Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Sharon Osborne's foul mouth

Old 29-07-2013, 21:29
Parneb
Forum Member

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-swearing.html

Cannot stand that woman. No sympathy for ITV whatsoever, they have brought it upon themselves by employing the foul mouth one again. X Factor is a family show.
Parneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 29-07-2013, 21:40
Hassaan13
Inactive Member

Stories like this usually smell of BS.
Hassaan13 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 21:43
Parneb
Forum Member

Stories like this usually smell of BS.

I believe the story as Sharon has a terrible foul mouth.
Old 29-07-2013, 22:31
lola14
Forum Member

She managed to do 5 seasons of AGT, and didn't slip up once. The normal XF spin, starts again!
lola14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 01:09
Dave0893
Forum Member

She did X Factor for three seasons no problem and she has done many seasons of America's Got Talent without any issues, this is probably made up.
Dave0893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 07:21
DUNDEEBOY
Forum Member

Said for a few months bringing her back was a horrendous mistake and looks like I am being proved right.

She is irrelevant to music, unwatchable and an embarrassment.

Therefore she spouts her trademark crap.

Still not too late to get rid before the live shows in October.

If not i can this year being an absolute disaster
DUNDEEBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 07:51
DariaM
Forum Member

Why do you expect....charv Sharon Osbourne has no skill or expertise to speak of, she gained her 15 minutes of notoriety when she became the mere groupie of a mumbling oaf within a pop group.
DariaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 12:39
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

Why do you expect....charv Sharon Osbourne has no skill or expertise to speak of, she gained her 15 minutes of notoriety when she became the mere groupie of a mumbling oaf within a pop group.

You say exactly the same thing, every time you comment about Sharon - embarrassing.
Julie_Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 13:24
Satanel
Forum Member

She managed to do 5 seasons of AGT, and didn't slip up once. The normal XF spin, starts again!
This.
Satanel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 20:59
Parneb
Forum Member

Totally agree.
Old 30-07-2013, 21:22
jackel1234
Forum Member

I love how this is basically an I hate Sharon Osbourne thread when all the negative comments on here are basically things which mean nothing XD
Sharon has managed Ozzy and has a hell of a lot of connections in the music industry so saying she has no experience is a load of bull and the fact someone called Black Sabbath a Pop Group shows they honestly know nothing
As said before she's managed to do multiple series of AGT without a problem and this as always before X Factor starts is a bull story to get us all talking about it.
As for her being unwatchable, from what I have seen on the FB page and polls on other websites the overall is that most people are happy she's back and AGT has still been watchable for as long as she's been on it
jackel1234 is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 22:11
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

If you agree with that comment, it shows how much you know
Old 30-07-2013, 22:21
maninthequeue
Forum Member

I was never a fan of Sharon Osbourne as a judge on X-Factor first time around, she was much better on America's Got Talent, and I'd prefer her to replace Amanda Holden on BGT; and I could not stand MTV's The Osbournes.

But don't ever dismiss her as a manager. Not only did she do a fantastic job of reviving Ozzy Osbourne's solo career after he got booted out of Black Sabbath; but she also managed Slade (in the 80s); ELO (in the 80s); The Smashing Pumpkins, Coal Chamber, Gary Moore & Motörhead.

Anyone who saw her as head judge on VH1's Rock Star: Supernova (2006) would have seen she has significant expertise within the Hard Rock music scene; it's just that she is an ill fit judging/mentoring on a manufactured pop talent show.
maninthequeue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 23:22
BRITLAND
Forum Member

Sharron is just gonna get the papers to talk about the show, she wouldn't do that on AGT or BGT since they're more appealing to children while TXF appeals more to teenagers & young adults who like the whole shouting thing

I personally like her on the show
BRITLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 23:45
Gavin_Martin
Forum Member

Said for a few months bringing her back was a horrendous mistake and looks like I am being proved right.

She is irrelevant to music, unwatchable and an embarrassment.

Therefore she spouts her trademark crap.

Still not too late to get rid before the live shows in October.

If not i can this year being an absolute disaster
Well bringing sharon back is a mistake, you are dead right their, she is a bully and we know that ,but the show has not air yet so we still need to wait and see what the viewing figures is
Gavin_Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 00:42
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

Well bringing sharon back is a mistake, you are dead right their, she is a bully and we know that ,but the show has not air yet so we still need to wait and see what the viewing figures is

How is she a bully?
Old 31-07-2013, 09:26
Gavin_Martin
Forum Member

How is she a bully?
Because she is nasty to dannii thats why
Old 31-07-2013, 10:23
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

Because she is nasty to dannii thats why

Oh get a bloody grip will you
Old 31-07-2013, 12:27
Gavin_Martin
Forum Member

Oh get a bloody grip will you
Be careful what you say julie. we are all here to share our views about sharon. but dannii did not bully sharon. sharon bully her.
Old 31-07-2013, 15:14
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

Be careful what you say julie. we are all here to share our views about sharon. but dannii did not bully sharon. sharon bully her.

Apologies if you were offended by my comment, but to say Dannii was bullied is laughable and complete rubbish.
Old 31-07-2013, 17:24
Gavin_Martin
Forum Member

Apologies if you were offended by my comment, but to say Dannii was bullied is laughable and complete rubbish.
thats ok