Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Galaxy Tab 2 wont update weather widgets.

Old 23-05-2013, 01:53
i love sky
Forum Member

I have got a new Galaxy tab 2 and for some reason it wont update the weather widget that was already on it.

i have set it to update every hour but still it does not update and i have also download a sunrise and sunset widget and christmas countdown which again both have not updated.

what could be the problem with why these are not updating as they should be?
i love sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 23-05-2013, 09:54
JJ75
Forum Member

I have got a new Galaxy tab 2 and for some reason it wont update the weather widget that was already on it.

i have set it to update every hour but still it does not update and i have also download a sunrise and sunset widget and christmas countdown which again both have not updated.

what could be the problem with why these are not updating as they should be?
Sorry I have no idea, but what are widgets? Got a Galaxy tab myself and really have no idea how it works!!

Is it connected up to wifi? Thats the only reason I can think of for not updating.
JJ75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2013, 16:06
Resonance
Forum Member

Sorry I have no idea, but what are widgets? Got a Galaxy tab myself and really have no idea how it works!!

Is it connected up to wifi? Thats the only reason I can think of for not updating.
Widgets are things that display info from an app on your screen without having to open the app. So far example a weather widget might display the temperature, whether it's cloudy, wind speed etc.

Like this for example

http://cdn-static.zdnet.com/i/story/...ome-screen.jpg
Resonance is online now   Reply With Quote