Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Natalie Cassidy - deja vu anyone?

Old 04-05-2013, 20:15
Daughterqueen
Inactive Member

O lordy was in a cafe in hanmersmith and had to suffer the most unpleasant sound of (Lucille) Ball crooning and ruining classic songs with his terrible voice scooping up to a note and wobbling around with his awful vibrato. Anyone who buys his recordings need their ears and brains testing.
Daughterqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 04-05-2013, 20:34
Walter Neff
Forum Member

O lordy was in a cafe in hanmersmith and had to suffer the most unpleasant sound of (Lucille) Ball crooning and ruining classic songs with his terrible voice scooping up to a note and wobbling around with his awful vibrato. Anyone who buys his recordings need their ears and brains testing.
You seem to have your own personal vendetta against Michael, I can't imagine what he has done to bring on this endless tirade.. I am not a great fan of his, but just give it a rest, it is so boring and predictable.
Walter Neff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 21:02
spookyLX
Forum Member

seriously OP stop with vileness about Michael Ball, we get it you have a problem with him and tbh you are coming across as a very bitter person and as all ready has been said you are coming across as Boring and predictable
spookyLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 21:31
Misty08
Forum Member

Bitter Old Queen strikes again!
Misty08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 21:46
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Interestingly, there is a thread by a Michael Ball in music, about how playing his album today was ruined by an air of bitterness in a restaurant.
artlesschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 22:07
Daughterqueen
Inactive Member

People who like his crooning voice need their ears and brains testing.
Old 04-05-2013, 22:51
strewth
Forum Member

Oh my word!
you need to have a hearing test.
You are in the minority with that opinion
strewth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 22:58
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Ahhh, no. The op is quite within his/her rights to not like the music that someone makes. Although that is better expressed in the music forum, I would have thought.
Old 04-05-2013, 23:04
Goaty
Inactive Member

Ahhh, no. The op is quite within his/her rights to not like the music that someone makes. Although that is better expressed in the music forum, I would have thought.
Well, OP post simliar before, as you can see on first posts of OP, what an bitter post, OP you just put ear plugs!
Goaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 23:09
Betty Britain

Each to their own... I'm not a fan but plenty are.. I don't think he sounds as bad as you claim and was very good in Hairspray when I went to see it..
Betty Britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 23:14
big brother 9
Forum Member

He annoys the bejesus out of me. This whole lovely down to earth act is tiresome
big brother 9 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 23:36
Walter Neff
Forum Member

Everyone has the right to express their dislike about a performer, but the op has been ranting on about Michael Ball in similar threads to this for ages, and it is becoming extremely tedious and childish.
Old 04-05-2013, 23:46
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Everyone has the right to express their dislike about a performer, but the op has been ranting on about Michael Ball in similar threads to this for ages, and it is becoming extremely tedious and childish.
But then we are at fault for making the post into a thread, are we not. If we do not feed the flames, the fire soon dies.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:03
Yorkie47
Forum Member

Having had a go at MB's sexuality and failing miserably, the OP has now decided to attack what fans hold dear, Michael Ball's wonderful singing voice.

Now, I don't expect everyone to like his voice (there is not a singer who has ever lived who everybody liked) but I do expect everyone to acknowledge he is a good singer, even if he is not their cup of tea.

I personally don't like Celine Dion's voice but I would never be so arrogant as to say her fans needing their ears and brains testing. Plus, I would be an idiot if I said she couldn't sing.

But then, talking of idiots ...
Yorkie47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 14:42
dorydaryl
Forum Member

But then we are at fault for making the post into a thread, are we not. If we do not feed the flames, the fire soon dies.
Ditto.

Anyway, I can't stand Elaine Paige's singing voice but respect the fact that she is one of the most popular interpreters of the musical theatre genre.
dorydaryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 14:53
Daughterqueen
Inactive Member

He annoys the bejesus out of me. This whole lovely down to earth act is tiresome
I quite agree - hes a crooner not a singer. A fake singing voice like his fake personality on and off the stage.
Old 05-05-2013, 15:03
scone
Forum Member

I quite agree - hes a crooner not a singer. A fake singing voice like his fake personality on and off the stage.
Meow
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 15:18
tawny
Forum Member

People who like his crooning voice need their ears and brains testing.

That is your opinion perhaps you need yours ears & brain testing
tawny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 15:28
scone
Forum Member

I'm guessing this all revolves around a knock back ages ago that someone just can't get over
Old 05-05-2013, 16:30
Walter Neff
Forum Member

I'm guessing this all revolves around a knock back ages ago that someone just can't get over
Yeah, I think the op should change the name from daughterqueen to Bitter old Queen.
Old 05-05-2013, 17:55
Daughterqueen
Inactive Member

Interesting that my genuine dislike of michael balls voice and persona is twisted by some strange people as a knock back I received! Fabulous. If it was brad pitt or tom cruise maybe but michael ball??!! O please. Has anyone ever found her and her ginormous figure and ego remotely attractive? Some people really do need their brains tested!
Old 05-05-2013, 18:03
scone
Forum Member

Interesting that my genuine dislike of michael balls voice and persona is twisted by some strange people as a knock back I received! Fabulous. If it was brad pitt or tom cruise maybe but michael ball??!! O please. Has anyone ever found her and her ginormous figure and ego remotely attractive? Some people really do need their brains tested!
He has cute dimples
Old 05-05-2013, 18:04
strictlyfloss
Forum Member

Interesting that my genuine dislike of michael balls voice and persona is twisted by some strange people as a knock back I received! Fabulous.

Sorry but it's soooooooo obvious. I have a suggestion for you. Instead of harping on and making yourself look really sad and pathetic, why don't you just cut to the chase and tell us exactly what happened to cause your seemingly irrational and disproportionate dislike of the man? You're clearly desperate to!
strictlyfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 18:07
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

What's with the use of feminine?
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 18:18
Walter Neff
Forum Member

Sorry but it's soooooooo obvious. I have a suggestion for you. Instead of harping on and making yourself look really sad and pathetic, why don't you just cut to the chase and tell us exactly what happened to cause your seemingly irrational and disproportionate dislike of the man? You're clearly desperate to!
Methinks that the lady doth protest too much.