Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Nat West Banking app

Old 25-06-2013, 18:33
len112
Forum Member

I have this app on my phone (Android ) and find it very useful .I would like to be able to have it on my Ipad but when I register it for the Ipad it asks for my mobile phone number . If I use this it then stops the app from working on my phone . Does anyone know how to get the app working on 2 devices . Thanks .
len112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 25-06-2013, 19:30
Magic Cottage
Forum Member

I have this app on my phone (Android ) and find it very useful .I would like to be able to have it on my Ipad but when I register it for the Ipad it asks for my mobile phone number . If I use this it then stops the app from working on my phone . Does anyone know how to get the app working on 2 devices . Thanks .
Answer is, you can't. I have spoken to NatWest as I wanted it on my Nexus 7 and my phone but it's a one device app only. All to do with security I'm afraid.
Magic Cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 19:46
SkyPlatinum
Inactive Member

Answer is, you can't. I have spoken to NatWest as I wanted it on my Nexus 7 and my phone but it's a one device app only. All to do with security I'm afraid.
That's isn't true at all. You can run it on two devices, I do! But it must be two IOS or two Android not a mixture of both.

For example I run it on my iphone and iPad.
SkyPlatinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 19:47
kidspud
Forum Member

If you look at the app description in the App Store there are instructions on using it on a phone and iPad at the same time. Not sure if it is useful info.
kidspud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 21:55
Magic Cottage
Forum Member

That's isn't true at all. You can run it on two devices, I do! But it must be two IOS or two Android not a mixture of both.

I think there is confusion here. There is no mention in the Play Store about using this app on two Android devices. As I say NatWest themselves say one device only.
Old 25-06-2013, 23:18
HavenWarrior
Forum Member

Can I suggest you ring the Natwest helpline, they are very helpful, and will talk you through the setup to get the App working on different platforms.

HW
HavenWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 23:21
Magic Cottage
Forum Member

Can I suggest you ring the Natwest helpline, they are very helpful, and will talk you through the setup to get the App working on different platforms.

HW
My reply says I have done this.
Old 26-06-2013, 07:11
megaresp
Forum Member

I think there is confusion here. There is no mention in the Play Store about using this app on two Android devices. As I say NatWest themselves say one device only.
I can also confirm I have it running on my iPad and iPhone, but was unable to get it running on my Nexus 7 without stopping it from working on my iOS devices. Very frustrating.

Curiously, the iPhone version has more statement data than the iPad version. Also very frustrating.

Come on NatWest, pull your head in and get this sorted. There is no legitimate reason why this app can't run on multiple devices. Tell your developer to sort his excreta out and get it done.
megaresp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 08:17
TheBigM
Forum Member

No, I have it on my iPhone and my Windows Phone. Wouldn't work for a long time but eventually I managed it somehow.
TheBigM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 12:39
The Lord Lucan
Forum Member

Yeah it works on two iOS devices at one time and i've had it running on an iPhone and Samsung S4. I think i used the same sim in both phones.. so maybe you should try that in the iPad if it's a 3G/4G version.
The Lord Lucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 13:26
len112
Forum Member

What I want is to get it running on my Ipad (Non 3G) and HTC One X
len112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 20:08
Mr Mot
Forum Member

I had this before using the app on my iPhone and wanting to use it on my nexus 7.

A work around is to re-register when you first launch the app with another mobile number (I used the other half's number)
Mr Mot is offline   Reply With Quote