Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Beyonce is the best live performer I have ever seen!

Old 10-05-2013, 23:53
jacqueline_gree
Inactive Member

She is truly special.

I've seen a lot of artists live in my time, from Madonna, to Janet, to Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Michael but no one comes close to Beyonce.

Like her or not, she is the best live performer to ever live. The show she puts on is one of a kind and her voice is phenomenal. Absolutely phenomenal.

I was always doubtful of Beyonce and kind of thought she was overrated, but I honestly don't care for the negativity anymore, she is the best live performer to ever live and I truly mean that.

I am still in shock over how good she was. Well done Beyonce, a night to remember.
jacqueline_gree is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 11-05-2013, 00:08
Master Ozzy
Forum Member

She's the best live performer I agree with you. I've seen most of the big names live. Other, for example Pink are absolutely fantastic, but Beyonce is without a doubt out of this world.
Master Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 00:11
Emma_Waughman
Forum Member

Have you seen all the artists in the world live? You state you have seen ALOT but not all of them so then you cant state she is the best performer in the world. You might see someone better then her in the future.
Emma_Waughman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 00:16
jacqueline_gree
Inactive Member

Have you seen all the artists in the world live? You state you have seen ALOT but not all of them so then you cant state she is the best performer in the world. You might see someone better then her in the future.
Doubt I ever will but I'm eager to see if she can be beaten!
Old 11-05-2013, 00:16
d56
Forum Member

Madonna always used to be my favourite performer but Beyonce totally outshines her now, for me.
Her Glastonbury set was spectacular!
d56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 00:17
Master Ozzy
Forum Member

Oh for god sake don't be so ridiculous. It's pretty obvious that it's opinion.
Old 11-05-2013, 00:26
MrMeatAndPotato
Forum Member

I think you'll find The Who were the best live of all time... And more importantly, they're not some shitty little corporate popstars.
MrMeatAndPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 00:29
Emma_Waughman
Forum Member

Oh for god sake don't be so ridiculous. It's pretty obvious that it's opinion.
Hmm. Opinion yeah ok. But you dont see me boasting Little Mix are the best live performers in the world do you.
Emma_Waughman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 00:50
jacqueline_gree
Inactive Member

Hmm. Opinion yeah ok. But you dont see me boasting Little Mix are the best live performers in the world do you.
How can you compare the two?
Old 11-05-2013, 00:52
jacqueline_gree
Inactive Member

I think you'll find The Who were the best live of all time... And more importantly, they're not some shitty little corporate popstars.
Oh we're they good? I've never seen them live. Like I said, Beyonce is the best live performer I have ever seen. Not fact.
Old 11-05-2013, 00:55
Master Ozzy
Forum Member

No I don't, but if you really, seriously think that they are then go and start a thread about it.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:01
MrMeatAndPotato
Forum Member

Oh we're they good? I've never seen them live. Like I said, Beyonce is the best live performer I have ever seen. Not fact.
Thats not necessarily what you said though is it?

"She is the best live performer to ever live"

But I'll quite happily go on the record to claim that The Who of 1970 were the greatest live act of all time.
MrMeatAndPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:28
ItsRyanYall
Forum Member

I'm so with this. I've been to so many concerts - but after seeing Beyoncè on Tuesday - she was easily the best. I like Beyoncè but have never classed her as my favourite musician. But live she's even better than my favourites. Faultless.
ItsRyanYall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:37
intoxication
Forum Member

Thats not necessarily what you said though is it?

"She is the best live performer to ever live"

But I'll quite happily go on the record to claim that The Who of 1970 were the greatest live act of all time.
http://img.pandawhale.com/29257-Beyo...L-gif-pZrJ.gif
intoxication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:14
jacqueline_gree
Inactive Member

Old 11-05-2013, 09:23
Richard1960
Forum Member

Give these a try for a good live show.

The Rolling Stones.
The who.
Iron Maiden.
Judas Priest.
Black Sabbath.
Deep Purple.
Led Zeppelin (now split up)
whitesnake.
Thin Lizzy.
Metallica.
UFO.

