Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Jessie J to surprise Angie Miller

Old 16-05-2013, 06:45
sjp07
Forum Member

Angie won't be singing her own song at the finale due to a special guest who was originally supposed to be Adam Lambert. However, Jessie flew to LA today and Angie told a magazine last week that she would rather sing with Jessie than Adam. Looks like she is getting her wish.
sjp07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 18-05-2013, 12:31
kayaem
Forum Member

Angie won't be singing her own song at the finale due to a special guest who was originally supposed to be Adam Lambert. However, Jessie flew to LA today and Angie told a magazine last week that she would rather sing with Jessie than Adam. Looks like she is getting her wish.
She got to sing with both Adam and Jessie plus a promise from Jessie to sing with her again in the UK, nice one for Angie
kayaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2013, 23:35
baroquepop
Forum Member

I didn't like Jessie J's styling - dress or hair. Not a great look. That aside, she's a great performer and I enjoy her duet with Angie.
baroquepop is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 00:24
clarky323
Forum Member

I didn't like Jessie J's styling - dress or hair. Not a great look. That aside, she's a great performer and I enjoy her duet with Angie.
you do know she shaved it off for charity don't you?
clarky323 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 11:19
baroquepop
Forum Member

Yes, I did know that. But she didn't have to dye it blonde for charity though. And regardless, I think she looks nicer with proper length hair
baroquepop is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 22:02
clarky323
Forum Member

Yes, I did know that. But she didn't have to dye it blonde for charity though. And regardless, I think she looks nicer with proper length hair
yeah same, got used to her like that whilst watching the voice so seemed strange her like that, thought it would have grown a bit more than that to be honest though!
clarky323 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 15:58
Jo March
Forum Member

yeah same, got used to her like that whilst watching the voice so seemed strange her like that, thought it would have grown a bit more than that to be honest though!
Me too..perhaps she likes it like that and is keeping it for a while.
Jo March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 15:36
Satanel
Forum Member

Me too..perhaps she likes it like that and is keeping it for a while.
Due to her doing The Voice and being on TV a lot at the minute, I'm guessing she's gonna keep it short until she can have enough time to let it grow out... 'cause during the time in which it is growing out, it will never be a pretty sight.

I loved the duet though, Jessie is an amazing vocalist.
Satanel is offline   Reply With Quote