Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Teen Wolf Season 3 - Sky Living Strikes Again!

Old 25-05-2013, 10:36
LandslideBrad
Forum Member

I read that he left because he wanted more money, lol so many rumours.
LandslideBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 27-05-2013, 12:40
Anti Static
Forum Member

Not sure if this sheds any real light on Colton's departure but eonline.com said at the time:

"Sources tell us Haynes' exit from the show is due to failed contract negotiations. A "lucrative offer" for two more seasons (48 episodes) was made to Haynes, but his team sat on the decision for almost two months. (We're hearing he was up for a role in a new pilot.)

However, a source close to the actor tells us that Haynes was only offered a commitment of appearing in 12 of season three's 24 episodes. "It didn't make sense for him," says the source. "It is heartbreaking for him. He is used to hanging out with the cast ever day. They are his friends. But he couldn't agree to a limited role."

---

So, with only one week left before season 3 starts, has everyone found a new place to go to continue watching?
Anti Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 12:45
BeethovensPiano
Forum Member

So, with only one week left before season 3 starts, has everyone found a new place to go to continue watching?
noooo... I need some help there lol
BeethovensPiano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 15:49
Steptron
Forum Member

I was just gearing myself up for Season 3 too, I hate it when the bigwigs at the top decide to cut a perfectly decent show!!!!!
Steptron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 17:48
mabbus-cattus1
Forum Member

Disappointed. Any chance someone can help me with a link to watch online?
mabbus-cattus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 20:58
Anti Static
Forum Member

In advance of Season 3 next week, MTV showed a story-so-far programme last night called Back to the Pack which was designed to introduce new viewers to the show.

If you're interested you can go here to find some links to watch it online. The 4th one down worked for me without a problem but maybe a different one will work better for you? Oh, and ignore all the big 'Download' and 'Watch Now' buttons, just click on the little 'Close Ad and watch as Free User' message to get it started.

Hopefully if the Back to the Pack programme is also available to foreign channels it might help entice a new UK broadcaster to take on TW and use it as a scene-setter for the show. #wishfulthinking
Old 29-05-2013, 17:46
natalie77
Forum Member

I just watched the Back to the Pack show & it was really helpful for me to remember what had happened cos I totally forgot I now can't wait to start watching season 3 it looks sooooo good
natalie77 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 18:10
deivu74
Forum Member

This season looks to be much better than the disappointing season 2. (Although Gerard was a highlight there.) Looking forward to watching the first episode later on when it's gone dark. Hooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwl.
deivu74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 21:32
Anti Static
Forum Member

Well, I downloaded the first episode of Season 3 and thought it was FAB! Don't want to be too spoilery for those that haven't seen it yet but I got to say

Spoiler

Only downside of watching this online is the constant on-screen junk from the source network wanting to promote what programme is on next, or tomorrow, or next week, or in two months time. Gah! Just let me watch the bloody show in peace already! Still, at least we won't have to put up with the over-zealous snipping that the censorship monkeys from Sky subjected us to.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:07
Mr Master X
Forum Member

Well, I downloaded the first episode of Season 3 and thought it was FAB! Don't want to be too spoilery for those that haven't seen it yet but I got to say

Spoiler

Only downside of watching this online is the constant on-screen junk from the source network wanting to promote what programme is on next, or tomorrow, or next week, or in two months time. Gah! Just let me watch the bloody show in peace already! Still, at least we won't have to put up with the over-zealous snipping that the censorship monkeys from Sky subjected us to.
If you're willing to wait about 2 days longer, these types of shows usually get a 1080/720 WEBrip. Absolutely no junk with an insane picture quality. Yeah, I know there's usually TV rips with 720/1080 but even though they say HD they've usually undergone some conversion process (or transmitted slightly lower quality anyway) and never as good as stated.
Mr Master X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:42
waterlooenders
Forum Member

