Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

This Morning Summer - Ruth and Eamonn

Old 22-08-2013, 22:56
littlebooties

I like Eamonn and particularly Ruth, but I've gone right off TM and have stopped watching. Too much social media stuff in the hub and to many daft set up debates. Shame they don't have something better to present.
littlebooties is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 22-08-2013, 23:15
jake lyle
Forum Member

If her contract allows her the summer off that's fine but it's silly to say you're looking after a daughter who is grown up and at university.
And when did she last say it??? 10 years ago!
Yeah your obsession with her holidays is nonsense.
jake lyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 23:31
earthling13
Forum Member

And when did she last say it??? 10 years ago!
Yeah your obsession with her holidays is nonsense.
Maybe the school holiday thing is a bit obsolete now but let's not forget when she was saying this she was taking English school holidays off not Scottish. And the whole 'It's so, so, soooo hard balancing everything as a working mum' speil is stupid. How many mums working shifts stacking shelves in Tesco, quite possibly on zero hour contracts, have the luxury of having every school holiday off?
earthling13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 23:57
LW09

I like Eamonn and particularly Ruth, but I've gone right off TM and have stopped watching. Too much social media stuff in the hub and to many daft set up debates. Shame they don't have something better to present.
Apparently ITV want Eamonn to join Daybreak. I'd definitely watch more often if him and Ruth presented it, but it would probably be quite a risky move for both of them, more so for Ruth.
LW09 is offline   Reply With Quote