Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Are the DailyMail anti women?

Old 11-08-2013, 00:46
Scotty 567
Forum Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ly-labour.html

According to the DM, she still has 10 weeks to go, but may be in premature labour.
Scotty 567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 11-08-2013, 00:48
bryemycaz
Forum Member

More than likely shes reached her actuall due date and it's been made to look like this. So not to answer the question of whos the daddy.
bryemycaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 00:52
Nikkiclody
Forum Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ly-labour.html

According to the DM, she still has 10 weeks to go, but may be in premature labour.
Wow, so many people here predicted that!

she is so obvious, a premature labour indeed..poor Kev. I wonder who the Daddy is?!..I was convinced she was using a surrogate the way she was hiding her bump with her scarves of many colours, something so dodgy about this pregnancy from the start.
Nikkiclody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 00:52
Julie_Evans
Inactive Member

More than likely shes reached her actuall due date and it's been made to look like this. So not to answer the question of whos the daddy.

This.
Julie_Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 00:53
Scotty 567
Forum Member

It had crossed my mind too
Old 11-08-2013, 00:58
Joey Boswell
Forum Member

Mine too, strange we are all thinking the same thing
Joey Boswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:14
Scotty 567
Forum Member

Rather odd that she during this traumatic time, she still managed to comment on Danny Cipriani's teeny peeny and offer advice to Kelly Brook!! Strange, very strange.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:18
Nicola32
Forum Member

Rather convenient that she was 'rushed to hospital' while she was in Europe and not in this country.

It might not even be true.
Nicola32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:27
Scotty 567
Forum Member

Just looked at her brother Danny's twitter (@g00dshepherd) and he mentions a "business meeting" in Europe on the 7th August. Stranger still....
Old 11-08-2013, 01:44
Microkorg
Forum Member

Nothing trivial I hope
Microkorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:04
Skaface
Forum Member

Hmmm, so this has happened '10 weeks before her due date', in a foreign country (which although undisclosed in the DM article, is apparently 'somewhere in Europe') where it is alleged 'Katie has had to remain in hospital and could give birth within the next week, doctors have warned.'

Oh! The dwama! Not to mention, how terribly inconvenient for her.

I await news of the safe arrival of an 8lb+ bouncing 'premature' baby within the next few days then.

Who'd a thought it eh?

ETA: If I knew how to do it, I'd make one of those poll thingys, to see which one out of Leo, Gareth Henson, and Kevin gets the most 'Who's The Daddy' votes. My vote would go to Gareth (for doing the deed around November and impwegnating the Pwicey). It would also explain the mad dash up the aisle with Kevin, who conveniently came onto the scene just a few weeks later.
Skaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:07
Val_Beam
Forum Member

Why on earth would she want to go on a european road trip at this late stage of a difficult pregnancy
Val_Beam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:10
di60
Forum Member

genuine question for all those doubting Kev's the daddy........ "does he know"?
di60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:19
Skaface
Forum Member

Why on earth would she want to go on a european road trip at this late stage of a difficult pregnancy
Because she wants us all to think she's still got 10 weeks to go before she's 'due' and that the baby's premature and therefore remove any doubt over paternity. It wouldn't surprise me if she's in fact still here in the UK, hiding out at Pwicey Towers.

genuine question for all those doubting Kev's the daddy........ "does he know"?
I think he probably does and is being paid handsomely for keeping schtum and playing along with her scam.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:30
Scotty 567
Forum Member

Hmmm, so this has happened '10 weeks before her due date', in a foreign country (which although undisclosed in the DM article, is apparently 'somewhere in Europe') where it is alleged 'Katie has had to remain in hospital and could give birth within the next week, doctors have warned.'

Oh! The dwama! Not to mention, how terribly inconvenient for her.

I await news of the safe arrival of an 8lb+ bouncing 'premature' baby within the next few days then.

Who'd a thought it eh?

