Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Help, In trouble again!!!

Old 01-07-2013, 09:25
billieann
Forum Member

Help please, I have the BB usa season pass and everything was going fine thanks to all your help, but now it is impossible to watch maybe few seconds then buffering all the time. Keeps saying I need Anonymousx Premium. I have looked for this and see a free download, my question to you all is is this safe to use,, and will it make a difference? Anyones help will be much appreciated.
billieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:15
billieann
Forum Member

Pleeease, Someone with knowledge tell me if this programme is safe to download. Can't stand this buffering much longer
Old 01-07-2013, 12:23
Linus2
Forum Member

Pleeease, Someone with knowledge tell me if this programme is safe to download. Can't stand this buffering much longer
I bought the premium for 1 month on here and it works fine. http://www.anonymox.net/en/premium . If it starts buffering just change the identity and delete the cookies and its fine again.

Just make sure to klick the "fast" option on the anonymox pull down menu.
Linus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:37
billieann
Forum Member

When they say turn off anonymousx to make paypal payment does this mean close down the BB site? Sorry but I am truly awful when it comes to computer talk.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:39
Linus2
Forum Member

When they say turn off anonymousx to make paypal payment does this mean close down the BB site? Sorry but I am truly awful when it comes to computer talk.
you just have to click on that activ sign to make it inactive on the pull down menu.
Linus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 15:27
scotslassie
Forum Member

When I read problems like this I thank goodness for Quirkydude and youtube.
scotslassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 16:46
REDBUS
Forum Member

free one is safe ,i use it and haven't had any issues with it , you certainly don't need free one ,very easy to use when i need it and i disable when i don't use it ,simply click a flag/usa and away you go ,as said above click fast ,make no difference to my 60MB speed http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showt...1834106&page=4 live feed issues thread hear
REDBUS is offline   Reply With Quote