Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    connect your computer,tablet or whatever that is online to your

tv and goto http://www.shadownet.ro/channels.php and

enjoy.:)
  • Options
    koogakooga Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    what about a sub to cyfra the polish provider on hotbird, cheaper than sky! Details on satskelp or cardsplitter websites!
  • Options
    PsychoTherapistPsychoTherapist Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They must still be playing around with these new 7W transponders, as I just managed to lock 12265H and scanned in JSC Sports HD 1 - 4.

Low signal quality though, heavily breaking up, but still an improvement over last week. Will be interesting to see how this holds out over the day.
  • Options
    HarshadHarshad Posts: 5,996
    Forum Member
    I am getting HD1 to HD4 as well but I can't open it :-(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just tweaked my dish to point to 7.3W (instead of 7.0W) and it seemed to work wonders for HD 1-4, the lock is now stable and apart from the odd slight glitch, they're now watchable. Mind you, it is clear blue skies at the moment.

Using PC software, so it's not too great at reading signal quality, but it was reporting 29-32% on 7.0W and a more stable 36% on 7.3W.
  • Options
    HomesdaleHomesdale Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member
    SATURDAY
    12:45 Liverpool-Stoke City JSC +10 & HD6
    15:00 West Ham-Cardiff City JSC +5 & HD4
    15:00 Arsenal-Aston Villa JSC +10 & HD6
    15:00 Norwich City-Everton JSC +8 & HD2
    15:00 Sunderland-Fulham JSC +7 & HD1
    15:00 West Bromwich Albion-Southampton JSC +6 & HD5
    17:30 Swansea City-Manchester United JSC +10 & HD6

SUNDAY
    13:30 Crystal Palace-Tottenham JSC +10 & HD6
    16:00 Chelsea-Hull JSC +10 & HD6

MONDAY
    20:00 Manchester City-Newcastle JSC +10 & HD6
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Anyone tried one of the Global IPTV boxes? It depends on whether it streams the Nilesat or Hotbird transmissions .... i suspect the hotbird ones.

http://www.viewtech.tv/internet-tv/iptv/global-iptv/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Just tweaked my dish to point to 7.3W (instead of 7.0W) and it seemed to work wonders for HD 1-4, the lock is now stable and apart from the odd slight glitch, they're now watchable. Mind you, it is clear blue skies at the moment.

Using PC software, so it's not too great at reading signal quality, but it was reporting 29-32% on 7.0W and a more stable 36% on 7.3W.

I get +1 to +5 no problems hd1-6 are there on 63% but i can only watch hd1+2 i tried what you did moving to 7.3 and lost +1 to 5 and hd3-6 still did not clear i wonder if the 2 hd channels are only visable because i still have a subscription either way im not complaining if it stays like this i will be a very happy chap
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just managed to lock the TP with HD5, HD6, News HD, NBA TV & Fox Sports. Seems to work quite nicely from the late evening onwards. Not much good if you're after live EPL, but good to have regardless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erdinger wrote: »
    I get +1 to +5 no problems hd1-6 are there on 63% but i can only watch hd1+2 i tried what you did moving to 7.3 and lost +1 to 5 and hd3-6 still did not clear i wonder if the 2 hd channels are only visable because i still have a subscription either way im not complaining if it stays like this i will be a very happy chap

They're certainly all clearing here for me. I'm using a PC with Media Center etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tried 7W here in Darlington with a 85cm dish and to my surprise I was able to receive 10719 V with 25% quality which allowed a watchable picture. I can almost receive 12245 V but it doesn't lock.

Thankfully I have access to a Canadian Sling box connected to Bell TV which will have most games.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Has anyone in London with 1m dish got a good lock on Nilesat 7w - specifically:

12264H on Nilesat 201
    12475V on Nilesat 107

Cheers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    beef wrote: »
    Has anyone in London with 1m dish got a good lock on Nilesat 7w - specifically:

12264H on Nilesat 201
    12475V on Nilesat 107

Cheers.

Yes today i can get 63% on 12264 and 60% on 12475. I have a 1M dish in South London. Set on 7.3W. Very accurately set up with a meter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    johnhoe wrote: »
    Yes today i can get 63% on 12264 and 60% on 12475. I have a 1M dish in South London. Set on 7.3W. Very accurately set up with a meter.

Cheers for that. I think i'll give it a go.

I didnt really want to mess up my Multi LNB setup if i had no chance!
  • Options
    clewsyclewsy Posts: 4,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting. Is the south meant to require a bigger or smaller dish than the north on this sat?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only HD4 with no English on the West Ham/Cardiff game then, strange. Wasn't expecting HD2 & HD3 to have English commentary, that was certainly surprising.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Anyone have any idea whether a 1m dish in Barcelona would be able to receive the complete set of channels?

Regarding English commentary, a friend of mine in the UAE was watching the Liverpool/Stoke game yesterday and he said they said at half time that all 380 games would be in both HD and with dual commentary (Arabic/English). Given PsychoTherapist's post above, that's not quite true, but I think it shows that they at least intend to have English commentary where possible.
  • Options
    Chris123Chris123 Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone have any idea whether a 1m dish in Barcelona would be able to receive the complete set of channels?

Regarding English commentary, a friend of mine in the UAE was watching the Liverpool/Stoke game yesterday and he said they said at half time that all 380 games would be in both HD and with dual commentary (Arabic/English). Given PsychoTherapist's post above, that's not quite true, but I think it shows that they at least intend to have English commentary where possible.

Les hope so. Abu Dhabi sports was very straight forward on a Sunday evening all channels showed all the games live in English.

Now with Al Jazeera Sports it seem very confusing with it either being shown on +10 or HD6, there just seems to be at logic to it all at the moment!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    So first of all people are saying there's no way you can pick up 7w in UK, now some bloke in this thread has done it with a 1m dish..?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Glued Up wrote: »
    So first of all people are saying there's no way you can pick up 7w in UK, now some bloke in this thread has done it with a 1m dish..?

confused me too :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

I can pick up some of 7w but not all of it, I am going to create a 7.3w sat position and see if it makes any difference to the signal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's cloudy here I seem to have lost the al jazerra channels on 7w and the channels I do get are a bit weaker :-(
  • Options
    denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

theres quite a few on another forum that are picking them up just fine
    havent asked about specifics because all my content is streamed .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If I wanted to get a JSC viewing card would I have to put it in their official box? What type of viewing boxes could I put it in?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^^ can no one help? :(