ETA: If I knew how to do it, I'd make one of those poll thingys, to see which one out of Leo, Gareth Henson, and Kevin gets the most 'Who's The Daddy' votes. My vote would go to Gareth (for doing the deed around November and impwegnating the Pwicey). It would also explain the mad dash up the aisle with Kevin, who conveniently came onto the scene just a few weeks later.
I think you mean Gavin Henson That all happened beginning of December, so you could be right there. Funny that she has never mentioned him since then either.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:32
di60
Forum Member

Because she wants us all to think she's still got 10 weeks to go before she's 'due' and that the baby's premature and therefore remove any doubt over paternity. It wouldn't surprise me if she's in fact still here in the UK, hiding out at Pwicey Towers.

I think he probably does and is being paid handsomely for keeping schtum and playing along with her scam.
it's going to be pretty obvious if the baby has an olive complexion .... could the dates co-incide with 'chipolata'?
di60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:27
nittynattynoo
Forum Member

Just saw the headline on the sun... And sighed!!!!

Predictable much....
nittynattynoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:36
janna
Inactive Member

Hang on .
She wrote in her Sun column recently: "I haven't got long to go now.".

That was at least 2 or 3 weeks ago. Now they say she has 10 weeks to go. Which means that when she said that ("not long to go") she was only around 6 months along......FAR from "not long to go".
Honestly, they can't keep their stories synchronised.

Who in their right mind undertakes a "road trip" with at least two children during a 'difficult' pregnancy .
Something stinks .
janna is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:39
janna
Inactive Member

There will be a few blokes sweating bullets when they see that story....
janna is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:36
Essex Angel*
Forum Member

it's going to be pretty obvious if the baby has an olive complexion .... could the dates co-incide with 'chipolata'?

She'll be in the Guinness World Records if it is, as the longest pregnancy ever, that little tryst was Oct 2011
Essex Angel* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:16
Skaface
Forum Member

I think you mean Gavin Henson That all happened beginning of December, so you could be right there. Funny that she has never mentioned him since then either.
Thanks Scotty, of course I meant Gavin Henson! I don't know what on earth possessed me to write 'Gareth', as we all know she shagged him years ago when she was heavily pregnant with Harvey, so he's certainly not in the running!

And yes, you're absolutely right ~ Gavin Henson appears to be the only bloke who has sampled her dubious delights, yet has so far been spared so much as a name-check, let alone ridiculed for the size of his manhood! I think you definitely might be onto something there!

ETA: It could have been worse ~ I could have typed Jim Henson!
Old 11-08-2013, 06:58
big brother 9
Forum Member

Aren't we all just being a little mean?
big brother 9 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:04
SenseiSam
Forum Member

More details here: http://www.*******************/reali...erious-danger/

The Sun exclusively reports that in a panic – after her husband Kieran Hayler frantically drove her to the nearest hospital – Katie yelled, “Baby”, “Water”, “Help” as she feared her unborn baby was in serious danger.

The paper adds, “The 35-year-old model and mum of three and husband Kieran Hayler were driven to a public hospital in her pink horse lorry at 1am as a European holiday descended into chaos.”

A source close to Katie said, “When they got there it was like something from a horror film.

“All Katie could see were big wide, white corridors and harsh striplighting. It looked deserted.

“Eventually, some medics in green gowns and masks appeared. Katie was distressed and bleary-eyed and shouting anything to communicate with them.”
Really hope Katie and the baby are ok but the stoking up of the drama is just Horror film? Have they never visited a hospital before? Interesting to see if any of the foreign papers report on it as they're being very vague about where it happened.

ETA Another update: http://www.*******************/reali...aby-emergency/
SenseiSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:18
SwanGirl
Forum Member

I know she is not liked on here but I find it a little off that everyone is commenting about the baby not being Keiran's and willing to dismiss the story when it COULD be true. I just hope that both her and the baby will be okay, end of.
SwanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:33
SenseiSam
Forum Member

I know she is not liked on here but I find it a little off that everyone is commenting about the baby not being Keiran's and willing to dismiss the story when it COULD be true. I just hope that both her and the baby will be okay, end of.
I didn't mention Kieran or paternity at all

The reason there's been so much debate about Katie's pregnancy is because so many mixed messages have been given out about when it was due. Only a few weeks ago she was dropping heavy hints about expecting twins and now it's back to one baby again. That might all be just to create press interest but an unfortunate side effect is that it invites speculation too.
SenseiSam is online now   Reply With Quote