Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Michael Jackson's "gay lover" says Mark Lester is the "daddy"...

Old 26-06-2013, 17:07
i4u
Forum Member

You were present when your father died when you were young, 4 years later you take a meat cleaver to your wrists and attempt to overdose on a drug. You get whisked off to hospital and it's reported you require a long period of rehab.

On the anniversary of your father's death you lay recovering in hospital and what does Jason Pfeiffer, who claims to have been your father's gay lover, tell the world?

Jason rolls up and the Sunday Mirrors buys it....Paris your dad isn't who you thought it was, it's Mark Lester.

The perfect pick me up.
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 26-06-2013, 17:10
Green_Stamp
Inactive Member

I feel sorry for those kids and their lives screwed up by selfish and reprehensible media whores.
Green_Stamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 17:21
gregsanison
Inactive Member

The fact that Jackson's 'children' do not have an ounce of African American blood in them proves that he was NOT the father - everybody knows that. They look beautiful American Italian.
gregsanison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 18:10
codeblue
Forum Member

I feel sorry for those kids and their lives screwed up by selfish and reprehensible media whores.
As opposed to "parents" who brought them into this world on a lie - that was always, always, going to be exposed.
codeblue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 18:12
Green_Stamp
Inactive Member

No, not opposed at all, but my statement is true. Why the obnoxious retort?
Green_Stamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 19:01
Emmersonne
Forum Member

That poor girl. I hope her mum whisks her away to live in the middle of nowhere with the horses until she's 21 and can escape her awful family.
Emmersonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 19:03
Cloudbusting
Forum Member

How I despise people like this crawling out of the woodwork. Michael has been dead for four years and he's still not been left in peace. I feel so awful for the poor kids. Whether Michael is their biological father or not, to them he WAS their dad and they obviously adored him. This sort of fame-seeking from these nasty little worms makes me sick to the stomach, especially in the aftermath of Paris' suicide attempt.

They have no moral compass.
Cloudbusting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 19:39
zx50
Forum Member

The fact that Jackson's 'children' do not have an ounce of African American blood in them proves that he was NOT the father - everybody knows that. They look beautiful American Italian.
Yeah, I think it's obvious that Michael's not the father of them. Goodness knows who their dad is then.
zx50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 21:06
Fizgig
Forum Member

You were present when your father died when you were young, 4 years later you take a meat cleaver to your wrists and attempt to overdose on a drug. You get whisked off to hospital and it's reported you require a long period of rehab.

On the anniversary of your father's death you lay recovering in hospital and what does Jason Pfeiffer, who claims to have been your father's gay lover, tell the world?

Jason rolls up and the Sunday Mirrors buys it....Paris your dad isn't who you thought it was, it's Mark Lester.

The perfect pick me up.
I don't believe Michael would have fancied that dude.
Fizgig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 22:05
dorydaryl
Forum Member

I really feel for the Jackson kids. Basically, they have it 'all' except for the nurturing influence of a parent who loves them unconditionally, irrespective of all the baggage that comes with their existence. I hope they find peace and stability as they grow into adulthood.
dorydaryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 22:50
Joey1985
Forum Member

That poor girl. I hope her mum whisks her away to live in the middle of nowhere with the horses until she's 21 and can escape her awful family.
Her "Mum" pretty much sold her as soon as she was born
Joey1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 23:17
Cloudbusting
Forum Member

Her "Mum" pretty much sold her as soon as she was born
She looks like a hard-face chav, too. Does Debbie Rowe ever brush her hair or otherwise groom herself? Surely she can afford to dress in clothes that DON'T look like she bought them at a Walmart sale? I know I'm being snotty but she looks absolutely awful every time I see her.
Cloudbusting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 08:06
codeblue
Forum Member

No, not opposed at all, but my statement is true. Why the obnoxious retort?
I do not agree that their lives are being screwed up by the media.

Their lives were 100% screwed up by the way they were brought into the world. It was disgusting.

Paying a woman who then gives them up immediately, handing them over to a man (of dubious behavior) who is not their biological father.

I simply dont know how this could have happened legally - can you do this without "adopting"? Can i just come home from work one day with a baby, completely different from me, with zero questions asked by social services?

Yes, the media are intrusive but you could argue that its the family at the moment who are suing for billions, dragging the children into a courtroom where their parentage secret can be ever more exposed.
Old 27-06-2013, 08:51
haphash
Forum Member

Their lives were 100% screwed up by the way they were brought into the world. It was disgusting.

Paying a woman who then gives them up immediately, handing them over to a man (of dubious behavior) who is not their biological father.

I simply dont know how this could have happened legally - can you do this without "adopting"? Can i just come home from work one day with a baby, completely different from me, with zero questions asked by social services?

Yes, the media are intrusive but you could argue that its the family at the moment who are suing for billions, dragging the children into a courtroom where their parentage secret can be ever more exposed.
Agree totally. Jackson is responsible for this - he was a very selfish individual who didn't think of the consequences and deprived his children of a mother.