Really enjoyed the new episode. The green screen at the start was horrible though!
In all honestly, the episode seemed to end too quickly! Really liked it.
waterlooenders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:42
LandslideBrad
Forum Member

Spoiler
I'm watching it next week but now I'm so excited, did they explain Erica's exit?
Old 05-06-2013, 12:30
Anti Static
Forum Member

If you're willing to wait about 2 days longer, these types of shows usually get a 1080/720 WEBrip. Absolutely no junk with an insane picture quality. Yeah, I know there's usually TV rips with 720/1080 but even though they say HD they've usually undergone some conversion process (or transmitted slightly lower quality anyway) and never as good as stated.
Thanks for the info Mr Master X. I'm pretty new to all this online malarkey so I'll try and check that out. The constant coming soon banner did get a little tiresome after a while, especially during some of the darker scenes where it became way too intrusive to ignore.

I'm watching it next week but now I'm so excited, did they explain Erica's exit?
Sort-of.

Spoiler
Old 07-06-2013, 14:06
Anti Static
Forum Member

Things not looking so good for those of us hoping that TW would quickly find a new UK home. According to TV Wise, MTV UK have "absolutely no interest whatsoever" in showing the series while none of the other likely channels including ITV2 or E4/C4 have it on their bidding shortlists from the current LA Screenings
Old 08-06-2013, 22:34
Stacey_Hardy
Forum Member

If you have Firefox, you can download an add-on called "Media Hint"; it will allow you to watch Teen Wolf on MTV.com's website.
Stacey_Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 23:57
gother
Forum Member

Disappointed. Any chance someone can help me with a link to watch online?
perfectly legal option subscribe to unotelly dns service for 4p/m and you can simply watch teen wolf on mtv usa on demand.
Hope this helps in some way
gother is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:21
LandslideBrad
Forum Member

I just watched it. It was amazing probably one of the best teen wolf episodes ever but it felt like a completely different show to the first two seasons. I like New Teen Wolf better .

Spoiler
Old 09-06-2013, 03:36
Gulfam1
Forum Member

perfectly legal option subscribe to unotelly dns service for 4p/m and you can simply watch teen wolf on mtv usa on demand.
Hope this helps in some way
Sorry, I have to agree with Stacey_Hardy's post above, the 'Media Hint' plug-in is better if you're using Firefox as it's free.

As I see it, websites like Hulu, ABC, MTV don't want people from outside the US to watch their content so technically speaking it's ''illegal'' to watch anything from there using something like unotelly, even if you're paying for the service that will allow you access

'Media Hint' might also therefore be seen as illegal but at least its free. I use it and it's pretty good
Gulfam1 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:22
Marti S
Forum Member

Neither are illegal, at least in criminal law, civil law is another matter, that's for the courts to decide, which would never happen with regard to using either of the above.
Marti S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:44
deivu74
Forum Member

I just watched it. It was amazing probably one of the best teen wolf episodes ever but it felt like a completely different show to the first two seasons. I like New Teen Wolf better .
I didn't like it there was too much going on, too many characters and not enough shirtlessness!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:56
BeethovensPiano
Forum Member

Disappointed yet another US show has gone with that very tired old trope of the bad guy having to have an English accent.
BeethovensPiano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:13
Heavenly
Forum Member

If you have Firefox, you can download an add-on called "Media Hint"; it will allow you to watch Teen Wolf on MTV.com's website.
Thanks, so annoyed its not being renewed on Sky Living!
Heavenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 16:51
Anti Static
Forum Member

Good second episode - and even better for me because I managed to find a download without any on-screen gunk.

Spoiler
Old 11-06-2013, 18:10
natalie77
Forum Member

I caught up with the first 2 episodes & I'm loving this season already I can't wait for next weeks episode now I didn't think I could love Stiles anymore but I do & he's got funnier too
natalie77 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 18:12
deivu74
Forum Member

What was the shirtless verdict of episode 2? Yay or nay?