DS Forums

Nolan Approached To Diect Next Bond

Old 17-05-2013, 12:52
EVILSPEAK
Forum Member

Please God say yes!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/62457
EVILSPEAK is online now   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-05-2013, 14:10
theonlyweeman
Forum Member

I'm sure he'd do an excellent job, I'd prefer they went for someone a little off the wall (like Sony did with Spiderman or Universal did with Jurassic Park). I think someone like Michael Cuesta, Duncan Jones or Rian Johnson. Maybe even Ben Affleck (if he's done needlessly slagging off the British)...
theonlyweeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 14:23
Virgil Tracy
Forum Member

if they did go with him he'd be the biggest director they ever had , Spielberg always said he wanted to do one but never did , my guess is that the producers on Bond like to have more control .

Hope it happens tho .
Virgil Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 15:13
thedarklord _
Forum Member

if they did go with him he'd be the biggest director they ever had , Spielberg always said he wanted to do one but never did , my guess is that the producers on Bond like to have more control .

Hope it happens tho .
Would the producers and the studios even be able to afford him? He's coming right off the success of two billion dollar movies and Inception.

I can't see him taking on Bond 24 as Nolan is about to direct Interstellar. I think the producers have asked him for Bond 25, he'll be free by then I'm sure.
thedarklord _ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 15:40
CJClarke
Forum Member

Pretty much guarantee this is BS. The original story is from the Daily Mail...
CJClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 16:40
Eddie Badger
Forum Member

He's never made a secret of the fact he's a Bond fan and the mountain lair sequence in Inception is very Bondish but I think he might be too tied up with other projects. But we live in hope... I just wonder if he'll have a part for Michael Caine. Maybe an ageing Harry Palmer finally meets Bond and wonders why he didn't get old too
Eddie Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 19:09
Deserana 12
Forum Member

A big part of what makes his films so good is that he has his full intention on the film he is on and only works on one at a time. TDKR wasn't revealed until after Inception was finished. So after Interstellar it is likely he'll be free for anything and it's unlikely you'll get asked more than once if it comes to Bond.
Deserana 12 is offline   Reply With Quote