Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Vodafone Price Match

Old 06-05-2013, 19:05
Bald1
Forum Member

Apologies if this has been asked before but do Vodafone Stores offer a Price Match service?

Been looking to get a contract phone for a while now and want to be on Vodafone but they don't seem to be very competitive these days. Would be nice if I could go in with an offer I have seen elsewhere and get it matched by them.
Bald1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 06-05-2013, 19:47
tfl
Forum Member

Apologies if this has been asked before but do Vodafone Stores offer a Price Match service?

Been looking to get a contract phone for a while now and want to be on Vodafone but they don't seem to be very competitive these days. Would be nice if I could go in with an offer I have seen elsewhere and get it matched by them.
Might be an idea to go to the Carphone Warehouse or Phones 4 U as they offer cash back and discounts on many contract deals including Vodafone
tfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 22:12
Bald1
Forum Member

I have never been a fan of those two companies. Much prefer to deal with Vodafone shops.
Bald1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 22:49
Step666
Forum Member

No.
Vodafone staff are instructed to sell based on the quality of the network, not price.

They do have a fairly substantial range of discounts for corporate partners though, so you may be eligible for a reduced price based on who you work for.
It's certainly worth a look - http://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-u...tage/index.htm

As has been stated, you may find a better deal purchasing a Vodafone contract through a third party though.
Step666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:42
Mark in Essex
Forum Member

As above.

Wondering if you work for a large company as might be worth checking if you can get a discount?

I can get a 20% discount on the line rental with Vodafone with the company I work for.

Mark.
Mark in Essex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:48
daclick
Forum Member

Vea is good, just a shame the list of employers isn't available
daclick is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:06
flagpole
Inactive Member

you could try them on twitter:
https://twitter.com/VodafoneUKdeals

tell them exactly what you want as in 'three have handset w with x min, y texts for zpcm. can you match it?' worst they can say is no.
flagpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 13:34
David_Hudson
Forum Member

You can go to www.wecompare4u.com to see all the deals for all the phones and see what kind of deal you can get.
David_Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote