Strictly missing Alesha!

13»

Comments

• pabirdpabird Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    idetached wrote: »
    This is a truth the ones that like to trash her can't accept.

never did trash her as a contestant but as a judge she was a technical novice judging females and a zero offering of advice knowledge for the male contestants

Nice enough and very attractive but very poor in judgment or advice
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did not like her on SCDing, she was dire but she is okay on BGT :)
  • RichwoodRichwood Posts: 972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good contestant, decent human being, shouldn't have been picked as a judge, Arlene and Darcey much better, 'nuff said.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has little or no impact on either programme. Strictly is much better without her. I don't even listen to her on BGT . She and Amanda are extremely annoying with their loud cackling. I didn't think she was well received on Lorraine either
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think her leaving SCD and going to BGT was a bad career move on her part. At least , on strictly she was doing reasonably okay but now we don't even hear anything about her in the press.
  • tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was terrible on SCD & is terrible on BGT. Thank goodness I don't have to listen to her waffle - I record the programme & can rewind her out along with adverts
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    sorry am not missing her at all. Darcey was an excellent replacement.
  • holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem for Alesha will be the next move ... hope she doesn't end up in the jungle or as a housemate.
  • bloggingbellebloggingbelle Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has found her level on BGT - was out of her depth judging SCD.

Brilliant as a competitor
  • komentaightorkomentaightor Posts: 779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry that Alesha has left the judging panel. To make room for Darcy Bussell either Bruno or jet-lagged Len should have been invited to give up a seat.

I guess that the majority of SCD viewers are not pro dance teachers, so didn't really care whether or not Alesha knew anything about dancing - having won Series 5 obviously not, then. But with Len's sour comments, not mentioning dance moves at all, did Alesha's supposed lack of knowledge ever matter?

Nope.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you barely miss her, I had forgetten she had done it. She is by far more suited to BGT and feels like she's been there for years. She certailny has more chemistry with them than on Strictly.
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I love Darcey so dont miss alesha at all, she is much better suited for BGT and Darcey has more experience on SCD
  • iiyama17iiyama17 Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alesha may have won the competition but that didn't make her an expert. She always seemed to be seeking advice from Bruno and generally waffled when pressed to say anything meaningful.
    She's about as missed as a footballer would miss an in-growing toenail.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alesha to Strictly was like a tin opener to a hopeful cat. The cat might get something worthwhile out of it, but you could be waiting a long time.