Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Aaron Johnson and Sam Taylor Wood - Marriage ???

Old 20-06-2013, 17:36
geekays
Forum Member

I was so unbelievably shocked when i found out that this very handsome young man ( Aaron Johnson) 23 is married to a 46 year old woman( Sam Taylor Wood) and has two kids already. To make it even worse the step daughter is 16 years old, 7 years younger than him.. I know that they say age is just a number but OMD.. It is just creepy imo.. what are your thoughts people???.. and this woman is not even attractive.. i wonder what he saw in her.... Yuukkkk
geekays is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 20-06-2013, 17:51
looby383x
Forum Member

Can't see a problem with it myself - there are many more older men with younger girlfriends that don't get labelled in the same way.

I think she's attractive - certainly on the same level looks wise as he is.
looby383x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 17:54
Keyser Soze
Forum Member

They seem to be happy. No different than an age gap between many women and their husbands/boyfriends/significant others. I wish them luck and happiness.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 17:56
SillyBillyGoat
Forum Member

I was so unbelievably shocked when i found out that this very handsome young man ( Aaron Johnson) 23 is married to a 46 year old woman( Sam Taylor Wood) and has two kids already. To make it even worse the step daughter is 16 years old, 7 years younger than him.. I know that they say age is just a number but OMD.. It is just creepy imo.. what are you thoughts people???.. and this woman is not even attractive.. i wonder what he saw in her.... Yuukkkk
Sounds like bitterness and jealousy on your part, OP. Who are you to dictate who others should find attractive and fall for?
SillyBillyGoat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 18:00
Azura's Star
Forum Member

I was so unbelievably shocked when i found out that this very handsome young man ( Aaron Johnson) 23 is married to a 46 year old woman( Sam Taylor Wood) and has two kids already. To make it even worse the step daughter is 16 years old, 7 years younger than him.. I know that they say age is just a number but OMD.. It is just creepy imo.. what are you thoughts people???.. and this woman is not even attractive.. i wonder what he saw in her.... Yuukkkk
Blimey - judgemental or what?
Just because YOU don't find her attractive - as long as her husband does, what's the problem?
Azura's Star is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 18:04
attackmusic
Forum Member

They seem very happy, so who cares about the age difference?

Calling her unattractive is just immature too. I think she's pretty, but who cares what we think? He obviously loves her and good luck to them
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 18:07
earthling13
Forum Member

I'm unbelievably shocked you've only just found out especially as they got together when they were making Nowhere Boy in 2009. It was about a young John Lennon who by the way, was in the Beatles, a popular beat combo in the 60's/70's and still have fans today.

edit

Sorry, I've just noticed you are an Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark fan.

Last edited by earthling13 : 20-06-2013 at 18:10. Reason: addition
earthling13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 18:13
bookaddict
Forum Member

Nobody would care if the ages were the other way round. Why do you care OP? As for whether or not she's attractive - that's very subjective, surely?
bookaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 18:14
zx50
Forum Member

If they're really in love with each other, I don't see a problem with it. Quite a lot of the time, people tend to marry much older people because they're wealthy. SOME of the time, they marry much older people because they actually love them.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 18:16
zx50
Forum Member

I was so unbelievably shocked when i found out that this very handsome young man ( Aaron Johnson) 23 is married to a 46 year old woman( Sam Taylor Wood) and has two kids already. To make it even worse the step daughter is 16 years old, 7 years younger than him.. I know that they say age is just a number but OMD.. It is just creepy imo.. what are your thoughts people???.. and this woman is not even attractive.. i wonder what he saw in her.... Yuukkkk
In your opinion. People find different people attractive. The world would be a boring place if we were all the same.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 18:18
Blondie X
Forum Member

She's intelligent, creative, a fighter (survived cancer twice), a great mother, a great role model, a self made woman.......maybe for these reasons, maybe for others but there is plenty of positive traits she has that would make her a great catch for a partner
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 18:43
The Prumeister
Forum Member

That you are desperately shallow and have a lot to learn about life.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 19:54
So 3008
Forum Member

If they can put up with a life time of people mistaking them for mother and son, all the power to them. I never could. I mean when he's forty-five she'll be sixty-eight!

I can't see Aaron having much parental authority at home though when it comes to his eldest step daughter, they must be more like siblings.
So 3008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 20:48
Sweet FA
Forum Member

Is it half term again?
Sweet FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 21:21
downtonfan
Forum Member

Get. A. Life.

With an attitude like yours, I'd be surprised if anyone wants you.

Good luck to Aaron and Sam. They clearly love each other.
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 21:57
Big Boy Barry
Forum Member

You wonder what he saw in her because you don't know her. You are judging their relationship entirely by age gap and looks. So no wonder you are clueless.
Big Boy Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 22:36
Dicey Riley
Forum Member

Catherine Zetw Jones is about 9 years older than her step-son....
Dicey Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 23:19
DonnaVanessa
Forum Member

Good luck to them I say - age is but a number and if they love each other and are happy it's not up to others to pronounce judgement on them.
DonnaVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 23:29
MagicCoppelia
Forum Member

I think it's great.
MagicCoppelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 02:51
Conehead
Forum Member

She's going to direct 50 Shades - I guess she's got her Christian Grey cast then!
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 08:03
Blondie X
Forum Member

She's going to direct 50 Shades - I guess she's got her Christian Grey cast then!
They're making a film of that sh*t? Probably the worst book I've ever read in my life
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 08:10
dee123
Forum Member

I don't like that she's been in his life since he was a young teenager. That's a tad creepy. However live and let live.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 08:13
jeff_vader
Forum Member

Is it half term again?

I was unbelievably shocked to read that OP.
jeff_vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 08:50
Jon Ross
Forum Member

She does seem to be a bit of a cradle-snatcher and I guess he's got a bit of a mother thing going on.
Jon Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 09:05
shelleyj89
Forum Member

They're two consenting adults. I don't see why anyone would have a problem.

Catherine Zetw Jones is about 9 years older than her step-son....
Penny Lancaster is only 8 years older than Kimberley Stewart, and is 8 years younger than Rod's first child who was adopted.
shelleyj89 is offline   Reply With Quote