DS Forums

note 3 unbreakable oled display

Old 23-04-2013, 01:13
swordman
Forum Member

Never broke a display myself but got to be something many people long for

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/04/22/...-oled-display/
swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 23-04-2013, 02:20
Step666
Forum Member

A UBP panel was rumoured for the Note2 as well, so there's nothing new to this sort of speculation.
Plus the Note3 will be about 6 months away still, who knows what might change before then.
Step666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 05:35
IvanIV
Forum Member

I like the part "more space for battery" more than that it will be harder to destroy.
IvanIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 08:59
Bagov
Forum Member

I like the part "more space for battery" more than that it will be harder to destroy.
I agree there, but my Note 2 is pretty damn good (for a smartphone) on battery life. No matter how much I use it, from unplugging in the morning till going to bed and plugging-in again (and that can often be in the wee-small hours of next day) I've never managed to kill the battery. How many top-end phones will manage that these days?
Bagov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 09:40
blueisthecolour
Forum Member

I agree there, but my Note 2 is pretty damn good (for a smartphone) on battery life. No matter how much I use it, from unplugging in the morning till going to bed and plugging-in again (and that can often be in the wee-small hours of next day) I've never managed to kill the battery. How many top-end phones will manage that these days?
I agree - the Note 2 battery life is surprisingly decent. If I don't use it too much I can just about get through 2 days with it.
blueisthecolour is offline   Reply With Quote