Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Carol Vordeman and the Daily Mail

Old 22-06-2013, 03:42
Button62
Forum Member

I think she particularly excels at sums like
Too tight dress + ridiculously high heels - dignity = 5429 mentions in the DM sidebar of shame.

Dozy bint.
(That one's just for you Button)
Dozy bint
Shrieking harpy
Daft mare ( my late dad's fave )

Poor Carol, she thinks we all love her. apparently she is off soon trying to emulate Amelia Earhart ........ no, I won't say it !
Button62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 22-06-2013, 08:48
jack patterson
Forum Member

& don't forget that no-one - not his partner, family or other friends, was more affected by Richard Whiteleys' death than Carol, mourner in chief.

A supposedly intelligent woman who is now just a mouthpiece for talking shite on daytime telly.
She always gave the impression on Countdown that she didn't actually like Richard Whiteley and was thinking
"here's me the clever mathematician and you the buffoon are the star of the show"
jack patterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 08:56
tommytiger
Inactive Member

A couple of journalists at the Daily Mail must fancy her, at least their fascination with Marc Jacobs and his boyfriend seems to have waned.
tommytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 00:54
ewoodie
Forum Member

These days CV comes across has having a big ego and seems very narcissistic. The woman has become obsessed with the way she looks and having people tell her she is lovely.

When she did celeb Apprentice, 2 of the women in her team had to give a demonstration while wearing very tight costumes. Of course CV was one of the them.

I absolutely loathe Loose Women but happened to see a few minutes of Ruth Langsford hosting this week. What a different programme. CV has become down-market and chavvy.
ewoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 09:58
rammsteinqueen
Forum Member

Oh god that woman has had so much work done - just google Carol Vorderman Countdown and see what she used to look like before the boob job, fillers and hair extensions. I am sick of seeing her squeezing into dresses two sizes too small as well.
rammsteinqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 15:18
jeff_vader
Forum Member

I think she's either a wannabe role model for some; or conversely, someone for the well-heeled middle-class Fail readers to look down on as 'a bit trashy, dahling'.
jeff_vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 15:25
max_db
Forum Member

She's almost as old as my mother but looks seriously good for her age. If I was offered as much money as she was for appearing on Loose Women I'd probably do the same thing but i don't fancy the fact I'd need a sex change first.
max_db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 15:31
ewoodie
Forum Member

Oh god that woman has had so much work done - just google Carol Vorderman Countdown and see what she used to look like before the boob job, fillers and hair extensions. I am sick of seeing her squeezing into dresses two sizes too small as well.
A bit of make-up also helps!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...o_1587599a.jpg
ewoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 15:40
Pink Knight
Forum Member

I didn't mind her on Countdown. Although its been proven she was more replaceable than Richard Whitely.
What I don't like,is no matter how much I turn my TV down I still hear her.
Pink Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 05:55
earthling13
Forum Member

Todays Mail yet more pictures of her leaving the studio.

"Showcasing her envy-inducing curves in all their glory, the 52-year-old TV presenter looked incredible as she showed off her pert derriere in a ladylike cream body-con dress"

( sorry if you are eating breakfast )

Please, please, DM, give it a rest. We're bored now!
earthling13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 08:28
Jo March
Forum Member

Anyone remember her appearance on Question Time?...good grief!

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/pu...national-carol

I hadn't seen her on anything else but Countdown before that ...couldn't believe what I was seeing.
Jo March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 08:57
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

Imho she epitomises everything I detest about women aged 40+.

I fall into that category and I resent and abhor everything that CV does.