But i am sure Beyonce was good on the night you saw her but Rock shows generally are awesome catch some if you can.

Like her or not, she is the best live performer to ever live. The show she puts on is one of a kind and her voice is phenomenal. Absolutely phenomenal.

Best live performer to ever live i doubt it.

Beyoncé faced the music at a news conference Thursday before the Super Bowl, admitting that she sang along to a pre-recorded track when she performed the national anthem on Inauguration Day.
Richard1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:38
TH14
Forum Member

No way is she the best performer ever to live. I'd give that to Queen and Freddie Mercury
TH14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:48
AdzPower
Forum Member

Your entitled to your opinion, people need to give OP a break, it's just what they think and what they've experienced, it's not doing any harm so stop trying to force YOUR favourites on them, it isn't gonna change their opinion so why bother?!
AdzPower is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:53
Richard1960
Forum Member

Your entitled to your opinion, people need to give OP a break, it's just what they think and what they've experienced, it's not doing any harm so stop trying to force YOUR favourites on them, it isn't gonna change their opinion so why bother?!
I have seen literally 100s of live bands and the op did state Beyonce is the" best live act ever" of course its only an opinion but usually for an opinion you need others to measure against it.

Music is very subjective but i wonder whom the OP was measuring Beyonces performance to? thats all.

Not doing any harm for us to question beyonces credentials as the best live act ever either surely is there.?
Old 11-05-2013, 09:59
Deep Purple
Forum Member

I do think The Who at their best were as good as it gets.

I saw them back then, and they were astonishing. I'm seeing them again next month, and know it wont be the same, but they're still very good.

One of the best shows I've ever seen though is Roger Waters performing The Wall. I've never seen anything quite as spectacular as that, and luckily enough, I've got tickets to se it again later this year.
Deep Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:07
Hit Em Up Style
Forum Member

No way is she the best performer ever to live. I'd give that to Queen and Freddie Mercury
I was thinking of Freddie. The greatest performer that ever lived. Taken from us far too soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQsM6u0a038

Perfection and the only other performer I have seen come close to that was Madonna when she did her own Live Aid segment in 2005. Obviously Madonna's voice isn't the strongest but her stage persona makes up for it. Look at how she controls the entire crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TLhGDA3fJQ
Hit Em Up Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:21
TH14
Forum Member

I was thinking of Freddie. The greatest performer that ever lived. Taken from us far too soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQsM6u0a038

Perfection and the only other performer I have seen come close to that was Madonna when she did her own Live Aid segment in 2005. Obviously Madonna's voice isn't the strongest but her stage persona makes up for it. Look at how she controls the entire crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TLhGDA3fJQ
Madonna's Blond Ambition tour is probably the best pop concert tour ever. I do agree though that rock concerts are the best, you don't get fans at those who sit silently and moan when the big hits aren't played.
TH14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:26
Richard1960
Forum Member

Madonna's Blond Ambition tour is probably the best pop concert tour ever. I do agree though that rock concerts are the best, you don't get fans at those who sit silently and moan when the big hits aren't played.
Hmmmm if you fancy a real crazy gig The Who in the 70s were it and very spectacular in comparison and i have seen a recording Madonnas tour was quite tame.At one gig The Who gave Keith Moon Horse Tranquiliser to slow him down,and at one he was lifted off his drums and floated on air by wires legendary.

As were Ozzy Osbourne gigs in the 80s at one he even fired dwarfs from cannons.!

Although i agree with you as far as pop concerts go Maddonas was probably the best of that genre.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:32
Hit Em Up Style
Forum Member

As far as pop genres go, Blond Ambition was the blueprint for every pop tour that has followed it. Madonna managed to completely change the market. Rolling Stone cited it as the Greatest Tour of the 1990s.
Hit Em Up Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:38
warszawa
Forum Member

As far as pop genres go, Blond Ambition was the blueprint for every pop tour that has followed it. Madonna managed to completely change the market. Rolling Stone cited it as the Greatest Tour of the 1990s.
Wasn't that the tour where she mimed half of it?
warszawa is offline   Reply With Quote