sentence" he utters is infested with garbled grammar, jumbled-up tenses and random use of personal pronouns.

Read and weep
What a pathetic post. Pathetic personal insults, pathetic snobbery because he doesn't express himself in a way that meets with your approval, and pathetic judgement of his grasp of the language on the basis of a handful of sentences. Pathetic.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 15:45
big brother 9
Forum Member

leave him alone he is dope
big brother 9 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 15:54
Domestiques
Inactive Member

William is really just a wrong person, he is like a kid with ADD, like beavis and butthead when they have too much sugar, I am cornholio.
Domestiques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 15:56
DarthFader
Forum Member

Talk about how bad his music, business enterprises and the like but how he looks? Never. Let's see a picture of the OP. Reminds me of certain chelsea fan's calling Lampard Fat Frank when there isn't an ounce of fat on him.

PJ
DarthFader is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 16:03
AoibheannRose
Forum Member

I tried to read the article, but I couldn't make head nor tails of whatever the hell it was that he was attempting to communicate. As the man himself would say, what a dope!
AoibheannRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 16:15
John_Traynor
Forum Member

What a pathetic post. Pathetic personal insults, pathetic snobbery because he doesn't express himself in a way that meets with your approval, and pathetic judgement of his grasp of the language on the basis of a handful of sentences. Pathetic.
Every attempt at a sentence by Will.I.Am fails. He is thirty-eight years old!
Old 23-04-2013, 17:09
Zone_Out
Forum Member

This.
Zone_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 17:47
priscilla
Forum Member

This.
priscilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 18:09
Like an Onion
Forum Member

Whilst the interview may not be in standard English it is perfectly understandable... intellectual snobbery is such a sad thing... especially considering that your comprehension skills must be limited if you could not understand said interview... of course your opinion is rendered somewhat meaningless... considering you made such a shallow personal attack on Will.I.Am's personal appearance which has nothing to do with his ability as a performer/producer... or indeed whether he has a history of musical plagiarism.
Like an Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 18:10
Phyllis Stein
Forum Member

Every attempt at a sentence by Will.I.Am fails. He is thirty-eight years old!
And fabulous. You, Sir, are not.
Phyllis Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 18:28
allaboard
Forum Member

Will.i.am grows on me more and more everyday. He is so cute.
allaboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 18:34
Sweet FA
Forum Member

Fat balding Will.I.Am and the English language

Read and weep
Argumentum ad hominem. Seriously, however old you are, grow up.
Sweet FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 18:57
delazarous
Forum Member

You lost any chance of making a credible point when you began with a comment on his physical appearance.
delazarous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 20:26
zx50
Forum Member

Hmmn... It's Will.i.am and digital spy.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 20:34
Hobbes1966
Forum Member

He comes across as a nice, down to earth man who has done a hell of a lot for the community. I'd much prefer to have a conversation with him than with you OP.
Hobbes1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 20:37
Big Boy Barry
Forum Member

American judges on British TV talent shows always make up new words to sound cool

He'd be a decent judge if he didn't say as much, and said it much quicker
Big Boy Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 20:47
Leicester_Hunk
Forum Member

Leave Will alone I like him!!
Leicester_Hunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 20:51
zx50
Forum Member

American judges on British TV talent shows always make up new words to sound cool

He'd be a decent judge if he didn't say as much, and said it much quicker
Will.i.am is quite funny on The Voice. It'd be sort of boring without him.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 21:32
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

I have no problem about a thread about Will.I.Am but the fat balding bit annoys me.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 22:06
Like an Onion
Forum Member

I have no problem about a thread about Will.I.Am but the fat balding bit annoys me.
To say nothing of the assumption that there is only one form of English that should be spoken... in this case by an American.
Like an Onion is offline   Reply With Quote