Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Carol Vordeman and the Daily Mail

Old 28-06-2013, 22:38
Cloudbusting
Forum Member

Todays Mail yet more pictures of her leaving the studio.

"Showcasing her envy-inducing curves in all their glory, the 52-year-old TV presenter looked incredible as she showed off her pert derriere in a ladylike cream body-con dress"

( sorry if you are eating breakfast )

Please, please, DM, give it a rest. We're bored now!
Their fashion reports are one of the more embarrassing things about the Fail, which is something considering how awful the paper as a whole is. I feel embarrassed for the "journalists" who write this rubbish. Either they have no shame or they've sold their souls to Satan. The Fail need to realise they don't have to make up entire stories just to print some pretty fashion photos.
Cloudbusting is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 29-06-2013, 03:16
jeff_vader
Forum Member

She's an out and out media whore with a trashy degree who made good........and I want her to piss off now.
. That made me spit my coffee, thanks. Why don't you say what you really think?
jeff_vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 06:22
Baz O
Inactive Member

I am going to be honest now. Carol does look good for her age and doesn't she know it! She is always harping on about her degree, her younger man and her wonderful children. She should learn to be more modest about herself and perhaps then she wouldn't get all these negative comments.
Baz O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 06:53
soullover
Forum Member

How many times can we see thiw woman in variations of the same dress?

If you need any more proof that space on theiir website is a commericl transaction go no further than this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...e-Row-use.html

How bloody blatant can you get -surely is should say 'advertisement' somewhere on it shouldn't it?
soullover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 06:54
Vernon Bennett
Forum Member

I'd hit it. I'd have two from the top, two from the middle and one up the bottom.
Vernon Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 06:54
soullover
Forum Member

double post
soullover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 07:03
pete137
Forum Member

Another day, another CV article !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...avy-dress.html
pete137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 07:10
Baz O
Inactive Member

I hate yellow dresses ... the color reminds me of something unpleasant
Baz O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 08:24
earthling13
Forum Member

Good grief, her knees look like mine except I tripped over the other day and landed, full weight, on my knees. Very swollen!

Seriously, this constant DM obsession with her is beyond tedious now. Please Carol, get rid of the hair extentions and the spanx ( the botox will take a little while to go ), put on some baggy clothes and get in that bloody plane you keep promising to disappear in.
earthling13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 11:19
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

Good grief, her knees look like mine except I tripped over the other day and landed, full weight, on my knees. Very swollen!

Seriously, this constant DM obsession with her is beyond tedious now. Please Carol, get rid of the hair extentions and the spanx ( the botox will take a little while to go ), put on some baggy clothes and get in that bloody plane you keep promising to disappear in.
As if.
We should be so lucky.

I really would love to slap this daft bint who thinks she is a somebody whereas she is a nobody on a par with Kerry Katona and Katie Price.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 11:22
scone
Forum Member

As if.
We should be so lucky.

I really would love to slap this daft bint who thinks she is a somebody whereas she is a nobody on a par with Kerry Katona and Katie Price.
Vorderman can add up, Katona can't
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 12:53
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

That dress is far too tight.
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 18:46
Miss_Moo
Forum Member

Another day, another dress.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rand-Prix.html
Miss_Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 22:29
Cloudbusting
Forum Member

At any given time, the Mail have a handful of women they are scarily obsessed with and write about until we're all begging at them to stop. At the moment it includes: Helen Flanagan, Miranda Kerr, Kim Kardashian, Katie Holmes, and Carole Vordemon. They also have raging hard-ons for Amanda Holden, The Saturdays especially Mollie King, and of course Pippa frickin' Middleton.

The fact the Fail know full well their readers just aren't interested in these people doesn't stop them, to the point where I strongly suspect some of the most featured celebs are paying for the PR.
Old 30-06-2013, 22:44
earthling13
Forum Member

Another day. another mess!

Just go away Carol!

Please , please, DM can't you see we're all as tired as f*** of seeing this egotisictal waste of space with her ridiculous dresses, none of which fit her, and her spanx and her plumped up chipmunk cheeks!
Old 30-06-2013, 23:57
SilvioDante
Inactive Member

A serial attention seeker, with absolutely no on-screen charisma. Suddenly her boobies are huge too???
SilvioDante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 00:51
skinley
Forum Member

Jealous?
skinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:46
Apple_Crumble
Forum Member

The Daily Mail seems the place to visit if you want to check out Carol Vorderman's ass on a daily basis.
Apple_Crumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:41
Cloudbusting
Forum Member

Old 01-07-2013, 08:53
mr muggles
Forum Member

What's the deal? Why does she have to appear in it every single day? We all know about her cartoon figure and that she is sewn into her awful dresses every day. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!
Oh c'mon... Carol's a 'classy' lady, and the Mail's a 'classy' paper!

I wake up to my 2.5 children in my neat semi with its chintzy curtains (twitching), and thank heavens that The Fail is there on my doorstep, so I can line the bottom of my budgies cage... Trill, trill!
mr muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:10
CravenHaven
Forum Member

Her cheeks make her look like a cheerful chipmunk.
Do these articles really make it to the print edition, or are they a special treat for headbanging droolers that when they don't get their "special" injection?
CravenHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:53
earthling13
Forum Member

Her cheeks make her look like a cheerful chipmunk.
Do these articles really make it to the print edition, or are they a special treat for headbanging droolers that when they don't get their "special" injection?
OK, who's going to admit to actually buying the Mail?
Old 01-07-2013, 11:04
TrishaS
Forum Member

I buy it
TrishaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:38
gilliedew
Inactive Member

OK, who's going to admit to actually buying the Mail?
I don't buy any newspaper but read them online and I think the DM is the best. I don't read it for editorials but the photographs of natural wonders are fantastic. I read celebs bit as well but there are so many I havn't heard of I don't bother with many.

As for Carole Vorderman, she will never be as wonderful as she thinks she is, silly woman.
gilliedew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 14:21
tsarina
Inactive Member

Another day. another mess!

Just go away Carol!

Please , please, DM can't you see we're all as tired as f*** of seeing this egotisictal waste of space with her ridiculous dresses, none of which fit her, and her spanx and her plumped up chipmunk cheeks!
Crumbs, there is a picture in that article of CV, Amanda Holden and Geri Halliwell together. Could there ever be a worse witches coven All 3 of them attention seekers of the highest order

I was watching SKY's coverage of the GP yesterday and Martin Brundle was doing his grid walk, I saw that he had walked past CV whilst looking for someone worthwhile to chat to and aftr he had chatted to someone else he sort of turned round and there she was, obviously still waiting for her moment on TV. Good job my TV is mounted quite high on the wall or else I would have put my foot through it

Sorry quoted wrong post - meant the link to the mail article quoted in that post

Last edited by tsarina : 01-07-2013 at 14:23. Reason: muddled up!
tsarina is offline   Reply With Quote