Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 55)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,869
Administrator
Mootle wrote: »
Hyundai, I was born in Salisbury/Harare, and lived there until I was 9 and then we spent 3 years in Luanshya in Northern Rhodesia/Zambia, before going back to Salisbury/Harare. I also spent 6 months working in Bulawayo. When I left it was still Rhodesia - I simply cannot relate to the tragedy that is the new Zimbabwe.
We spent a night in Umtali on our way to the Vumba once - lovely place!

very true Flora!

yeeessss, 3 winners Hicky, and there were a few more normal people winning after that too...

I think I might become aggressive if someone said that my carefully cultivated look made me look like a prostitute, even if that person was spot on...

don't gooo...:eek::(

what on Earth is a mobile short dial????:mad:

Continuation of: BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Oooooh, was I REALLY the first poster on the new thread!!!
    I insist on having the single bed, or else!!:cool:
  • Options
    ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member

In after the top of the page. ...gleaming innit. :D
  • Options
    Islay1Islay1 Posts: 4,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha ha ha..Brilliant!! :D
    acker wrote: »

Nae luck ack! :mad::D
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ha ha very good - oh and well done on being first ! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They had to start a new thread, the other one was leaking. :eek:
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    The mobile short dial number s just the 7 digit one instead of the 11 digit standard number.
    So it can go through on a phone that has 09 numbers barred.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

congrats moots!

shiny new thread. *oops* i dropped some peanuts and trod them in the purple carpet :o no matter, i'll sweep them up with my hands. oh no! they've just gone in all different directions. maybe someone can help me shift the sofa over the mess.

bit on the psych wasn't too bad actually. although they didn't quite go properly into things, maybe because they fitted in a lot of video bits and pieces and the day's news.

they did mention at the end tomorrow's live feed and bots, but looking at the listings it's not on. bit confusing, but it's all on the ch5 site as it happens they said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Moots just nipped in before you Acker - so near but so far ! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

it hasn't left the bees behind :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doodle doo wrote: »
    congrats moots!

shiny new thread. *oops* i dropped some peanuts and trod them in the purple carpet :o no matter, i'll sweep them up with my hands. oh no! they've just gone in all different directions. maybe someone can help me shift the sofa over the mess.

bit on the psych wasn't too bad actually. although they didn't quite go properly into things, maybe because they fitted in a lot of video bits and pieces and the day's news.

they did mention at the end tomorrow's live feed and bots, but looking at the listings it's not on. bit confusing, but it's all on the ch5 site as it happens they said.

bots is on at 1.10 - IN THE AFTERNOON ! :D
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    The house might not rest but i do, nighty night all.:-))))))))))))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    bots is on at 1.10 - IN THE AFTERNOON ! :D

oh! thanks barra :D
    Hicky wrote: »

night hicky :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Night Hicky, yes i think i'm off now, i only came in because i saw it was a new thread, having stayed up to watch Bots (nothing special it has to be said) :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Boom Boom :D
    congrats moots!

Didn't see that part tonight doods, it's all very much up in the air at the moment, i'm going to make myself enjoy it! :D

How's the Bzzzzz? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Night. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The mobile short dial number s just the 7 digit one instead of the 11 digit standard number.
    So it can go through on a phone that has 09 numbers barred.
    Thanks Hicky! :D
    congrats moots!

was the psych bit on today?
    :( I've missed it then *whines*
    I've been watching wall to wall Game of Thrones, with The Voice on in the background in the kitchen, until BB began.
    I think it is deffo showing promise, although something in me is aghast at the arrangements for ablutions. I just hope a luxury bathroom is behind one of those doors:(
  • Options
    Forum Member

good night Hickers :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Night Hicky, yes i think i'm off now, i only came in because i saw it was a new thread, having stayed up to watch Bots (nothing special it has to be said) :)

Night Barra. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Islay1 wrote: »
    Boom Boom :D

Didn't see that part tonight doods, it's all very much up in the air at the moment, i'm going to make myself enjoy it! :D

How's the Bzzzzz? :D

it is a bit isn't it, but i think i've managed to do that now :D only took a day or so and a bit of digging about out there ---> and watching spinoff shows.

the bzz is..different. they're nearer and busier :eek: but there's less of them. according to textbooks they should be in their last week before they go elsewhere but i'm not holding my peanuts :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:(I've missed it then *whines*
    I've been watching wall to wall Game of Thrones, with The Voice on in the background in the kitchen, until BB began.
    I think it is deffo showing promise, although something in me is aghast at the arrangements for ablutions. I just hope a luxury bathroom is behind one of those doors:(

aw, it'll be on demand5 :) some bits were a bit meh, but on the whole it was decent extra bits of info. i forget them all though :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rocket Queen I havent got a clue how to " quote " you from the other thread but historically theres been sh*tloads of "fakes" whove done BB lol... regards this thread youd still be welcome here so dont disappear....loads of the time BB is the LAST thing that gets talked about here , its just a nice place to sit sometimes regardless :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

:( I've missed it then *whines*

Its on + 1 NOW moots. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it is a bit isn't it, but i think i've managed to do that now :D only took a day or so and a bit of digging about out there ---> and watching spinoff shows.

the bzz is..different. they're nearer and busier :eek: but there's less of them. according to textbooks they should be in their last week before they go elsewhere but i'm not holding my peanuts :D

It's all good fun, that's what is is meant to be for the viewer, i will take it as i find it but i do always look forward to it every year. :D

Good luck with that :eek: Not sure i would be so "cool" about it all. :eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Rocket QueenRocket Queen Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so new thread and my last post has disappeared!
    thanks for the welcomes in 'other thread' but am bowing out on this years bb,
  • Options
    Forum Member

night Hicky :)
This discussion has been closed.