Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ella71110 wrote: »
yes Peteys pet name for Emily is" Embolism "he calls it her like he calls Princess "Bister" or "Pringles",

God, he's not one of those people who insists on giving everyone they know cutesy pet names, is he? He's 40 years old for crying out loud.

Continuation of: Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• SupportSupport Posts: 70,386
    Administrator
    This thread has received a thread split as it has reached a high number of posts.

Please take the time to review our community guidelines and consider how they apply to your posts. We will not accept disrespectful posts towards other users.

Please use the [highlight]red alert[/highlight] button to bring such posts to our attention and do not respond to them.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay its back:D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    God, he's not one of those people who insists on giving everyone they know cutesy pet names, is he? He's 40 years old for crying out loud.

Continuation of: Andre's "suffering"

I still use pet names too :o
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My husbands pet name for me is OI:(:D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I still use pet names too :o

So do I. Mainly because I remember them better than the names I actually named my children. :o:D
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My pet name for my husband is Kenny Benny, because he used to wear one of those woollen hats Benny out of Crossroads did (I know...age showing). :D Thing is the other day my seven year old grandson asked why I called him that and rebuked me for it, telling me his granddad's name was either "granddad" or Kenny"...love kids :D:D:D
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    My husbands pet name for me is OI:(:D

:D:D:D
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best to just roll with it - we chose names for our children that we thought couldn't be shortened only to find they got lengthened and subverted instead. Whatevs!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Best to just roll with it - we chose names for our children that we thought couldn't be shortened only to find they got lengthened and subverted instead. Whatevs!

:D;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My childrens' pet name for me is "moneytree" they just don't voice it! :D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Well he had a "perfect" night last night & from the pics I just viewed, he was dressed like a normal human being, no signs of (a far as I'm aware) any monstrosities like this little number............

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Cambridge/Early-start-for-Peters-fans-11012013.htm
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he had a "perfect" night last night & from the pics I just viewed, he was dressed like a normal human being, no signs of (a far as I'm aware) any monstrosities like this little number............

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Cambridge/Early-start-for-Peters-fans-11012013.htm

He just wore a smart suit when I saw him but took off the jacket, rolled up his sleeves and flashed some abs for Mysterious Girl :D (got to keep the paying customers happy..)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love him singing that song :)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    He just wore a smart suit when I saw him but took off the jacket, rolled up his sleeves and flashed some abs for Mysterious Girl :D

That's what he was wearing in the pics I viewed Sensei & to be fair he looks absolutely fine, a million times better than these silly costumes he's been known to wear on stage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know these "stage people" like to wear some ridiculous outfits, I mean look at GaGa, and maybe it is part of their persona but some of it is sooooo old hat. I prefer the likes of Tina Turner (ok she did wear an outfit for the Mad Max song) but her voice and performance do the talking, she walks the walk that woman. :)
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    I know these "stage people" like to wear some ridiculous outfits, I mean look at GaGa, and maybe it is part of their persona but some of it is sooooo old hat. I prefer the likes of Tina Turner (ok she did wear an outfit for the Mad Max song) but her voice and performance do the talking, she walks the walk that woman. :)

David Bowie, Elton John, Madge, GaGA, not going with the obvious one, mostly all huge stars who like to wear stage clothes, its walking down the street in them, they look silly

That bloke in Mud, Slade, Annie Lennox has had some howlers, its nice going down memory lane:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    David Bowie, Elton John, Madge, GaGA, not going with the obvious one, mostly all huge stars who like to wear stage clothes, its walking down the street in them, they look silly

That bloke in Mud, Slade, Annie Lennox has had some howlers, its nice going down memory lane:)

And...not forgetting the forbidden one, who promotes books and merchandise :o;):D
    Forum Member
    And...not forgetting the forbidden one, who promotes books and merchandise :o;):D

I said, mostly and thought about it very carefully:D
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My childrens' pet name for me is "moneytree" they just don't voice it! :D

I am terrible with names Valdery, and sometimes call my children by the cat's name. :o I sometimes call the cat to come in from outside using the name of one of my children. :o Worse still they all answer me! :D

It's a slippery slope I tells ya! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am terrible with names Valdery, and sometimes call my children by the cat's name. :o I sometimes call the cat to come in from outside using the name of one of my children. :o Worse still they all answer me! :D

:D:D:D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he still suffering?
    Forum Member

That made me remember

We had a dear little lady Golden Retriever called Gillie, we didn't name her , she came to us once a breeder didn't want to breed with her again and as we had had her son Oliver, we were thrilled.

We were told if we wanted her to have a wee, just say Gillie go wee wee in the back garden.

Well my name is Gillie, and I thought my neighbours were looking at me funny, and they said, we heard your husband telling you to go wee wee in the garden last night.:o:o:o
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay *munch popcorn* :)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Pete a shoo-in for this year's Nobel peace prize??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    That made me remember

We had a dear little lady Golden Retriever called Gillie, we didn't name her , she came to us once a breeder didn't want to breed with her again and as we had had her son Oliver, we were thrilled.

We were told if we wanted her to have a wee, just say Gillie go wee wee in the back garden.

Well my name is Gillie, and I thought my neighbours were looking at me funny, and they said, we heard your husband telling you to go wee wee in the garden last night.:o:o:o

Bet she was a lovely little poooooooch, sorry couldn't resist. :D
This discussion has been closed.