Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

America's Got Talent

Old 09-06-2013, 12:28
soapiej
Forum Member

The 2012 season is starting today! At 11:50am on ITV2! Wonder why this is broadcast on Sunday afternoon?
soapiej is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 16-06-2013, 15:02
Gulfam1
Forum Member

It was actually aired on a 00:00/01:00 death slot on Tuesday and Wednesday. I think a Sunday is the repeat. After watching the show I think ITV are scared that America does have more talent than Britain. I just saw a dog act on that show which was ten times better than the dog act that won BGT last year.

It seems like all channels do this, BBC bough Apprentice US and air on the midnight slot I feel this is because they don't have the US counterparts to outperform their own versions
Gulfam1 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 18:19
tso
Forum Member

Ive just watched the final on youtube...
Absolutely flabbergasted that every act performs with an artist who overshadow every act...Its like using all the acts on our results show for example and integrating them with every finalist.
Disgusting
tso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 03:13
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

^ Are you getting confused with American Idol or The X Factor USA? I've never read anything about collaborations on AGT and can't even imagine how it would work with some of the finalists!
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 13:43
Gulfam1
Forum Member

I've also noticed that the series of AGT that ITV2 are airing is last years 7th season I thought this was this years, season 8 that started at the beginning of June. What's going on are we really one year behind?
Gulfam1 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote