Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Pretty Little Liars Season 4 (US Pace)(Spoilers in Tags)

Old 05-05-2013, 21:08
Ryan11
Forum Member

PLL premieres June 11.
Ryan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 05-05-2013, 21:12
SillyBillyGoat
Forum Member

Can't wait!

I'm VERY intrigued as to what Melissa, Jenna and Shana are up to.
SillyBillyGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 22:38
Rob200696
Forum Member

So excited, love this show, still annoyed that they haven't released more than 1 season in the UK!
Rob200696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 21:55
burnoutbabe
Forum Member

Its tomorrow! woooh.
burnoutbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:19
Ramsay Ladders

Has this been on a UK channel? Went on the WB Studio tour in LA last week and the guide was talking about this show all the time.
Ramsay Ladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2013, 16:48
LandslideBrad
Forum Member

I'm so glad Mona is one of the liars now
LandslideBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2013, 17:04
sweetazkandi
Forum Member

I'm so glad Mona is one of the liars now
I'd quite like Jenna to be in their group too...
sweetazkandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2013, 17:06
Norristar
Forum Member

Ah I love this show!!

I watched all of season three over the last few weeks and was so happy to see I only had to wait a couple of days to start series 4!

Spoiler
Norristar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 00:15
*marv*
Forum Member

Ah I love this show!!

I watched all of season three over the last few weeks and was so happy to see I only had to wait a couple of days to start series 4!

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm also glad that Mona is apart of the group now, theyve slotted her in quite well.

So glad the show is back
*marv* is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 18:35
LandslideBrad
Forum Member

Ah I love this show!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
LandslideBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 20:18
burnoutbabe
Forum Member

Those girls were wearing the worlds slutiest funeral attire!
burnoutbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 19:49
TeenieTina
Forum Member

Great opening episode, looking forward to this weeks episodes. Glad we got a couple of answers, but new mysteries to keep us watching.

Spoiler
TeenieTina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 19:54
guestofseth
Forum Member

Great opening episode, looking forward to this weeks episodes. Glad we got a couple of answers, but new mysteries to keep us watching.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I watched the first three season in less than a month a few months ago, and I still can't decide if I actually like/enjoy it or not. It's frustrating more than anything, yet I keep watching because I need to know what happens.
guestofseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 22:39
Norristar
Forum Member

Hiya

Can anyone tell me the best way of downloading the newest episode please? I usually use iseries but its not working!!

Many thanks
Norristar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 23:02
MrGaryy_
Forum Member

This show is an absolutely MESS. When you actually examine the plot, you see that we actually know no more about the central mystery today, in Season 4 than we did after the Pilot. We are no closer to finding out who is A, who is Red Coat and who killed Alison and these pointless excursions out of town to spooky doll shops or sorority houses or libraries is beginning to feel like the writers just trying to fob the viewers off.

I continue to watch in the vain hope we may at some point get answers but honestly it's becoming very disheartening.
MrGaryy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 23:45
green855
Forum Member

This show is an absolutely MESS. When you actually examine the plot, you see that we actually know no more about the central mystery today, in Season 4 than we did after the Pilot. We are no closer to finding out who is A, who is Red Coat and who killed Alison and these pointless excursions out of town to spooky doll shops or sorority houses or libraries is beginning to feel like the writers just trying to fob the viewers off.

I continue to watch in the vain hope we may at some point get answers but honestly it's becoming very disheartening.
The show is very repetitive.
green855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 09:34
sweetazkandi
Forum Member

I have got quite tired out it going round in circles and not answering any of the original mysteries. They bring in new less important mysteries that are solved so we feel the plots moving on but it's really not. I like what's happening with involving the parents but I'd really like an Alison reveal sometime soon at least.
Old 18-07-2013, 11:36
sweetazkandi
Forum Member

Also I take it the place Toby and Spencer went to was Ravenswood? Where the new spin off is to be set??
Old 19-07-2013, 01:57
RickyLeeds85
Forum Member

Also I take it the place Toby and Spencer went to was Ravenswood? Where the new spin off is to be set??
indeed it was, we did see a sign not long after Spencer and Toby arrived there which said welcome to Ravenswood.
its very creepy.

good ep and was surprised a bit with the arrest at the end tbh.
RickyLeeds85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 02:45
conor123
Forum Member

Agree with the poster that said the show is a mess. They did so well for the first 2 seasons (particularly the first, which I thought was so well written) but now it seems that rather than moving forward the plot just continues to get tangled in itself.

However, to be fair it is a teen show and other teen shows like 90210 and gossip girl just have very basic plots of characters getting together and breaking up in endless combinations where as PLL brings all of that plus the mystery element. A bad episode of PLL (ie one that focuses on character development rather than plot progression) always feels like a let down but thats only because everyone is so intrigued by the central mystery which obviously has to be paced.

I think where the show really falls down is that it doesnt have strong enough subplots to flesh out the seasons. And it seems as though theyve ran out of genuine plot twists in the Alison murder case and so just give is vague re-hashes of what has already been done.
conor123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 02:26
MrGaryy_
Forum Member

Another totally pointless episode this week, there must be a list as long as my arm of shop attendants and professionals that A has paid off and compromised their morals and jobs.
MrGaryy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 14:02
alixfowler
Forum Member

Until I read a review I had no idea the creepy town where Toby and Spencer went was where the spin off Ravenswood is going to be. I agree in that same review where the person writing said Emily brought what happened to her mum on herself. I'm not saying the accident just the getting suspended bit I mean what did she think was going to happen if she nicked the key to Wilden's flat which only her mum had? The show needs to pick up the pace a bit as I am getting bored of the Liars always going with what other people say is the truth like the whole Cece thing, just because she has blonde hair doesn't mean she was the blonde at Radley plus wasn't the Doctor a resident at the institution Toby went to?
alixfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 14:37
EESuperFan
Forum Member

They need to start revealing more in the episodes, it's driving me crazy, especially those annoying ass endings which always shows -A;s hands or something.
EESuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 16:17
divergent
Forum Member

OMG at Jenna in the last ep
divergent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 19:57
LemonadeMouth
Forum Member

OMG at Jenna in the last ep
I wonder if she is dead? Her attacker is staying in Ali's house.
LemonadeMouth is offline   Reply With Quote