Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

www.petshappyhome.co.uk/

Old 24-04-2013, 11:25
Davetherave70
Inactive Member

Just a warning for anyone thinking of ordering a product from http://www.petshappyhome.co.uk/ - DON'T!!

They are not UK based, they are based in China. Any item you pay for, the price that actually comes out of your bank is higher with the only explanation being this is down to 'bank charges'!

And to top it off, when your item arrives in the country you're liable for import duty of 30!!! - never have I had to pay this when ordering an item from the internet.

Nowhere on their website does it state that this is an outfit based in China, and their website address is even .co.uk, so this is a deliberate attempt to mislead the customer.

Disgusted
Davetherave70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-04-2013, 13:13
JJ75
Forum Member

Just a warning for anyone thinking of ordering a product from http://www.petshappyhome.co.uk/ - DON'T!!

They are not UK based, they are based in China. Any item you pay for, the price that actually comes out of your bank is higher with the only explanation being this is down to 'bank charges'!

And to top it off, when your item arrives in the country you're liable for import duty of 30!!! - never have I had to pay this when ordering an item from the internet.

Nowhere on their website does it state that this is an outfit based in China, and their website address is even .co.uk, so this is a deliberate attempt to mislead the customer.

Disgusted
It does actually in the FAQ's, I would never look in the FAQ's though!! On opening the website it looks like a British company to me. I can understand that you feel ripped off
JJ75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 13:16
GibsonGirl
Forum Member

I had never heard of this site, but will definitely avoid using it. Thanks for the warning.
GibsonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 10:35
Roooty
Forum Member

You're not wrong OP, their telephone number (86)55163519838 is China (86) ... unbelievable.

To be honest I no longer buy from websites I know nothing about, and then only if they take PayPal.

After four card fraud episodes over the years (2 x credit and 2 x debit card), I've learned my lesson!
Roooty is offline   Reply With Quote