Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Sonic's 22nd Anniversary

Old 24-06-2013, 01:23
SegaGamer
Forum Member

Sonic turned 22 yesterday 22 years of great gaming experiences ( well 17 for me )

I was looking around and found some amazing fan made Sonic games, one of them was released only a couple of days ago.

Here they are

https://sites.google.com/site/sonicbts/

https://sites.google.com/site/sonicbtsbooth/

http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/188658/download

These games are better than some of the official games
SegaGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-06-2013, 15:50
Matt Sanger
Forum Member

Nice, always been a fan, 22 isn't really a major celebration though, we'll have to wait another 3 years before they do something 'big' again...
Matt Sanger is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 21:01
SegaGamer
Forum Member

Nice, always been a fan, 22 isn't really a major celebration though, we'll have to wait another 3 years before they do something 'big' again...
Well if they do release something big in 3 years time it's going to have to be something special to top Sonic Generations, Sonic Colours and half of Sonic Unleashed. I'll probably end up adding Sonic Lost World to that list as well because from what i have seen so far, that game looks amazing.
Old 24-06-2013, 21:07
jabbamk1
Forum Member

Lost worlds looks great and fresh. Will pick it up when i get the chance in the future.
And i agree, Sonic Generations and colours were great.

As long as Sega never make a game like Sonic 06 again i'll continue buying the games.
jabbamk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 21:29
Palmerwho
Forum Member

Me & sonic share birthdays

30 yesterday, so I've played a number over the years. Loved Generations & Adventure 1 & 2 personally,

Don't really play the DS much nowadays, be infesting to see how the new games turn out.
Palmerwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 00:04
SegaGamer
Forum Member

Lost worlds looks great and fresh. Will pick it up when i get the chance in the future.
And i agree, Sonic Generations and colours were great.

As long as Sega never make a game like Sonic 06 again i'll continue buying the games.
No joke but i actually loved that game. Once i got used to it i really got into it.

Me & sonic share birthdays

30 yesterday, so I've played a number over the years. Loved Generations & Adventure 1 & 2 personally,

Don't really play the DS much nowadays, be infesting to see how the new games turn out.
I seen a vid of Sonic Lost World on the 3DS and i was surprised how good the graphics were.