Options

llllll The Voice: Remix - The Battle Rounds llllll

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right, going to be honest, I am enjoying taking part in this game but I feel like the constant delays and turning up for the show only for it not to happen are a sign that it's not going to work, best of luck to everyone with the game but I'm going to quit sadly.
  • Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Right, going to be honest, I am enjoying taking part in this game but I feel like the constant delays and turning up for the show only for it not to happen are a sign that it's not going to work, best of luck to everyone with the game but I'm going to quit sadly.

I'm thinking of doing this as well, I am working on two other shows which already occupy three evenings a week combined, and I can't really deal with this show being constantly delayed/rescheduled. I need set dates and times for things to work for me...
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you all, I've had enough of the constant delays, I'm quitting the panel as well. I won't be coming back again. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I was really enjoying it, but I am sick of waiting and then it not being on. I also quit!!! :(
  • Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With three of the judges gone, I guess my feelings about the constant delays have been confirmed. Regrettably, I will be quitting the panel as well. :(