Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Breaking Bad - AMC - Final 8 SPOILERS(

Old 19-07-2013, 14:16
Zadeth
Forum Member

These are my theories about the final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad.

There seems to be the point to Walt's cancer being back - Walt seeing the dryer again, there was the same painting as the one in the waiting room, quitting the meth business to spend his final days with his family.

An episode this series is called "Ozymandias", the name of a poem. We all know Vince's love for using poems and poets in Breaking Bad. Ozymandias is about the fall of a King and his Empire - it seems to me the Empire is going to fall.

The penultimate episode is called "Granite State" and in the opener of series 5, Walt is shown to be with long hair, a beard and has a New Hampshire ID. He buys an M60 and f**k tons of ammo. Which state is known for Granite? New Hampshire.

The finale is called "Felina" and there's a song called "El Paso", where BB has previously had a storyline, and the song is about how a man goes back to a town he was outlawed in to see the love of his life once more and is gunned down by the police in his lover's arms. Will he go back for Skyler? The money? Gretchen?
Zadeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-07-2013, 15:22
MikeySaint859
Forum Member

These are my theories about the final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad.

There seems to be the point to Walt's cancer being back - Walt seeing the dryer again, there was the same painting as the one in the waiting room, quitting the meth business to spend his final days with his family.

An episode this series is called "Ozymandias", the name of a poem. We all know Vince's love for using poems and poets in Breaking Bad. Ozymandias is about the fall of a King and his Empire - it seems to me the Empire is going to fall.

The penultimate episode is called "Granite State" and in the opener of series 5, Walt is shown to be with long hair, a beard and has a New Hampshire ID. He buys an M60 and f**k tons of ammo. Which state is known for Granite? New Hampshire.

The finale is called "Felina" and there's a song called "El Paso", where BB has previously had a storyline, and the song is about how a man goes back to a town he was outlawed in to see the love of his life once more and is gunned down by the police in his lover's arms. Will he go back for Skyler? The money? Gretchen?
You've covered quite a few bases there. By the law of averages some of it is bound to stick.
MikeySaint859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 18:28
Wayne814
Forum Member

Netflix have just announced on their Facebook page that each episode will be added weekly.
Wayne814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 19:14
green855
Forum Member

Netflix have just announced on their Facebook page that each episode will be added weekly.
UK netflix? Yes!!
green855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 19:14
Zadeth
Forum Member

I'm in the UK so we probably won't get it for ages. I'll probably... when it's live in the US.
Old 19-07-2013, 19:29
Wayne814
Forum Member

Yes the UK netflix
Old 19-07-2013, 19:34
Wayne814
Forum Member

If you are on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/NetflixUK?fref=ts

There is a competition for to go to LA to the wrap party for the show, on the picture it says New Episodes weekly on Netflix
Old 19-07-2013, 19:46
Parthenon
Forum Member

Great news, well done Netflix. Renewing my subscription.
Parthenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 14:50
Paddy C
Forum Member

The finale is called "Felina" and there's a song called "El Paso", where BB has previously had a storyline, and the song is about how a man goes back to a town he was outlawed in to see the love of his life once more and is gunned down by the police in his lover's arms.
The spelling is different though, in the song it's Feleena. Whether that makes a difference or not, I dunno, but considering they've spelt it that way, and there is no actual such thing as a 'felina' perhaps they've spelt it wrong or it isn't to do with what you think, although it sounds like it should.

Some of your theories sound quite plausible so it will be interesting to see how they turn out. I remember having a discussion a while ago with a friend about BB and I said to him about Walt buying the gun and the ammo and it was probably because he was going back to Albuquerque for a last stand, either because someone told him to leave or he left himself to protect his family. I'm guessing now that Hank tells him he will keep his secret but he has to leave the family and keep any danger away from them, or Hank tries to arrest him and he flees town. Considering his disguise, that's probably more likely.

