Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

The Mindy Project (US Pace!)

Old 20-07-2013, 23:28
LuckyM2012
Forum Member

Not really show how this forum works but I see there's one for the UK pace but i'm ahead and very excited for season 2 The Mindy Project is my guilty pleasure, don't judge me lol. Any updates are appreciated. Thanks!
LuckyM2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 21-07-2013, 00:28
LuckyM2012
Forum Member

11 viewers and no replies don't tell me it's just me
Old 21-07-2013, 00:34
SillyBillyGoat
Forum Member

I keep meaning to catch up on this. I've seen bits and pieces of Season 1 and quite liked it, I should get round to watching it properly soon.

Also, I've heard that James Franco is guest starring in early Season 2. I like me some Franco.
SillyBillyGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 00:44
LuckyM2012
Forum Member

I keep meaning to catch up on this. I've seen bits and pieces of Season 1 and quite liked it, I should get round to watching it properly soon.

Also, I've heard that James Franco is guest starring in early Season 2. I like me some Franco.
didn't know who that was had to look but defo another reason to love the mindy project
Old 21-07-2013, 00:45
LuckyM2012
Forum Member

catch up quick watch series gets better every episode i love the banter on the show they are so horrid to each other but they don't even get offended
Old 04-08-2013, 22:11
LuckyM2012
Forum Member

Way way way tooooooooo excited for season 2! dfkghkjgherskjhkjrth
Old 07-01-2014, 12:59
spimf
Forum Member

I can see this thread didn't really get off the ground but I thought I would resurrect it rather than start a new one.

I have just caught up on the first 11 episodes of season 2, purely by chance in time for the series to resume after it's mid season break

I absolutely love this show so much, I can't even put my finger on what it is, but it just works. Can't wait to see more, there were some proper laugh out loud moments in the first half of the series and I love the building tension between Mindy and Danny, I hope they keep it on slow burn though, I don't want them to put them together and then have them all 'ross and rachel'.
spimf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 13:10
JimothyD
Forum Member

I've seen this a few times. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, but it is strangely watchable when it is on. There is something about Mindy Kaling that is strangely intriguing and I don't know what it is.

She is part of a clique in Hollywood that includes Seth Rogan, James Franco and Jonah Hill, I reckon she'll be quite a big star in the next few years.
JimothyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 13:36
spimf
Forum Member

I set it to series link when I first saw the adverts on e4 last year, but like you I never really felt the urge to make the effort to watch it until one night when the other half was at work and I realised I had recorded the whole series and never bothered watching an episode.

I have no idea what makes it so watchable, but I watched most of series one over the space of a couple of nights too, and then only just got round to starting season 2 last night but once I'd started watching I was hooked. Madness.

I like the Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jonah Hill clique, have done for years and Mindy Kaling is very intriguing with a great comedic talent I think.
spimf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 16:28
Chuck_Off
Forum Member

I LOVED the first season, I thought it was funnier than New Girl, although still watch that. I really like Mindy Kailing a lot! I am very excited for when it eventually airs on UK TV, I don't watch TV shows online unless its through Netflix, obvs.
Chuck_Off is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote