Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Helen Flanagan Caught Shoplifting 200 of Boots Products

Old 26-05-2013, 13:51
jeffiner1892
Forum Member

So have many shoplifters sorry
I still don't know how it happened, I took the stuff to the checkout and the guy put it in a bag but didn't ask for any money.
jeffiner1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 26-05-2013, 13:56
scone
Forum Member

I still don't know how it happened, I took the stuff to the checkout and the guy put it in a bag but didn't ask for any money.
Can I come shopping with you?
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 13:57
jeffiner1892
Forum Member

Can I come shopping with you?
Only if you then go back in and pay as I did!
jeffiner1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 14:01
i4u
Forum Member

Were you wearing a corset by any chance?
i4u is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 14:34
NaughtyNan
Forum Member

That top is way too small for her and its actually a corset not a top for day time.

To be fair to her though its not really shoplifting if its that obvious walking out of Boots with the shopping basket. lol

Once I also walked out with a piece of clothing out of River Island and I realized I was still holding the hanger with the top on and returned to the shop myself no one bat an eyelid lol I did have toddler at the time though
NaughtyNan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 14:39
DiamondDoll
Inactive Member

Please tell me that there is no truth in this story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...?utm_hp_ref=uk

Reports suggest Helen will be donning her ballroom shoes as a contestant when the BBC One series returns later this year.

She has previously turned down the show, but told The Mirror: "I would like to learn a new skill, so Strictly Come Dancing would be good - but I can't dance at all."
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 19:03
Ella71110
Forum Member

Please tell me that there is no truth in this story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...?utm_hp_ref=uk

Reports suggest Helen will be donning her ballroom shoes as a contestant when the BBC One series returns later this year.

She has previously turned down the show, but told The Mirror: "I would like to learn a new skill, so Strictly Come Dancing would be good - but I can't dance at all."
I don't know anything about that DD but I do see on twitter that Helen is to be given her fly on the wall show on ITV2
Ella71110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 19:33
lexi22
Inactive Member

I don't know anything about that DD but I do see on twitter that Helen is to be given her fly on the wall show on ITV2
An actual fly on the wall would be more entertaining than this gormless idiot.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 19:56
Ella71110
Forum Member

it will probably be as popular as Amy Childs,ITV2 have allegedly said that Helens life is car crash tv which is what people want to see-do they?!
Ella71110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 20:03
DiamondDoll
Inactive Member

Watched Strictly for the first time last year and enjoyed it enormously so I'll be gutted if that clown is a participant.

Indeed.

She's awful like........ you know like..... and probably will be applauded by some for her antics like.
I will not be watching......like you know like.
Old 26-05-2013, 20:05
mounty
Forum Member

I like that corset top it looks like an ice cream cake (with boobs).

Anyway, back to the unnecessary bitchy comments about her appearance.
mounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 23:02
Declan_Khan
Forum Member

Or maybe it was just as she said, a mistake.

I walked out of a shop once myself without paying for the items and not realising, when I walked back in to rectify it the shopkeeper hadn't even noticed.
Seeing as how all she appears to do is shop and use Twitter, if she's now forgetting the basic routine of paying for items at a till before leaving the store, we might as well just put her under house arrest in case she "forgets" to leave the house without clothes on some time. What a poor, sweet and innocent girl she is, let us protect her from herself and her own stupidity before it is too late and she is let off from public indecency charges next time!

Seriously, she can't be that dumb and if she actually is, she needs a carer to supervise her.
Declan_Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 23:03
DiamondDoll
Inactive Member

'Please do not look at me like you know like.'

That's one way to stop traffic! Helen Flanagan leaves little to the imagination in a plunging thigh-split shirt dress... as she blocks the road with her sports car

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2URG1aqyH
Old 26-05-2013, 23:10
Willow33
Forum Member

The good old Daily Mail, she walked out of the shop with 500 worth of goods. Do they ever get anything right?
Willow33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 23:33
NotaTypo
Forum Member

Ah ITV2... Where bad ideas go to die a long, slow, painful death.
NotaTypo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 23:40
DiamondDoll
Inactive Member

Ah ITV2... Where bad ideas go to die a long, slow, painful death.
ITV2 is perfect for nobodies..........Peter Andre........Helen Flanagan..........the TOWIE mob......
Old 26-05-2013, 23:57
tangsman
Forum Member

ITV2 - The Channel For The Brain Dead.
tangsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:01
tartan18
Forum Member

'Please do not look at me like you know like.'