Don't believe that Mark Lester is the father of Prince and Paris - they look nothing alike so probably have different biological fathers.
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 09:11
denial_orstupid
Forum Member

there would never be a right time to publish something like this so now is as good a time as any .
as for my thoughts on jacko , i wont write them here as it will be a instant ban .
cannot stand the creature to put it mildly .
denial_orstupid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 09:16
Fizgig
Forum Member

They need to toughen up on this Surrogacy for single men, who can acquire a baby when they would never have made it through the adoption vetting.
Fizgig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 09:25
Squealer_Mahony
Forum Member

While I agree with all you've said the media are just dying to get the "truth" of who their parents are.
Ever since the funeral when Paris first spoke out they've been posting stories about her trying to make her into a media icon.
Yes what the family are doing to them is wrong but the media want a story. They want Paris to be broken down, for her DNA to be exposed because it gets them clicks. Michael was (rightly or wrongly) one of the most shocking tabloid stars ever and they'll never stop writing about him or his family while there's a "story" to be told. The subject of how he "acquired" the children is a hot one, people want to know.
Look at the way they go after Suri Cruise, she's just a child but they try and build her into this fashion icon mini diva just because she's Tom Cruises daughter.
Squealer_Mahony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 09:29
Porcupine
Forum Member

I wouldn't necessarily say that Lester is NOT the father of Paris. I think they have very similar faces. But Prince looks completely different. Whenever I see Prince I think he is the spitting image of that guy who was the MJ impersonator. The one who was at the Seance with Derek Acorah. Do you know who I mean ?
Porcupine is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 09:30
pinkpowerranger
Forum Member

Is Debbie Rowe the biological Mum or did they use another woman's eggs?
pinkpowerranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 09:41
codeblue
Forum Member

While I agree with all you've said the media are just dying to get the "truth" of who their parents are.
Ever since the funeral when Paris first spoke out they've been posting stories about her trying to make her into a media icon.
Yes what the family are doing to them is wrong but the media want a story. They want Paris to be broken down, for her DNA to be exposed because it gets them clicks. Michael was (rightly or wrongly) one of the most shocking tabloid stars ever and they'll never stop writing about him or his family while there's a "story" to be told. The subject of how he "acquired" the children is a hot one, people want to know.
Look at the way they go after Suri Cruise, she's just a child but they try and build her into this fashion icon mini diva just because she's Tom Cruises daughter.
Of course the media want the story, and in this case i cannot blame them. The Jackson family court the media (as do many celebs) , and MJ was perhaps the most famous person on the planet at the time.

When he turns up with a child, clearly of different parentage, it is only natural that the world is interested in that.

The family only seem to be interested in leeching money. Billions. They have already spent enough for a hundred lifetimes and still they are willing to put children through this to gain more. Its disgraceful.

Im not sure the press "go after" suri. It seems that the parents want her to become a fashion icon, with the way they treat and dress her - they hardly hide her from the media. The same could be said of Brooklyn's "fashion career", and Chloe Madely.

I still cannot understand why the social services/ police didnt investigate the MJ children.

This mess is 100% MJs fault, not the media.
Old 27-06-2013, 09:54
Squealer_Mahony
Forum Member

I know they don't hide Suri away but because she's Tom Cruise's daughter she'll always be pictured more than other celeb kids (I don't even know who Chloe Madely is) because Tom Cruise gets good headlines and not always for good reasons.. I don't know what they are expecting to happen to her - that aliens will pop out of her head or something - but they want to be there when it does.

The world is interested in the Jacksons of course they are but do we need grotesque details like the condition of Mjs body when he died? Paris' suicide call etc?

Agree with you about the family the word "ghastly" springs to mind
Squealer_Mahony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 10:49
Ber
Forum Member

Yeah, I think it's obvious that Michael's not the father of them. Goodness knows who their dad is then.
He was their father in all the ways that matter. I don't know why people can't be satisfied with that.
Ber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 11:02
tommytiger
Inactive Member

Agree totally. Jackson is responsible for this - he was a very selfish individual who didn't think of the consequences and deprived his children of a mother.

Don't believe that Mark Lester is the father of Prince and Paris - they look nothing alike so probably have different biological fathers.
Arnold Klein (Michael Jackson's skin doctor) is often rumoured to be the father of Prince.
tommytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 11:05
tommytiger
Inactive Member

He was their father in all the ways that matter. I don't know why people can't be satisfied with that.
Which ways matter, locking them up from the outside world and covering their faces while out in public? They had an odd childhood, to say the least. They seem to have blossomed since his death.
tommytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 11:12
gregsanison
Inactive Member

I don't know any fathers whom put veils over their kids heads; have a bald head and wear a long black wig and sleep with strangers kids in his bedroom.

He was a horror story. Many black Americans have fantastic idols to look up to in politics, acting or singing.

Most were embarrassed by this revolting dirty old man!
gregsanison is offline   Reply With Quote