Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Rihanna at Twickenham .. AMAZING !!

Old 17-06-2013, 01:13
Ronell_Davis
Forum Member

Just got back from seeing Rihanna live at Twickenham and it was such a good show she's improved so much live the last time. The styling, the vocals, the choreography everything was on point ! .
Ronell_Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-06-2013, 02:51
AdamDowds
Forum Member

It's so strange for me reading these posts about Rihanna at Twickenham - I was working there both days!

Saturday I was at the 'Sin Bin' bar, and Sunday in the 1871 bar. If you were served by a white guy that was me.

Didn't get to see any of either performances as I'm not a fan and couldn't give a rats ass about Rihanna, but what I heard of Diamonds on Saturday was pretty good.
AdamDowds is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 03:44
Archangel
Forum Member

I was disappointed to be honest. In my opinion she gave me the impression that she was just about bothered to be there. Iit was a lazy performance, and she was too busy grabbing her crutch and swearing as well. The young kids in the audience must have wondered what the heck was going on.
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 05:28
PunksNotDead
Forum Member

She Probably mimed most of it and then had autotune working overtime for the rest.
PunksNotDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 16:50
4troy7
Forum Member

I went yesterday as well and I thought it was a great show and to the poster above no she did not mime or use autotune ! .
4troy7 is offline   Reply With Quote