Oh, thankfully Netflix are putting them up each week soon after broadcast in the US. I won't have to go looking for them elsewhere then and can enjoy them on my TV rather than a laptop screen!
Paddy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 01:24
Zadeth
Forum Member

The spelling is different though, in the song it's Feleena. Whether that makes a difference or not, I dunno, but considering they've spelt it that way, and there is no actual such thing as a 'felina' perhaps they've spelt it wrong or it isn't to do with what you think, although it sounds like it should.
"Felina" is the Spanish spelling, if I remember correctly.
Old 24-07-2013, 12:38
CJClarke
Forum Member

If you are on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/NetflixUK?fref=ts

There is a competition for to go to LA to the wrap party for the show, on the picture it says New Episodes weekly on Netflix
I hope that's true and the Netflix FB page has let something slip with that picture, because I just checked the Netflix UK twitter feed and they're still saying that they can't confirm when it'll be added over here. Fingers crossed though!
CJClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 12:43
Wayne814
Forum Member

I hope that's true and the Netflix FB page has let something slip with that picture, because I just checked the Netflix UK twitter feed and they're still saying that they can't confirm when it'll be added over here. Fingers crossed though!
The twitter feed is always like that though, they said that about Luther 2 days before it appeared on it.
Old 24-07-2013, 12:54
CJClarke
Forum Member

The twitter feed is always like that though, they said that about Luther 2 days before it appeared on it.
They don't have the latest series of Luther though, only the first two series. I hope you're right though.
Old 25-07-2013, 10:30
David Percy
Forum Member

"Felina" is the Spanish spelling, if I remember correctly.
"Felina" is also an anagram of "Finale".
David Percy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 05:02
Zadeth
Forum Member

"Felina" is also an anagram of "Finale".
I know.
Old 26-07-2013, 11:57
Wayne814
Forum Member

They don't have the latest series of Luther though, only the first two series. I hope you're right though.
Well the new post on the facebook page confirms it, Final season starts August 12th and new episodes weekly
Old 26-07-2013, 15:39
Maccadanny
Forum Member

Confirmed by the mirror here

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-previe...n-5-uk-2091584

Great news!
Maccadanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 15:42
Delboy219
Forum Member

I breathed a sigh of relief today hearing that news.
Delboy219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 16:44
CJClarke
Forum Member

Well the new post on the facebook page confirms it, Final season starts August 12th and new episodes weekly
Excellent. That will save me from being a naughty boy and acquiring it through nefarious means. Well done Netflix, you guaranteed my subscription for the next few months
Old 27-07-2013, 13:02
big brother 9
Forum Member

any footage of the leaked 8 minutes?
big brother 9 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 16:39
CD93
Forum Member

any footage of the leaked 8 minutes?
16 seconds of it in no particular order. However you get the idea.

Link below.

Spoiler
CD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 17:02
dend
Forum Member

Cannot wait, feels like forever since BB was last on TV, and the last episodes will be explosive i think!!
dend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 14:16
Zadeth
Forum Member

The cancer is back. Following Walt getting the keys to the car with the M60, he coughs and takes pills. These scenes will be shown again in episode 15 or 16.
Old 02-08-2013, 14:44
pac_girl
Forum Member

Yes the UK netflix
yay!!

I was really impressed when I decided to re watch season 5 and found it was actually available on UK netflix.
pac_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 15:10
ellie1997
Forum Member

Does figure that the cancer would be back, 5 years is the average for lung cancer to return. My theory centres around the episode last year where Walt was celebrating his birthday in Denny's, the flash forward. I don't believe anything Vince does is done accidentally and the lingering shot on Walts chest seemed to show a wire.

Taking Walt down would mean taking Skylar and the kids with him, if Hank did that I think he'd surely lose Marie. Perhaps Hank recruits Walt in some way to take down the Cartel and pin Heisenburg on one of them or even on Jesse.
ellie1997 is offline   Reply With Quote