Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Matt and Brianne Dancing on Ice.....

Old 14-06-2013, 07:59
herejohno
Forum Member

Maybe old news now but they are boyfriend /girlfriend ....How many partners has she dated?The couples do spend a lot of time together on that show....
herejohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 15-06-2013, 05:01
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

I think Matt is the only one of her partners whom she's dated, as the supposed romance between her and Sam Attwater was, I recall, revealed to have been some kind of publicity stunt. Her two other partners were Kieran Richardson, who is gay, and Sebastien Foucan, who I think is married. She dated another contestant, Coronation Street's Danny Young, for a while but they weren't skating partners. For some reason, it just seems like she has dated several partners!
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 17:02
herejohno
Forum Member

I think Matt is the only one of her partners whom she's dated, as the supposed romance between her and Sam Attwater was, I recall, revealed to have been some kind of publicity stunt. Her two other partners were Kieran Richardson, who is gay, and Sebastien Foucan, who I think is married. She dated another contestant, Coronation Street's Danny Young, for a while but they weren't skating partners. For some reason, it just seems like she has dated several partners!
Thanks for the info
herejohno is offline   Reply With Quote