Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Has anyone had a go at you on DS?

Closed Thread
Old 08-05-2013, 02:04
fender101
Forum Member

what me?? I'm no WUM.
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:09
Jimmy Connors
Forum Member

Loads of times ... I probably deserved some of them too.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:12
FMKK
Forum Member

Yup. To be honest, I'm slightly disappointed that he was canned so quickly, if only because I was hoping that he would explain the logistics of me being able to give blow jobs with my mind. It seemed like an intriguing skill to have.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:12
vosne
Forum Member

No, never.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:13
macsmurray
Forum Member

Ive used both sides with no probs.
Oh don't start! I choose to use the one side.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:14
November_Rain

Yes, probably more often than I care to think about.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:22
seanf
Forum Member

I had 2 women on here calling me a liar once. Some poster was screaming out for attention, and I pointed out a few truths and these 2 didnt like it. But then again I do tend to piss people off easily I dont try to. Honest.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:48
performingmonk
Forum Member

Just start ripping into Steven Moffat (aka the Emperor with no clothes...) on the Doctor Who board. That'll make you a few enemies!

Personally I feel people get too easily offended (or mock offended) on here. It pains me to see certain posters lay their whole life (or fantasy life...) bare for all to see, on a public forum, then flip out when anyone dares to question their views, something that's bound to happen here, with such a wide range of people from all kinds of backgrounds.

Get over yourselves, I say!
Old 08-05-2013, 03:44
SULLA
Forum Member

People get jealous of my superior intelligence, my razor sharp wit and my humility.

It's something that I have learnt to cope with.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:59
Jimmy Connors
Forum Member

People get jealous of my superior intelligence, my razor sharp wit and my humility.

It's something that I have learnt to cope with.
lol,
Old 08-05-2013, 04:43
Pandora 9
Inactive Member

Some people didn't believe I had a pet cat so I posted some pictures of him to prove it. I will continue to post pictures as he grows because I think he is a lovely looking cat.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:54
whatever54
Forum Member

Some people didn't believe I had a pet cat so I posted some pictures of him to prove it. I will continue to post pictures as he grows because I think he is a lovely looking cat.
Was a lovely looking pussy
Old 08-05-2013, 05:52
acker

Yes, yes they have, more than once but ive never sat thinking " Gosh ,why me " ?....thats interweb forums isnt it ? Not everybodys going to love you, and I honestly think that some folks come to ds just for a strop anyway , whether they admit it or not. .
Old 08-05-2013, 05:59
tellywatcher73
Forum Member

I made the mistake of dipping into the soap forum (I was bored!) Within two minutes, I was called a racist because I said I found Dev on Corrie funny when he was crying. Never going there again
Old 08-05-2013, 05:59
Mr&MrsRR
Forum Member

I have in the past but to me its just someone behind a keyboard hiding ,its easy to slag of people when you don't face them ,in real life if someone had a go at me ,I would give it back and more ,but here you get banned !
Old 08-05-2013, 07:38
earthling13
Forum Member

It is surprising how much anger some people have. I don't mind someone disagreeing with me as long as they are civil but when they start ranting or accusing me of posting things I haven't, I just ignore them.

The soap forums used to be terrible if you said anything against Eastenders but even die hard fans have trouble defending it these days.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:48
Pandora 9
Inactive Member

I remember being on FRC and if someone took a dislike to you they would push the button and get you banned. One day I logged in and said "Good Morning!" the next second whoosh! You have been banned for 24hrs pops up. Luckily knowing what the site was like I quickly logged onto my reserve id Another time I logged on and stacks of regulars had been banned and they all blamed me even though I had nothing to do with it. I honestly think some of the mods though lets get everyone angry and ban a few so someone else gets blamed for it. Of course this forum is nothing like FRC thank goodness.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:55
stoatie
Forum Member

Someone had a go at me the other night for not having a job. That was weird. Chiefly because I, well, have a job.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:09
Yeah_Jackie
Forum Member

Some idiot called me a prick before
That's happened more than once Lewi. Don't lie.

^ lol @ stoatie the unemployed anarchist / antichrist. Sorry I can't remember exactly. The sentiment was however, the same.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:09
JB3
Forum Member

I have been irritating on here, my first ever thread was treated with contempt and sneered at, I was even accused of being some one else, but I do understand that common forum paranoia, although I haven't worked why it bothers people so much.

One also has to consider that some DS fm's,wake up irritable, log on irritably and are in hyper irritability mode before they hit their first key of the day..
Old 08-05-2013, 08:14
stoatie
Forum Member

That's happened more than once Lewi. Don't lie.

^ lol @ stoatie the unemployed anarchist / antichrist. Sorry I can't remember exactly. The sentiment was however, the same.
I'll cop to being an Anarchist... but I don't think it means quite what that poster thought it meant. It certainly doesn't mean I can't be arsed to work.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:36
blueblade
Forum Member

I know that people on here are dubious about most anecdotal reports, but given how many households have pets, it's truly difficult to credit why people would doubt you having a cat.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:47
blueblade
Forum Member

There's a creepy tag team follow me round from time to time and disagree with my posts for the sheer fun of it. Been on forums for years now and seen it all before, kind of flattering people think you're fascinating enough to merit a bit of post stalking. Best not to feed their fetish by replying, though.

Someone told me they'd got PMs about me, before, by someone wanting them to confirm their suspicion I was making stuff up. Which seems peculiar. Why care so badly? The stuff I was on about was hardly putting myself in a good light or referring to anything anyone normal could be envious of.

I've come to the conclusion some people need to get out more. Or maybe have a good shag, if they find me such an object of such passionate interest they must be bloody desperate.
Yep, some people get seemingly obsessive and very creepy. I must admit that I've often wondered what the fascination is. At the end of the day we're just anonymous characters at the end of an internet connection, often hundreds of miles apart, who write words on a screen and will never ever meet. If we chose to simply stop posting, there would be zero effect on our lives, and that would be the last we ever heard of these people.

Incidentally, I've come to the conclusion that if you want to discuss an actual real life event, it might be better to present it on here as a hypothetical scenario, to avoid the inevitable accusation that you've made it up.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:49
~Twinkle~
Forum Member

Yes, and with good reason so I will hold no grudge against anyone who pulled me up. I deserved everything that I got.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:50
Pandora 9
Inactive Member

Yep, some people get seemingly obsessive and very creepy. I must admit that I've often wondered what the fascination is. At the end of the day we're just anonymous characters at the end of an internet connection, often hundreds of miles apart, who write words on a screen and will never ever meet. If we chose to simply stop posting, there would be zero effect on our lives, and that would be the last we ever heard of these people.
I have actually made friends with some women I have met on sites and we have chatted on the phone. I would not however make friends with any men I meet on line because of a bad experience I had a few years ago.

Closed Thread