Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

The Saturdays' Rochelle Humes gives birth to baby girl

Old 08-06-2013, 17:40
riverside 57
Forum Member

What an absolute joke of a man! Most likely due to no bookings!

http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/de...facebook_short
riverside 57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 08-06-2013, 18:25
Microkorg
Forum Member

The only 'spirits' he's seen are from optics
Microkorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 18:52
NotaTypo
Forum Member

What an absolute joke of a man! Most likely due to no bookings!

http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/de...facebook_short
Like most "psychics" he didn't see that one coming!

Con artist.
NotaTypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 19:02
lexi22
Inactive Member

comment at the link:

My Nan got me a voucher to get my fortune told. I gave the lady my voucher, it said “To Timothy, Enjoy your birthday. Love Nan”. Then the lady held my hand and looked into a ball and she told me i have a caring Nan and that she loves me and that she really cares for me. I think they really know everything by looking at my hands and at the glass ball.

lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 19:24
zx50
Forum Member

In my opinion, he's a complete and utter fake! I hope this happens more often with his upcoming appearances.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 19:25
zx50
Forum Member

comment at the link:

My Nan got me a voucher to get my fortune told. I gave the lady my voucher, it said “To Timothy, Enjoy your birthday. Love Nan”. Then the lady held my hand and looked into a ball and she told me i have a caring Nan and that she loves me and that she really cares for me. I think they really know everything by looking at my hands and at the glass ball.

Is he really that stupid?
Old 08-06-2013, 19:36
lexi22
Inactive Member

Is he really that stupid?
wooooosh
Old 08-06-2013, 19:58
Grouty
Forum Member

Never saw it coming ey
Grouty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 20:32
zx50
Forum Member

No, there's no wind here.
Old 08-06-2013, 20:33
Anna.Nuttall
Forum Member

What exactly happen with him and Most Haunted?
Anna.Nuttall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 20:38
Missy Marsh
Forum Member

What exactly happen with him and Most Haunted?
Someone had been leaking the locations to him so he could find out facts and make it look like he was picking it up there and then. Keiron, the parapsychologist had his suspicions and started leaking made up stories and facts about the locations and caught him out when he started using all the fake stuff.
Missy Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 20:46
lexi22
Inactive Member

No, there's no wind here.
You really don't get irony, do you?

Never mind, if you want to believe that's a serious comment, your perogative I guess... *shakes head*
Old 08-06-2013, 20:47
be more pacific
Forum Member

Someone had been leaking the locations to him so he could find out facts and make it look like he was picking it up there and then. Keiron, the parapsychologist had his suspicions and started leaking made up stories and facts about the locations and caught him out when he started using all the fake stuff.
Including Derek channeling "Kreed Kafer" who was a character made-up to catch him out. The name was an anagram of Derek Faker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW_ONN8odYs
be more pacific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 20:51
Kapellmeister
Forum Member

Including Derek channeling "Kreed Kafer" who was a character made-up to catch him out. The name was an anagram of Derek Faker.

Yes, there was another one too which I can't remember at the moment. I think he went too far with that 'Mary loves Dick' nonsense.
Kapellmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 20:55
Skaface
Forum Member

Not forgetting the other character 'Rik Eedles', which turned out to be an anagram of 'Derek Lies'!

Can't stand the bloke, but I still have to chuckle at the memory of him stomping around allegedly 'possessed', shouting out "Mary loves Dick! Mary loves Dick!" Hmmm, I think he may well have been spot on with that particular one!
Skaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 21:25
be more pacific
Forum Member

The Michael Jackson seance was comedy gold. Poor old June Sarpong must have wondered how she sank from interviewing Tony Blair to feigning amazement at a camp charlatan's impersonation of a dead paedophile?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws9gIYM713I
be more pacific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 21:52
Anna.Nuttall
Forum Member

The Michael Jackson seance was comedy gold. Poor old June Sarpong must have wondered how she sank from interviewing Tony Blair to feigning amazement at a camp charlatan's impersonation of a dead paedophile?

Omg how could i have missed that, soo cringy!!
Anna.Nuttall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 22:13
MRS W
Forum Member

Yes, there was another one too which I can't remember at the moment. I think he went too far with that 'Mary loves Dick' nonsense.
Lol indeed he did ... The lion the witch and the wardrobe was used in some way to take the pee!
MRS W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 22:15
Stegan
Forum Member

Watched him in action once. I seem to remember he was absolutely hilarious - though obviously unintentionally.The paranormal is a fascinating subject, but people such as him are not really taken seriously.

Maybe he is really a sceptic in disguise and his aim is to bring disrepute and ridicule on paranormal phenomena.Who knows?
Stegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 22:28
riverside 57
Forum Member

OMG this is beyond pathetic! He has been prove a fake so many times I find it impossible to have any sympathy or understanding for anyone who is fooled by him!
riverside 57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:37
dorydaryl
Forum Member

Remember it well. I think there is extra footage of the Most Haunted Live crew laughing about it just afterwards (during the ad break).

Some of his stuff was so bad it was comedy gold, but for all the wrong reasons.
dorydaryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 13:34
louise1966
Forum Member

Years ago, before anyone knew who he was, my fiance used to listen to him on the radio. Then, when he started to appear on tv, we watched him. He did come across as being genuine, but with a bit of showmanship thrown in - I never quite got the Sam thing. As time has gone on I have formed quite a different opinion of him. Now, I do not watch any of his shows. I believe the 'Most Haunted' stories and am just sad that so many people were duped into trusting this guy. He has formed a career out of conning people who sometimes go to see him for answers, comfort, to make themselves feel better. I wouldn't believe a word he said. "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining". (Judge Judy Scheindlin)
louise1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 13:38
CitizenofPhobos
Inactive Member

..The irony was Derek Acorah wasn't the most persistent faker on Most Haunted, there are several clips of Yvette and other crew members faking which is clear as day.

He got all the heat for being a fake but it turns out he is a beacon of truth & integrity compared to the rest of them.
CitizenofPhobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 13:47
elnombre
Forum Member

He's a dirty lying ****er who's made a living out of brazenly exploiting people's fears, grief and superstition. One of the worst things about old Kreed Kafer is that there's absolutely no substantiation to the idea that he even believes his own bullshit - indeed, the contrary appears to be true. He knows he's making it up, and if you pay to see him, chances are he's having a good laugh at your expense. Anyone who'd pretend to a grieving persons face to channel their beloved dead relative for a bit of fast money deserves to be drug out into the street and shot. I'm not saying someone should do it. Just that he deserves it, and I'd be glad if it happened.
elnombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 13:47
scone
Forum Member

Mary loves Dick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uD0dPhr9cQ

All his possessors were always scouse
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote