Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Can anyone help to identify this female singer whose name I can't recall?

Old 14-07-2013, 14:39
cathrin
Forum Member

I'd be so grateful if anyone can help with this: I'm afraid my clues are a bit sketchy, but Digital Spy has never let me down yet!

I saw this girl on a Breakfast TV programme a few months ago, she was quite young--about 19-20ish, and she performed a song at the end of the show, playing a very distinctive blue keyboard. She had an unusual, quirky one-syllable name. I remember I Googled her afterwards and found a Youtube channel with lots of videos of her playing and singing her songs, always accompanying herself on this very distinctive blue-coloured stage piano. I meant to bookmark the page and check out some more of her material. But I can't for the life of me remember her name! Ironically I didn't bother to write it down because it was such an unusual name I thought it would stick in my mind. Doh.

Any suggestions as to who I might be thinking of? Young female singer, short one-syllable unusual name, blue keyboard (possible blue and white?) Huge thanks in advance if anyone can help.
cathrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 14-07-2013, 15:27
thewaywardbus
Forum Member

Here you go

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0193m19
thewaywardbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 15:40
cathrin
Forum Member

Oh, you're a star! Thank you so, so much. I really appreciate it. I've been Googling all my clues with no success at all so I honestly thought I was going to draw a blank on this one....I'm really grateful to you. Thanks again.
cathrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 16:19
Makson
Forum Member

She reminds me of Cher Lloyd
Makson is offline   Reply With Quote