How dare she think that getting a face-lift and wearing clothes a size too small for her make her interesting?
She's an out and out media whore with a trashy degree who made good........and I want her to piss off now.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 13:38
Baz O
Inactive Member

I thought that was her real hair. I once asked my hairdresser to cut my hair the same as hers but lately its started to look badly cut so I have gone off her hairstyle.
Baz O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 13:56
warleywitch
Forum Member

Can't abide the woman and if she's presenting a programme I won't watch it. Part of my dislike is she made a maths tape years ago and I wanted to get good at doing percentages. She confused me more than I had been before. She plucked a number 15 out of the sky and no matter how many times I watrched it...I never found where she got it from.
Yes she's smug as well.
warleywitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 14:07
cooler
Forum Member

I suspect a lot of men, like me, find her pretty sexy.
She is a sexy milf. Rear of the year- http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...57_468x876.jpg
cooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 14:58
quatro
Forum Member

Sick of the sight of her, her fishwife laugh and how she is in love with herself. I don't know who she thinks she is.
Any integrity she may have had has now gone and been replaced by some tarted up egotist who teeters along in heels imagining she is a sex siren. No, just mutton dressed as lamb. Not clever, just a tart with an inflated sense of self.
quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 15:24
livingdeadgirl
Forum Member

Never been fond of her. All my life I've had a bizarre phobia of that gameshow she did, Countdown, so I find her creepy. Also, since when did mathematical ability automatically equate to intelligence? Some of the most intelligent people I know are absolutely clueless when it comes to maths.
livingdeadgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 15:45
RealityRocks
Forum Member

Another member of the Carol Vorderman is a Creepy Attention Seeker who's had more Work Done than the rebuild of the Savoy Club.

Can't stand the woman and I wish she'd stop wearing peplum dresses, they make her arse look terrifying (or is that the spanx and size 12 dress stretched over a size 14 posterior?)
RealityRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 16:13
superbass88
Forum Member

Carol should do herself a favor and stop pouring herself into dresses that are clearly too tight. Wear a size up and really flatter your great figure.
superbass88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 16:28
Rhymin' Simon
Forum Member

I always thought she looked pretty good on Countdown, but of course we only saw her ferom the waist up most of the time.

Many years ago, when Coundown was still running, I had to go to Television Centre for a discussion about a programme being planned. I found myself at the foot of a staircase with none other than Carol Vorderman. Yes, she looked great from the waist up, but from there down she was built like a completely different person; huge across the hips etc. She went up the stairs in front of me, wearing a skintight pair of black leather trousers - it was like watching two baby hippos having a fight in a black bin liner....
Rhymin' Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 18:13
Azura's Star
Forum Member

Another member of the Carol Vorderman is a Creepy Attention Seeker who's had more Work Done than the rebuild of the Savoy Club.

Can't stand the woman and I wish she'd stop wearing peplum dresses, they make her arse look terrifying (or is that the spanx and size 12 dress stretched over a size 14 posterior?)

Size 14??
In her dreams.

I always thought she looked pretty good on Countdown, but of course we only saw her ferom the waist up most of the time.

Many years ago, when Coundown was still running, I had to go to Television Centre for a discussion about a programme being planned. I found myself at the foot of a staircase with none other than Carol Vorderman. Yes, she looked great from the waist up, but from there down she was built like a completely different person; huge across the hips etc. She went up the stairs in front of me, wearing a skintight pair of black leather trousers - it was like watching two baby hippos having a fight in a black bin liner....
It's not big and it's not clever but that made me
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 19:00
gilliedew
Inactive Member

What always annoyed me about her was her supposed degree, a third class one a best and she banged on about it. Also as everything else on Countdown was fed through earpieces at that time, how good was she?

As for the clothing, always one size too small, I have to think what she looks like once the spanx are off and she relaxes a couple of sizes larger.

Always in your face, over the top and even trying to be more attractive than her daughter, she has issues which I am glad I do not have.
gilliedew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 19:25
Sloopy
Forum Member

She's probably every daughter's nightmare: i.e. competitive mother syndrome.

I don't think a lot of people would complain about looking as she does at 52, but she really needs to accept that she would do herself a favour with a more generous dress size. She is obsessed with those bodycon dresses and they must be a good two dress sizes too small. What's the point?! It's just going to add lumps and bumps.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 22:28
earthling13
Forum Member

But imagine if you didn't measure up to her expectations? That laugh would put you straight into mental care!
earthling13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 22:33
Strict
Forum Member

Big fat cat face which looks like it could explode any second.
Strict is offline   Reply With Quote