Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

X FACTOR USA. So it can't be Rowland then...

Old 13-05-2013, 07:45
Kuda_Kunaka
Forum Member

She has just released dates for her "Lights Out" tour, co-starring The Dream.

http://www.rttnews.com/2109889/kelly....aspx?type=ent

Anyone know if the dates clash with the audition days for X Factor? If they do, im going to be a bit disappointed
Kuda_Kunaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-05-2013, 07:57
achro
Forum Member

http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows...tor_Road_Shows

May 21, 22
June 11, 12

are the X Factor audition dates known at the moment (they only post 60 days in advance).

They do not clash.
achro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 08:00
Harry Redknapp
Forum Member

Kelly is in Barcelona
Harry Redknapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 09:22
ASHFORDSTP
Forum Member

Rumour has it that CIARA is in the running to be a judge.. She is signed to LA Reid label.
ASHFORDSTP is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 09:36
LandslideBrad
Forum Member

Rumour has it that CIARA is in the running to be a judge.. She is signed to LA Reid label.
Wow. I think she has star quality but she's such a nice girl, people will probably call her boring.
LandslideBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 09:58
ASHFORDSTP
Forum Member

Wow. I think she has star quality but she's such a nice girl, people will probably call her boring.
She was being interviewed by Wendy Williams.. and she asked if she would be a judge on a reality show.
She tried to change the subject and said she can not say anything as things are being discussed.
Old 13-05-2013, 10:03
ASHFORDSTP
Forum Member

Anyone know if the dates clash with the audition days for X Factor? If they do, im going to be a bit disappointed
It would appear that they have not finalised the judging panel yet. According to the New York Daily News.. According to the article Kelly is still in the mix
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1342072
Old 13-05-2013, 12:13
lara_pereira
Forum Member

oh nooo
lara_pereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 13:32
abrightyz
Forum Member

isn't she the one who had a spat with rhianna? that would be good for publicity...
abrightyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 17:45
ASHFORDSTP
Forum Member

Here's the latest news for you Kuda...
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/-292363.html
Looks like Ms Rowland is still in the running..
Old 13-05-2013, 17:47
ASHFORDSTP
Forum Member

isn't she the one who had a spat with rhianna? that would be good for publicity...
Yeah it would be however it looks like it is going to Paulina Rubio and Kelly Rowland

Old 13-05-2013, 18:00
Kuda_Kunaka
Forum Member

No source? That's a bit of an odd choice to me really.... Rowland is still a better choice, and that way, Cowell might bring Beyonce for judges' houses
Old 13-05-2013, 19:02
EddyEagal
Forum Member

'Kelly Rowland will sit on the panel alongside Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato and a yet to be confirmed fourth judge who is thought to be a female'

This is going round. Apparently Kevin Reilly (Fox boss) said this on a conference call where he confirmed the new judges would not be attending the upfronts.

- guys, don't kill me if this is all proved to be B/S. This is just what I have seen -
EddyEagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 20:29
Michelle32
Forum Member

Yeah it would be however it looks like it is going to Paulina Rubio and Kelly Rowland

Excuse my ignorance but who is Paulina Rubio? I hope it is Kelly and not that prize dork Cheryl Cole.
Michelle32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 20:35
fireemblemcraze
Forum Member

I still don't understand has Kelly been confirmed yet or not? And what do tour date clashes mean anyway - Cheryl took time off too from the auditions when she was touring - why can't Kel?
fireemblemcraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 20:47
d56
Forum Member

I still don't understand has Kelly been confirmed yet or not? And what do tour date clashes mean anyway - Cheryl took time off too from the auditions when she was touring - why can't Kel?
The only time Cheryl took time off from auditions was when she had Malaria!
d56 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 21:04
clare32
Forum Member

The only date on Kelly's tour clashing with the x factor US auditions is 23rd May, which happens to be the 1st date on her tour.
clare32 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 21:06
Kuda_Kunaka
Forum Member

The only date on Kelly's tour clashing with the x factor US auditions is 23rd May, which happens to be the 1st date on her tour.
where does it say the audition days?
Old 13-05-2013, 21:26
Kyle123
Forum Member

Ooh, I don't know about that one. I remember she once guest starred on America's Next Top Model, and she seemed really nice but not particularly an exciting personality..
Kyle123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 22:02
clare32
Forum Member

[quote=Kuda_Kunaka;65859435]where does it say the audition days?[

I googled x factor usa audition dates and it came up in Wikipedia.
clare32 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 22:26
ASHFORDSTP
Forum Member

No source? That's a bit of an odd choice to me really.... Rowland is still a better choice, and that way, Cowell might bring Beyonce for judges' houses
I read it on some gossip site and she was asked by Wendy Williams on her talkshow about being a reality show judge she kind of avoided the question and said something in the lines of I can't discuss. Maybe nothing as the site was Media Takeout and it's not very credible.
Old 13-05-2013, 22:31
ASHFORDSTP
Forum Member

Excuse my ignorance but who is Paulina Rubio? I hope it is Kelly and not that prize dork Cheryl Cole.
Paulina Rubia is a Latin pop star. She has a song called Don't Say Goodbye which was her first English speaking single. She's quite huge in Latin America and she apparently "dated" Ricky Martin before he came out. You can see her video on YouTube.
Old 13-05-2013, 23:54
Kuda_Kunaka
Forum Member

Ive seen a lot of posts of people asking about THAT interview, when Kelly was asked about whether she will be on X Factor US

Here it is:

http://www.omkelly.com/2013/04/kelly...th-access.html

*She is asked about X Factor at the 0:29 mark*
Old 14-05-2013, 19:21
LW09

'Kelly Rowland will sit on the panel alongside Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato and a yet to be confirmed fourth judge who is thought to be a female'

This is going round. Apparently Kevin Reilly (Fox boss) said this on a conference call where he confirmed the new judges would not be attending the upfronts.

- guys, don't kill me if this is all proved to be B/S. This is just what I have seen -
It will be an interesting panel with 3 women and Simon Cowell. Most judging panels are evenly gender balanced or biased towards men, so it'll certainly be something different.
LW09 is offline   Reply With Quote