That's one way to stop traffic! Helen Flanagan leaves little to the imagination in a plunging thigh-split shirt dress... as she blocks the road with her sports car

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2URG1aqyH
The idea of her driving around in a fast sports car is frightening. If she can "forget " to pay for goods in a shop, could she "forget" to stop at red lights, "forget" pedestrians have right of way at a crossing, "forget" which way to go around a roundabout, and God knows what else !
tartan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:03
DavetheScot
Forum Member

Maybe that is because you are mature and decent enough to take full responsibility for your own actions.

When I was a new mum, I put an item I wanted in the tray at the bottom of the pram.
I then left the shop without paying.
I was shocked at my thoughtlessness but never blamed anyone other than myself and returned immediately to the shop.
Yes I had stolen from the shop..........although I did rush back to pay for the item.
You took the item unintentionally and returned to the shop to pay once you realised. Therefore no, you hadn't stolen from them. Do you not know what stealing is?
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:05
DavetheScot
Forum Member

Quite.

I think this is the crux of the problem with Ms Flanagan.. She has been surrounded by yes men and enablers all her life, her parents have pandered to her and every time she does something wrong she's patted on the head and told 'awww you didn't mean it'. (This was alluded to in IACGMOH and interviews with her parents).

The fact is that shoplifting is illegal and if every single person who was caught doing it cried 'I forgot' and was let off; the economy would sink even further than it has done already.
People are frequently not charged if the shop or the police are satisfied it was a genuine mistake. The economy has survived this situation for many decades.
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 01:53
DiamondDoll
Inactive Member

You took the item unintentionally and returned to the shop to pay once you realised. Therefore no, you hadn't stolen from them. Do you not know what stealing is?
I know what stealing is and I had stolen.
Old 27-05-2013, 09:24
The Prumeister
Forum Member

People are frequently not charged if the shop or the police are satisfied it was a genuine mistake. The economy has survived this situation for many decades.

Walking out of a shop with 200 worth of unpaid goods is stealing irrespective of whether it was a 'mistake' or not. It might do her good to be charged and stop her from doing it again. If you do something wrong you do need to suffer the consequences; even if you are a silly little airhead who can't seem to fart without having a crisis.

& saying people are 'frequently not charged' is not true - it happens very rarely and it has to be pretty easy to prove i.e. someone who is with a child or children, or a patient or who is very stressed about something.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 11:02
johartuk
Forum Member

ITV2 is perfect for nobodies..........Peter Andre........Helen Flanagan..........the TOWIE mob......
..............Katie Price

I have to say, I don't get why Helen Flannagan gets her own series. What's her selling point? She just seems like a thick, vaccuous girl. I think they're going to seriously struggle to get a whole series out of her.
johartuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 12:39
fredster
Forum Member

The idea of her driving around in a fast sports car is frightening. If she can "forget " to pay for goods in a shop, could she "forget" to stop at red lights, "forget" pedestrians have right of way at a crossing, "forget" which way to go around a roundabout, and God knows what else !
Ad when she wrtes it off, will she say, sorry but I am an airhead?
fredster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 12:54
Nikkiclody
Forum Member

Walking out of a shop with 200 worth of unpaid goods is stealing irrespective of whether it was a 'mistake' or not. It might do her good to be charged and stop her from doing it again. If you do something wrong you do need to suffer the consequences; even if you are a silly little airhead who can't seem to fart without having a crisis.

& saying people are 'frequently not charged' is not true - it happens very rarely and it has to be pretty easy to prove i.e. someone who is with a child or children, or a patient or who is very stressed about something.
Anyone else would have had the police called in as most stores will call the police if you steal something as small as a pack of chewing gum!, it's very unfair how celebs are treated differently..and she is not even a big celeb.
Nikkiclody is offline   Reply With Quote